手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 艾伦秀视频版 > 正文

送给观众的礼物

来源:可可英语 编辑:Anderson   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Scarlett Johansson didn't leave. She's back.

斯嘉丽·约翰逊没有离开。她回来了。
I'm still here. She came back. I have more to say.
我仍然在这里。她回来了。我还有很多话要说。
You have more to say. You have another movie to talk about, Marriage Story.
你还有很多话要说。你还有一部电影要讲,婚姻故事。
And this is getting a lot of buzz. Tell everybody-- can you talk about this one?
这也引起了很多人的关注。告诉大家--你能谈谈这个吗?
Yeah. Yeah, what's this about?
是的。是啊,这是怎么回事?
Oh, gosh, what's it about? OK.
哦,天哪,这是关于什么的?好吧。
This is about-- it's about, well, it's,
这是关于……这是……
OK. It's about a couple who is,
好的。这是关于一对夫妇,他们是,
Do you do a lot of these shows?
你做过很多这样的节目吗?
It's about a couple who is-- basically, their marriage is,
这是关于一对夫妇--基本上,他们的婚姻是,
while they're getting a divorce. I said it.
他们离婚的时候。我说过了。
And it's kind of about their-- well-- it's,
这是关于他们的……这是……
We have a trailer, and-- Let's see it.
我们有一个电影场景,还有,让我们看看。
So I'll tell Charlie what's happening, and, Cassie, you then hand him the envelope.
所以我会告诉查理发生了什么事,然后,凯西,你把信封递给他。
I just get nervous. Well, can you unserve?
我就是有点紧张。好吧,你能不招待吗?
What do you mean, like, take it back?
你说收回,是什么意思?
Charlie and I are getting a divorce, Mom.
我和查理要离婚了,妈妈。
You can't be friends with him anymore.
你不能再和他做朋友了。
G-ma! Charlie-bird! Mom. Mom? Mom? What?
奶奶!查理-伯德!妈妈。妈妈?妈妈?什么?
You know, most people in my business, you're just transactions to them.
你知道,我生意上的大多数人,你只是跟他们做交易。

艾伦秀

I like to think of you as people. Oh, OK. Good.

我喜欢把你当成交易伙伴。哦,好的。很好。
You remind me of myself on my second marriage.
你让我想起了我的第二次婚姻。
Maybe I'm amazed the way you love me all the time.
也许我对你一直爱我的方式感到惊讶。
Part of what we're gonna do together is telling your story.
我们一起做的一部分就是讲述你的故事。
Did you dye your hair?
你之前染过头发吗?
No, this is me. You don't like it? Is it shorter? I prefer longer, but,
没有,这就是我。你不喜欢吗?它短了吗?我更喜欢长一点的,但是,
How are you doing?
你还好吗?
Maybe I'm a man,
或许我是个这样一个男人,
realized I never really come alive for myself. I was just feeding his aliveness.
意识到我从来没有真正活着过。我只是在让他变得活跃起来。
And he doesn't really understand. I'll never get to really be his parent again.
但他并不真正理解。我再也不是他的父母了。
He needs to know that I fought for him!
他要知道我曾经为他而奋斗过!
Maybe I'm a man, and maybe you're the only woman,
也许我是这样一个男人,也许你是我唯一的女人,
Wow. That was sweet. That's great.
哇。你太贴心了。太好了。
I got into the trailer, that time. Yeah, really great.
我被带入到那个场景中了,那时候。是啊,真的很好。
Now I know what it's about. Yeah, good.
现在我知道是怎么回事了。是的,很好。
Marriage Story is in theaters November 6.
《婚姻故事》11月6日上映。
You can also watch it on Netflix, starting December 6,
你也可以在Netflix上观看,从12月6日开始,
with this one-year subscription.
加上这一年的订阅。
And I want to thank Scarlett Johansson. Joel Kinnaman. See you tomorrow.
我要感谢斯嘉丽·约翰逊。乔尔·金南。明天见。
Be kind to one another, bye-bye.
对彼此好一点,再见。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
envelope ['enviləup]

想一想再看

n. 信封,封皮,壳层

联想记忆
understand [.ʌndə'stænd]

想一想再看

vt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为<

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。