手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 吉米鸡毛秀 > 正文

男星纳特·沃尔夫谈意大利旅游经历和新影片

来源:可可英语 编辑:shaun   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
I heard you were in Italy too.
我听说你也去意大利了。
Everybody's going to Italy.
每个人都去意大利。
Yeah, I had a really great trip with my friends, and my brother, and my girlfriend.我的确和我的朋友、兄弟和女朋友有一段很好的旅程。
We all went to Tuscany.
我们都去了托斯卡纳。
Nice, very good, yeah, right. Well, that's good times. You were there working or you?
非常好,不错的时光,你们去那里工作吗?
We went there for a film festival,
我们去那里参加一个电影节,
then we decided we were just going to go around and check out Italy.
然后我们决定四处看看,探索一下意大利。
What did you see, what did you do?
你们看到了什么?做了什么?
When we went to Tuscany, the lady we bonded up with a lady really quickly
当我们去托斯卡纳,我们很快与一个女士建立密切关系,
who owned the bed and breakfast we were.
她有包括了早餐的住宿场所。
And she brought us to this beautiful sort of dinner that was lit on like a hill,
她带我们去一个非常漂亮的晚宴,在山上,
there was about 300 Italians all eating.
大约有300人在就餐。
Wow!
哇!
These little tables, little picnic tables, and we were the only Americans there.
那里有小桌子,小野餐桌,我们是那里唯一的一群美国人。
so everyone was looking at us like we didn't belong.
所以每个人都看着我们,就像我们不属于那里。
and so I really wanted to prove myself and like be part of the group, you know.
所以我真的想证明我自己,就像属于这个群体。
They just identified you as Americans right away?
他们立即就发现你是美国人?
Immediately. We came, they immediately looked at us, you know like, embarrassing.
他们立即看着我们,太尴尬了。
and so then, so I, there's this tradition.
所以,然后,我...那里有一个传统。
It was for the horse racing, a party for the horse racing.
那是一个骑马竞赛,骑马竞赛的派对。
A tradition where they throw an egg, a hard boiled egg.
他们会扔一个鸡蛋,完全煮熟了的鸡蛋。
And they throw it down, it's like a length of basketball court,
他们扔下来,场地大概有棒球场那么大,
you know down the thing, and somebody tries to catch it in their mouth.
就这样扔下来,下面的人用嘴接住。
Down a hill or something?
扔到山下还是怎么?
Down a big hill.
扔到大山下。
And I...
然后我...
In their mouth?
用嘴接住?
Yeah, you have to catch it in your mouth.
是的,你需要用你的嘴接住。
and I had like a few glasses of wine.
然后我当时喝了一些酒。
I thought, I need to prove myself, so I said I'm going to do it.
我想,我需要证明我自己,所以我说,我要参加这个活动。
I got up on a chair. I've never been able to catch anything,
我从椅子上起身,我以前从未抓住任何东西,
You know when people playing those games, I'm the worst at it.
当人们进行这种活动时,我的表现最差。
But I had some feeling, I was like you know, the pressure was on.
但我当时有一种感觉,我就像...你知道,当时有压力。
I needed to prove myself, and he tossed the egg and it was a perfect toss.
我需要证明我自己,然后他们就扔鸡蛋,扔得非常完美,
and it landed in my mouth and I swallowed it like a snake.
正好落到我的嘴里,然后我直接吞下去了。
It landed in my mouth. I didn't even chew it, and I caught it,
鸡蛋落到我的嘴里,我甚至都没有咀嚼,但我接住了。
and everyone froze,
然后每个人都呆住了。
and then 300 people stood up and all started cheering.
然后300人都站起来,开始欢呼,
Egg man! Egg man! Screaming.

