手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 吉米鸡毛秀 > 正文

吉米和格温妮丝·帕特洛品尝现做的意大利面

来源:可可英语 编辑:shaun   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
Oh, hi, we're with Gwyneth Paltrow.
嗨,我们请到了格温妮丝·帕特洛。
Our next guest is known as the pasta whisperer and you are about to find out why.
我们的另一位客人是意大利面匠人,你们将发现其中的原因。
His new cookbook is called American Sfoglino;
他新出版的烹饪书籍名为《American Sfoglino》
here to whisper sweet nothings to some tagliatelle,
今天将做别具匠心的意大利面,
please welcome chef Evan Funke.
让我们欢迎厨师埃文·冯克。
Hello, Funke, How are you?
冯克,今天怎么样?
Everybody, how are you doing!
各位,你们好吗?
Alright, what are we going to do here?
好了,我们今天做什么?
Tell us about your education,
告诉我们你是怎么学这个的?
Oh, My goodness, oh, well, if anyone gets out of line.
噢,天哪,你们能够适应吧?
This is for you.
这个是给你的。
Is that tennis coach plus?
这个是网球教练额外套餐吗?
What do you have here?
这里有什么?
John made you this.
约翰为你准备了这个。
Wow, thanks, John.
哇,约翰,谢谢你。
Who loves pasta?
谁喜欢意大利面?
Every reasonable person in the world.
世界上任何一个理智的人。
Every reasonable person, correct.
任何一个理智的人,是的。
Ok, check it out!
好,检查一下。
I make pasta by hand.
我亲手制作意大利面。
Who does that now, everybody?
谁做这个,有人吗?
No.
没有。
No.
没有。
Really?
真的吗?
you cook a lot, right?
你经常烹饪,对吗?
I love cook.
我热爱烹饪。
And you eat.
你负责吃吧。
I do eat.
我负责吃。
Let me grab that.
我来握住这个。
So this is the motarello.
这个是擀面杖。
What does motarello mean?
擀面杖是什么?
Stick.
棍子。
Ok.
好吧。
We get some egg dough here.
我们这里有一些鸡蛋面团。
That's beautiful, how many eggs are in that dough?
不错,面团里面有多少鸡蛋。
This is like four.
大概四个。
So if you have like four people coming over, you need four eggs and 400 grams of flour.
所以如果你做四人份,你需要四个鸡蛋和400克面粉。
It's so yellow, it must be really good egg.
颜色太黄了,鸡蛋肯定很好。
They are the best eggs you possible find.
这是可以找到的最好的鸡蛋。
That's about Italian food, kind of have best source of ingredients.
这是用来做意大利食物,用那些最好的原料。
I am trying not to screw it up.
我尽力不搞砸了。
And you learn this in Italian, you went to Italy and lived there a long time?
你在意大利学的这个,你去意大利,然后在那里长时间生活?
I learned how to do this specifically from a woman and I moved to Bologna in '07.
我从一个女人那里学会做这个的方法,我在07年搬到博洛尼亚。
You want to try it?
你想试一下吗?
I will, sure.
当然。
Ok.
好。
I mean I'm not going to be good at it.
我的意思是,我不擅长这个。
You want to roll, treat your hand like a wheel.
你想擀面的话,让你的手像轮子。
What about that pat thing you had going on there.
你那里的一小块呢?
He's just turning it.
他在换方向。
All you have to do is just turning it, you ready?
你只需要转动它,准备好了吗?
Now it looks like a pizza,
现在看起来像一块披萨。
It looks a little like the sun. It's quite beautiful.
有点像太阳。非常漂亮。
Ok.
好。
Yeah.
不错。
Nothing makes you feel more like a child than this.
这比任何其他东西都让你像一个小孩。
Oh, look, the monkey can roll dough!
看,猴子也会擀面。
So, good thing.
不错。
You want to give it a shot?
你想试一下吗?
you don't have to.
你不必擀面。
I mean sure.
我试试看。
Try!
试一下!
Yeah, much more elegant.
不错,优雅得多。
Yeah, I don't know.
好吧,我不知道。
Magic of television, I have one already ready that we did earlier.
电视真神奇,我这里有一块之前做好了的。
Let's slice this one.
让我们把这个切条。
This is good, too, in case anyone tries to steal your pasta.
这也不错,可以防止有人偷走你的意大利面。
We have one here.
我们这里有一张。
How long does it take to roll it from that to that?
做成这样需要多长时间?
For me?
对我来说?
Yeah.
是的。
For you.
对你来说。
This is like eight minutes.
大概八分钟。
This is like the mat I put under my son's high chair.
这就像我放在儿子高脚凳下面的垫子。
