手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 和杰米一起品美食 > 正文

美味易做的金枪鱼意面

来源:可可英语 编辑:Kelly   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Let me show you how to make a delicious and simple spaghetti with tuna.

我来向你们展示如何做出既美味又易做的金枪鱼意面。
Sometimes you buy many tins of tuna, then you put them in the cupboard and you don't know what to do after that.
有时,你们买了许多金枪鱼罐头,然后放在橱柜里,不知道之后要做什么。
You know you mix it with mayonnaise, perhaps with boiled eggs, perhaps have it like salad, but actually you can really cook!
你们知道可以把它和蛋黄酱搅拌在一起,可以和煮鸡蛋一起吃,也可以用它来做沙拉,但实际上你们可以用它来做菜!
It's so easy to do! It takes only a minute. What do you need?
非常简单!只需要一分钟。你需要什么呢?
You need 1 clove of garlic, which you slice quite roughly sliced. Why I do that?
你需要一瓣蒜,你可以随便切一下。我为什么要这么做?
Because if incase don't want that much garlic, you can always remove.
因为如果你不想要这么多蒜的话,你随时都可以挑出来。
Then you get a chili, you break them in a half, you don't use them all, and you smell it.
然后拿出一根辣椒,把它一分为二,你不必用完,你可以闻一下。
If it smells strong it means it's a little bit hot, like me.
如果它味道很冲,就说明它有点辣,像我一样。
No I don't think so. Ha.
不,我不这么认为。哈。
So and then again you cut it. A few slices.
然后你把它切了。几小段即可。
Yes. Olive oil straight in a pan, abundant olive oil.
是的。在锅中倒入橄榄油,许多橄榄油。
I think you're gonna put about 2 to 3 tablespoons of olive oil.
我觉得你可以倒两到三汤匙橄榄油。
Garlic and chili goes in.
放入大蒜和辣椒。
A few capers. You can see - just a few capers.
几颗刺山柑。你们可以看到——就是几颗刺山柑。
If you don't like capers you don't have to put them in. I love it!
如果你不喜欢刺山柑的话,就不必放了。我非常喜欢它!
They give it a lovely flavour of the sea.
它们有一股大海的美妙味道。
There is it look, that is hardly anything, and here you can see, it was one of these tomato -
看,这几乎没有什么,你们可以看到,这是这些番茄的其中一颗——
which I cut them in half, remove the seeds and cut them in such little pieces.
我将它们一分为二,把籽去掉,然后把它们切成小块。
It's more for the colours. Plus I got some wild rocket which is good. Now this is ready.
主要是为了提高菜肴的色。我有一些非常不错的芝麻菜。现在锅好了。
So the spaghetti are ready. Just put them inside.
意大利面也好了。把面加进去。
That's all. Nothing else you have to do.
好了。你没有什么要做的了。
Just like a little bit stir them around.
只需要稍微搅拌一下。
So easy everybody can do that. Get the tuna with a fork, and just put it inside.
非常简单,人人都可以做。用叉子把金枪鱼放进去。
Break it. This is about one tin of tuna.
弄成小块。这是大概一罐金枪鱼。
Nice one. You make sure you buy lovely tuna. Just break them around all inside.
很不错。确保你买到的是不错的金枪鱼。让它们每一小块均匀地散布在锅里。

美味易做的金枪鱼意面.jpg

Stir it. Little bit of pasta water. Nothing to it.

搅拌一下。倒入一点煮面水。非常简单。
Oh my my! Look at that! The pasta water is so important.
哦我的天哪!看看!煮面水非常重要。
Stir it!
搅拌一下!
Oh yeah!
哦太棒了!
Every stage is done, just switch it off because the tuna is already cooked.
每一步都完成了,可以关火了,因为金枪鱼本来就是熟的。
Put in the lovely tomato, it refresh your mouth, so nice.
放入番茄,它让你的口腔感到新鲜,很不错。
Get some wild Rocket, just put everything inside, stir it.
拿一些芝麻菜,我们已经把所有食材都放进去了,搅拌一下。
Okay. A little seasoning of a salt and last minute, a little bit of black pepper, and last but not the least, lemons.
好的。放入一点盐来调味,最后撒一点黑胡椒粉,最后且重要的是柠檬。
Squeeze them a little bit inside.
挤一点柠檬汁。
Stir it. Look at this! Then - look at the colours! Aren't they beautiful.
搅拌一下。看看它!然后——看看这颜色!它们很好看吧。
Put it on a plate.
倒入盘中。
Oh ohhh! This is going to be so good!
哦!这太棒啦!
Yes!
是的!
Then put all this beauty on top.
把这些好看的美味放在上面。
Little bit more.
再放一点。
Drizzle of extra virgin olive oil,
滴一点特级初榨橄榄油,
a little bit of black pepper on top.
在上面撒一点黑胡椒粉。
Do you know what? Last but not least I need some more wild rocket.
你们知道吗?最后且重要的是,我还需要一些芝麻菜。
And this one is spaghetti with tuna. You will love it.
这就是金枪鱼意面。你们一定会喜欢的。
So don't forget, try it! Have a go! I'm sure you can do it - it's so simple.
别忘了要试一下!我保证你们可以做成——它非常简单。
Chili and garlic, that's all what's inside, few capers, boil the pasta, just throw it inside.
辣椒和大蒜,这就是全部了,还有一些刺山柑,煮意大利面,把它放进去就好。
Stir it, the tuna goes in, a squeeze of lemon.
搅拌一下,把金枪鱼放进去,挤一些柠檬汁。
Hallelujah! I'll see you later, bye!
万岁!一会儿见,拜拜!
I'm back because I want you to see the way I'm eating. Mmmm!
我回来啦,因为我想让你们看看我吃面的样子。嗯!
So good!
太棒啦!
Have you tasted some?
你尝了吗?
Stay there, stay there, let me feed you a little bit because this is tasty! Soo good!
待在那儿,待在那儿,我喂你一点,这太好吃啦!太棒啦!
Yeah stay there George, don't move. Bless George - he can only film, but don't eat.
是的,乔治,待在那里别动。可怜的乔治——他只能拍摄节目,但没法吃。
Open up! Open up! No ...
张嘴!张嘴!不……
Mmmmm! Not sure I can give it to you!
嗯!不确定我还能不能给你!

重点单词   查看全部解释    
slice [slais]

想一想再看

n. 薄片,切片
vt. 切成薄片,削

 
squeeze [skwi:z]

想一想再看

v. 压榨,挤压,塞进
n. 压榨,勒索,榨取

 
abundant [ə'bʌndənt]

想一想再看

adj. 丰富的,充裕的

联想记忆
refresh [ri'freʃ]

想一想再看

v. 使 ... 生气蓬勃,提起精神,恢复精神

 
switch [switʃ]

想一想再看

n. 开关,转换,鞭子
v. 转换,改变,交换

 
seasoning ['si:zəniŋ]

想一想再看

n. 调料

联想记忆
remove [ri'mu:v]

想一想再看

v. 消除,除去,脱掉,搬迁
n. 去除

联想记忆
tasty ['teisti]

想一想再看

adj. 好吃的

联想记忆
stir [stə:]

想一想再看

n. 感动(激动,愤怒或震动), 搅拌,骚乱

 
tin [tin]

想一想再看

n. 罐头,锡,听头
adj. 锡制的

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。