鸡蛋侠!鸡蛋侠!所有人大声欢呼。

Somebody grabbed me, nobody's done this in 40 years!
有人摇我,“40年都没有出现这种情况!”
That's a terrible idea.
这个游戏真奇怪。
Terrible idea.
奇怪的游戏。
So I was going around all night, everybody's like, egg man! egg man! cheering me on.
所以我整个晚上到处游荡,每个人都称呼我为鸡蛋侠,为我欢呼。
like my entire career, my whole life, it was the greatest moment of my entire life.
就像这是我整个职业、整个生命中最伟大的时刻。
So I am walking like a..., yeah, I'm a hero!
所以我到处游荡,我是一个英雄。
What if you had died? yeah, the egg man died, he choked on an egg.
如果你被噎死了怎么办?人们会说,鸡蛋侠死了,被鸡蛋噎死了。
It would have fit the name.
那就名副其实了。
It was like the Beatles also, sure.
那就像披头士一样。
I was walking, you know, like a couple days later through another town,
几天后,我在另一个城镇游荡,
and somebody comes up to me and they're like, I recognize you from something.
有人走到我面前说,我好像在哪里见过你。
I'm like... I'm an actor. He's like, no, no. You're egg man! egg man!
我说...我是一个演员。但他说,不对。你是鸡蛋侠,鸡蛋侠。
Wow, you are egg man.
哇!你是鸡蛋侠。
Yeah, yeah.
是的,是的。
You know what it's weird how stupid things
你知道,这很奇怪,明明是愚蠢的事情,
like that become like something that you're incredibly proud of.
但却变得非常引以为荣。
I'm super proud of it, yeah.
是的,我超级引以为荣。
I have a thing, I open the freezer and ice or something falls out and i catch it?
就像我打开冰柜,然后一个东西掉出来,正好被我接住了。
I look around to see if anybody saw it, never anyone watching.
我看看周围是否有人看见,但没有人看到。
Then I really have to go and tell somebody about it.
然后我需要把这件事告诉其他人。
Yeah, I felt like, you know, I've had a lot of great moments in my life,
我感觉我生命中有很多伟大的时刻,
but it felt like it, the egg man, you can't really top that.
但我感觉成为鸡蛋侠是最伟大的时刻。
That's very exciting.
这非常令人兴奋。
I'm going to tell my parents, they have to refer to me.
我会告诉父母,他们将提到我。
The egg man is now playing a soldier.
鸡蛋侠现在扮演士兵了。
Yeah.
是的。
You are playing an Afghanistan?
你扮演一个阿富汗人?
Yeah.
是的。
In the new movie. You've never been in the military, I'm guessing?
在新电影中。你从未在军队呆过,我猜的对吗?
No.
我没有在军队呆过。
Based on your hair.
根据你的头发判断的。
Adam drivers in the military and he has that crazy...
亚当在部队里开车,他有疯狂的...
That's true, you're right.
是的,你说得对。
No, I mean, I've never been in the military.
我的意思是,我从未在军队呆过。
And I had so much respect for the people who served,
我是如此尊敬部队里的人,
but even more after doing this movie,
拍完这部电影后更加尊敬。
because, I mean, it was very exhausting and draining.
因为部队非常累人。
Also my brain is just not set up to be a soldier, you know.
而且你知道,我这脑子也不适合当兵。
I'm very, I, I get distracted really easily.
我很容易分心。
We'd go on fake missions, looking for the enemy.
我们假装去执行任务,寻找敌人。
I'd be like, that's a beautiful bird.
我就像去观察漂亮的鸟一样。
or like going, what are we shooting on Monday.
或者想,周一用枪打什么。
then we had to like wear all these patches and things like they'd have,
然后我们需要穿上军队的装备,
You'd have to tie your shoes in a special way,
需要以特殊的方式系鞋带,
and I kept forgetting my hat in a hotel room.
我一直将帽子忘在酒店。
I became the laughing stock of the entire,
我成为所有人的笑料,
Of the fake military you were representing?
你们扮演的那些军人?
I was the laughingstock.
我是嘲笑的对象。
Did you go through real training with real soldiers?
你和真的士兵一起训练过吗?
Not with real soldiers, but real soldiers were there,
没有和他们一起训练过,但那里有真的士兵,
like the other, it was actors but there was real military guy,
那里是一些演员,但也有真的军人,
he was really tough on us, so I felt like,
他对我们真的很严格,然后我就...
I'm going to impress him same with egg man.
我想像鸡蛋侠一样让他们留下印象。
Right.
好的。
Yeah, you do, maybe that’s like being so closed with your brother...
是的,可能和你的兄弟太密切...
your parents spread the attention around.
你父母分散了注意力。
That might be what it was.
那可能是原因。
We talked about your parents last time.
我们上次谈论了你的父母。
your dad was the band leader on Arsenio's show.
你父亲是阿瑟尼奥秀的乐队负责人。
