手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 环球影视抢先看 > 正文

剧情悬疑美剧《十三个原因第三季》预告片

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

May I have your attention, please?

请大家注意一下。
We have received some extremely sad news from the Evergreen County Sheriff.
我们从长荣县治安官那里得到了一些非常不幸的消息。
Bryce Walker was found and has been confirmed dead.
布莱斯·沃克已被找到并确认死亡。
It's my wish to find the person who killed my son.
我想要找到杀死我儿子的人。
We are working every angle and we will find out what happened.
我们正在从各个角度进行调查,我们会查明发生了什么事。
Someone we know could have done this. That's crazy. Is it?
是我们认识的人干的。这太疯狂了。是吗?
Bryce Walker did hurt a lot of people.
布莱斯·沃克的确伤害了很多人
The one he hurt the most was Jessica Davis.
他伤害最深的人是杰西卡·戴维斯。
Somebody shot Bryce. Tyler has a gun.
有人射杀了布莱斯。泰勒有一把枪。
What'd you tell 'em then?
那你怎么跟他们说的?
I swear. Nothing.
我发誓。什么都没说。

剧情悬疑美剧《十三个原因第三季》预告片

You don't know everything. Okay, Clay?

克雷,你不是全知全能的。
You hated Bryce.
你恨布莱斯。
I didn't want him dead.
但我不想他死。
I know Bryce hurt you. Do you know anything?
我知道布莱斯伤害过你。你知道什么内情吗?
I found this. Clay Jensen!
我发现了这个。克雷·詹森!
I didn't do anything.
我什么也没做。
But the police think that you did.
但警方认为是你干的。
If you need cover, I got you.
如果你需要掩饰,我来帮你。
Where were you that night, Tony?
托尼,你那晚在哪里?
Can you account for every minute?
你能详细说明每一分钟吗?
If you're trying to clear your name, you need to look a little closer to home.
如果你想洗清自己的罪名,你需要留意一下身边。
I'm scared.
我很害怕。
I know I should have said something earlier. But I have to now.
我知道我应该早点说的。但我现在非说不可。
This whole fucking world is better without him in it.
没有他,这个该死的世界会更好。
What did you do?
你到底干了什么?

重点单词   查看全部解释    
sheriff ['ʃerif]

想一想再看

n. 郡治安官,郡长

联想记忆
extremely [iks'tri:mli]

想一想再看

adv. 极其,非常

联想记忆
confirmed [kən'fə:md]

想一想再看

adj. 习惯的,积习的,确认过的,证实的 动词conf

 
clay [klei]

想一想再看

n. 粘土,泥土
n. (人的)肉体

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。