So we are going to cut it tight.
我们要切面条。
What we do is basically roll this up.
我们做的是卷起来。
I like to cut it really long.
我喜欢切得尽可能长。
Is that way when you get it to the table you have to do this to get it on the plate.
当端到桌上时,在盘子里时面条会很长。
And people go nuts when they see this.
这种情况会让人抓狂。
They go nuts.
他们会抓狂。
Yeah, right.
是的。
Ok, so tagliatella.
好了,切成长条。
This is the tagliatella, the thing we get the boxes of, comes dry.
这就是意大利面,我们有盒装的干的意大利面。
This is what it looks like fresh and beautiful.
这里的看起来新鲜,而且不错。
It is fresh.
新鲜的。
Full of eggs.
有很多鸡蛋。
Yeah, it is fresh and beautiful.
是的,新鲜而且不错。
I love watching this, I really do.
我喜欢看制作过程,真的。
Wow!
哇!
You're a magician.
简直是魔术师。
Beautiful! Right?
不错,是吧?
This is the joy in my life, I tell you.
告诉你,这是我生命中的乐趣。
Alright, you guys ready for tagliatella?
好了,你们准备好了吗?
Oh yes, look at that.
不错,看好了。
This is beautiful as start.
就像开始一样棒。
This recipe is 200 years old, unchanged, little changed.
这种做法已经有200年了,一点也没有变。
So we get this.
我们有这个。
200 years old?
200年了?
200 years old.
200年。
I learned it from Alessandra in Bologna.
我在博洛尼亚时从亚莉珊卓那里学到的。
Wow.
哇。
Is this a recipe that is specific to Bologna?
这是博洛尼亚那里特有的做法吗?
This is not specific to Bologna, it is specific to one woman in the city.
不是博洛尼亚特有的,是那个女人特有的。
Ah.
啊。
So you go to someone else's house and they're going to swear up and down to Jesus.
所以你到一些人家里,他们将不停地感谢上帝。
It is not Bologna.
不是博洛尼亚特有的。
But this is specific to Alessandra now.
但现在是亚莉珊卓特有的。
You've taken her recipe and are now on TV.
你已经学会了她的做法,还上电视做。
Not yet, I think it will be tonight.
还没有,我想今晚会的。
Now you're teaching this guy, now is teaching everyone else how to do it.
现在你教人做,教所有人。
That's my responsibility.
这是我的责任。
That's your responsibility.
是你的责任。
Pass it on, pass it on.
好了,好了。
All right, let's eat this.
好吧,让我们尝尝这个。
I feel like we're not helping at all.
我感觉我们一点忙都没有帮上。
We're not.
的确没有帮上。
Your job is to eat.
你们的工作是品尝。
Ok, all right.
好吧。
This pasta's so fresh, right? we're going to say the alphabet and it's going to be ready.
这些意大利面如此新鲜,是吧,很快就可以尝味道了。
Which alphabet? The Italian or?
什么字母表,意大利还是...
You know what would be great right now is a nice glass of camel milk.
你知道,现在如果有一杯好的骆驼奶,那就非常好了。
Yes.
是的。
Camel milk.
骆驼奶。
You make this much of a mess in the restaurant?
你在饭馆做的有点糟?
It's a little sloppy.
有点马虎。
Very sloppy.
非常马虎。
So we have a little parm, we're going to add that.
我们加一点调料。
You guys hungry?
你们饿了吗?
I wish i was like, “look under your seats, there are tagliatella there”;
我想如果有这些话更好:看看你们的座位下面,那里有意大利面。
I know its a weird question,
我知道这是一个奇怪的问题,
but have you ever put it on your head to pretend you have hair?
你有没有将意大利面放到头上冒充头发呢?
Do you want to do that now?
你现在想这么做吗?
Would you mind if we just gave it a little...
你介意我们放一些上去吗?
Looks like yours,
看起来像长出来的。
That's a nice Halloween costume for you.
作为万圣节打扮会不错。
Wow, look at that.
哇,看看!
Guillermo, what do you think of that?
你觉得怎么样?
It's perfect.
完美。
It's getting closer and closer all of a sudden.
突然马上就要好了。
Can i try it?
我可以尝一下吗?
You want to try it?
你想尝一下?
Absolutely.
当然可以。
You want to finish?
你想吃完这些?
Just grate it right into his mustache.
磨到盘子里。
All right, let me serve you.
好了,让我来为你服务。
Okay, thank you.
好的,谢谢。
Ok , you ready?
好了,准备好了吗?
This is Italian food.
这是意大利食品。
Oh, I love Italian foods.
噢,我热爱意大利食物。
You got to leave some for Jimmy?