Yeah, yeah.
是的。
They met on a talk show. I told it last time here.
他们在一场秀上认识,我上次在这里时说过了。
Right, they met on the Arsenio show.
是的,他们在阿瑟尼奥秀上认识。
Maybe you'll meet someone here.
你可能会在这里遇到某个人。
Maybe.
可能吧。
Maybe you'll wind up dating Cleto or something like that.
可能你将会与Cleto或其他什么人约会。
That's pretty exciting.
这非常令人兴奋。
Yeah, I had a real, you know, I don't get,
是的,你知道,我还没有...
I haven't had too many examples of being superstar struck, but as a kid,
在迷住超级明星方面,我没有太多例子,但小时候,
you know, with my, you know, my dad's a musician.
你知道,我父亲是一个音乐家,
as a kid I met a lot of great people.
我小时候见过很多牛人。
Who's the best one you met?
你见过的最牛的人是谁?
Like on August 29th this year. I've been waiting my entire life.
例如今年8月29日,我这一生都等着这一时刻。
I used to write Paul Mccartney letters and give it to,
我曾给保罗·麦卡特尼写信,然后交给...
I hear he'd be at a restaurant, I'd write a letter, give it the to host.
我听说他会去一个饭店,然后我写了一封信,交给主办人。
I'd dress up like him for Halloween.
我在万圣节时打扮成他的样子。
I'd talk in an English accent, walk in house, like write songs, sing in an English accent.
我用英国口音说话,在屋里走路,写歌,用英国口音唱歌。
On August 29th, I went to this, You know the date.
8月29日,我过去了,你知道这个日子。
I went to this restaurant. And my friend said, I think you need to sit down.
我去了那个饭店,我朋友说,我想你需要坐下来。
I'm sitting down. I felt something terrible had happened.
于是我就坐下来。我感到糟糕的事出现了。
And he said, Paul Mccartney's here.
然后他说,保罗·麦卡特尼在这里。
And like a 14-year-old girl in the '60s I just started bawling.
然后就像60年代的一个14岁的女孩一样,我开始大叫。
Really?
真的吗?
I just immediately started crying at the table.
我立即开始在桌边哭泣。
Egg man was crying.
鸡蛋侠哭了。
People at the table are touching me like this, You're okay, man.
桌上的人用手碰我,“你怎么了?”
Then I look over at Paul and I'm kind of gearing up to go talk to him,
然后我看着保罗,我当时就准备过去和他说话。
and my friend David's like, maybe you should stop crying.
然后我的朋友大卫说,你可能应该停止哭泣。
I'm like getting myself together.
于是我就整理自己的情绪。
And I go and have a really nice conversation with him.
然后我就和他有一段不错的对话。
I tell him how much he means to me, and I think he is...
我告诉他,他对我是多么的重要,我想...
the amount of happiness he's given to the world is unprecedented.
他给予全世界的快乐是前所未有的。
then he says, he's like, I've got a good feeling about you,
然后他就说,他已经感到了我的好意,
keep going with what you're doing, and I burst, burst into tears.
他让我坚持做自己喜欢的事,然后我就哭了。
I immediately, I just start sobbing.
我立即哭了。
Wow!
哇!
And his wife is like, that's really sweet, okay, that...
然后他的妻子说,真的太美好了...
you know, moving me along without saying it.
...没有说什么,让我到一边。
I'm like, thanks, thanks so much, man.
我连忙说,谢谢,太感谢了。
then I go back to it, as he's leaving he gives me a little like guitar.
然后我回去,当他离开时,他送给我一个小吉他。
Nice.
不错。
A little that, you know, it's just...
小吉他,你知道...
He gives you a little one of that, like anyone's ever done that before.
他给了你一个小吉他,就像其他人之前做的。
He gives me one of that.
他给了我一个。
One of that.
是其中之一。
Well, congratulations.
嗯,祝贺你。
I think he's right, I have a good feeling about you too. Don't cry, all right?
我想他是对的,我也觉得你不错。别哭了,好吗?
Nat Wolff, everybody, The Kill Team.
这是参演《杀戮部队》的纳特·沃尔夫,各位,我们的节目到此结束。
重点单词   查看全部解释    
bust [bʌst]

想一想再看

n. 半身像,胸部,萧条,破产 v. 打碎

联想记忆
shift [ʃift]

想一想再看

n. 交换,变化,移动,接班者
v. 更替,移

 
aggressive [ə'gresiv]

想一想再看

adj. 侵略的,有进取心的,好斗的

联想记忆
curse [kə:s]

想一想再看

n. 诅咒,咒骂,祸端
vt. 咒骂,诅咒,使

联想记忆
adore [ə'dɔ:]

想一想再看

vt. 崇拜,爱慕

联想记忆
guilty ['gilti]

想一想再看

adj. 有罪的,内疚的

 
community [kə'mju:niti]

想一想再看

n. 社区,社会,团体,共同体,公众,[生]群落

联想记忆
celebrity [si'lebriti]

想一想再看

n. 名人,名誉,社会名流

联想记忆
laundry ['lɔ:ndri]

想一想再看

n. 洗衣店,要洗的衣服,洗衣

联想记忆
passionate ['pæʃənit]

想一想再看

adj. 热情的,易怒的,激情的

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。