手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 环球影视抢先看 > 正文

黑色惊悚电影《信不信由你》预告片

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Big night.

意义重大的夜晚。
Don't be nervous.
别紧张。
You wanna give me some tips?
你想给我点建议吗?
Don't mess it up.
别搞砸了。
I love you. I love you too.
我爱你。我也爱你。
Let's get a picture.
我们拍张照吧。
Let Phil take it though, so it doesn't suck.
让菲尔来拍吧,这样就不会太糟。
All right. Big smiles.
好了。笑得开心点。
Hey, world! I love Melissa Moody!
嗨,全世界听好了!我爱梅丽莎·穆迪!
Melissa? Hi, Philip.
梅丽莎·穆迪?你好啊,菲利普。
Wow. Guess it's been a long time.
哇。我想已经很久不见了。

黑色惊悚电影《信不信由你》预告片

It must seem strange, me showing up here after all these years.

这么多年后我又出现在这里,一定很奇怪吧。
I've only ever been with Ronnie, the night that he died five years ago.
我只跟罗尼交往过,在五年前他死的那个晚上。
But now some strange miracle has happened.
但现在,一些不可思议的事情发生了。
This baby inside of me belongs to Ronnie.
我身体里的这个婴儿是罗尼的。
Get her out of my house.
让她从我家里滚出去。
It is completely impossible.
这完全不可能。
Not completely impossible.
也不是完全不可能。
Does she seem stable?
她看起来还稳定吗?
Why are you doing this?
为什么你要这么做?
Ronnie would have liked you looking out for her.
罗尼会希望你能照顾好她。
You two always had a thing.
你们俩一直都互相来电。
There's more answers than those you can see.
还有很多你没能看到的答案。
I'm not crazy. It's just the only answer that there is. Is it?
我没有疯。这是唯一的答案。是吗?
He is confused.
他很困惑。
What did you do to her, Richard?
理查德,你对她做了什么?
You just have this big web of deceit going on.
你一直在编织这个巨大的谎言。
Oh, my god.
哦,我的天啊。
If we knew the whole truth, would we be less afraid? Or more?
如果我们知道全部的真相,会不会少些恐惧?还是更多呢?

重点单词   查看全部解释    
stable ['steibl]

想一想再看

adj. 稳定的,安定的,可靠的
n. 马厩,

联想记忆
deceit [di'si:t]

想一想再看

n. 欺骗,诡计,不诚实

联想记忆
confused [kən'fju:zd]

想一想再看

adj. 困惑的;混乱的;糊涂的 v. 困惑(confu

 
miracle ['mirəkl]

想一想再看

n. 奇迹

联想记忆
impossible [im'pɔsəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 不可能的,做不到的
adj.

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。