你会为吉米留一些吧?

Oh, just put a little.
噢,只要一点。
It's really long. There we go.
真的有点长,好,夹起来了。
All right.
好了。
Wow, look at that.
哇,看!
How many different shapes of pasta can you make?
你可以做多少种形状的意大利面?
Ok, so with hands and sticks and tools.
好了,用手、擀面杖和一些工具做的意大利面。
No machines.
没有用机器。
Is there room for any new ones?
可以做一些其他的吗?
Have you ever come up with a new one?
你曾做过其他的吗?
Not my job.
这不是我的工作。
I'm a mouthpiece for tradition.
我是传统制作方法的代言人。
I see, Ok, very good.
我找到了,好了,非常好。
You guys want to try this?
你们想尝尝吗?
Yes, we'd love to try it.
是的,我们想尝尝。
So we have to do it again.
我们再来。
How is it?
怎么样?
This is fantastic.
好极了。
Ok, good.
好。
If you don't mind sharing...
如果你不介意共享...
Hold the stick.
握住这个擀面杖。
We could be like lady and the tramp.
我们两个可能像女士和流浪汉。
Yes, no kidding.
是的,不开玩笑。
I'll be lady.
我文雅一点。
Here we go.
我们开吃了。
My bite is too big, I do this all the time.
我的一口太大了,我一直这么做。
but I'm on TV right now, so I have to be careful.
但我现在在上电视,所以需要小心。
You just unhinge your jaw, and you can get anything in there.
你只需要张开你的嘴,然后就行了。
So good, it's delicious.
味道太好了,非常美味。
People can do this if they have your book.
人们买你的书后可以自己做。
Persistence, persistence, ingredients, that’s all you need.
坚持不懈,再注意原料,这些就够了。
Chef Evan funke, everybody.
大家记住了吗,埃文·冯克厨师。
重点单词   查看全部解释    
alphabet ['ælfəbit]

想一想再看

n. 字母表,基本原理(元素),符号系统

 
wheel [wi:l]

想一想再看

n. 轮子,车轮,方向盘,周期,旋转
vi.

 
check [tʃek]

想一想再看

n. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案

联想记忆
grate [greit]

想一想再看

n. 栅 vt. 磨擦,磨碎

联想记忆
slice [slais]

想一想再看

n. 薄片,切片
vt. 切成薄片,削

 
reasonable ['ri:znəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 合理的,适度的,通情达理的

 
costume ['kɔstju:m]

想一想再看

n. 服装,剧装
vt. 提供服装,为 ...

联想记忆
mustache [mə'stɑ:ʃ, 'mʌstæʃ]

想一想再看

n. 胡子,髭

 
sloppy ['slɔpi]

想一想再看

adj. 被泼水弄湿的,泥泞的,多阴雨的

联想记忆
fantastic [fæn'tæstik]

想一想再看

adj. 极好的,难以置信的,奇异的,幻想的

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。