手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 吉米鸡毛秀 > 正文

七岁女孩聊参演美剧《融合不易》

来源:可可英语 编辑:shaun   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Well, hello there. Thank you for coming.

嗨,谢谢你能来这里。
Thank you!
谢谢!
You're seven years old. Wow! How about that? What is it like to be seven years old nowadays?
你现在七岁。哇,感觉怎么样?现在的七岁是怎么样的?
Very awesome.
非常不错。
Very awesome.
非常不错。
Seven, Seven, Seven.
7岁,7岁,7岁。
Do people call you Mykal Michelle? Is that what you go by?
人们叫你麦凯乐·米歇尔吗?是这样的吗?
People call me Mykal Michelle. They call me Mykal. They call me Mimi. They call me all sorts of things.
人们叫我麦凯乐·米歇尔。他们叫我麦凯乐。他们叫我咪咪。他们以各种名字称呼我。
They call you Mimi also, okay. What should I call you?
他们还叫你咪咪,好吧。我应该怎么称呼你?
Mykal Michelle.
麦凯乐·米歇尔。
Mykal Michelle, all right.
麦凯乐·米歇尔,好吧。
I will continue with that. Do you go to school, Mykal Michelle?
我会这么叫你。你上学吗?麦凯乐·米歇尔。
Well, I went to a brick and mortar. But now that I got Mixed-ish.
呃,我过去上过实体学校,但我现在参演电视剧《融合不易》。
You went to a what?
你去过哪里?
A brick and mortar. That's what my mom calls it.
实体学校。我妈妈这么说的。
Yeah, no. I mean, technically you're totally right.
不,我的意思是,从技术上来说,你说的完全没错。
In a practical standpoint, that's an insane thing for a 7-year-old to say.
实际上,一个七岁的小孩说实体学校有点不敢想象。
So you do not go to a brick and mortar school?
所以你现在不去实体学校上课了?
No. I used to.
不去了,我之前去过。
You used to.
你之前去过。
But since I got mixed-ish, I missed like 60 days of school.
自从我参演《融合不易》后,我有大概60天没有上学了。
Oh, good.
噢,不错。
So, so then I went to an online school.
所以,然后我就上在线学校。
What?
什么?
And like Trump university or something? What is this online school? You go to an online school?
像特朗普大学那种东西?什么在线学校?你上在线学校?
Yeah.
是的。
I feel like I'm outmatched already. May god help me when you're 12.
我感觉现在的小孩已经超过我了。你12岁时可能就更加厉害了。
So you go to an online school, are you really studying when it's online?
所以你在上在线学校?你在线的时候真的学习吗?
No?
不能吧?
Yes and no.
也许能,也许不能。
Yes and no. Do you have a phone?
也许能,也许不能。你有手机吗?
No. But I...
没有,但我...
How old will you be when you get a phone?
你几岁时才能有自己的手机?
My mom said like 10 or like 12 or something, but I want it to be now.
我妈妈说,大概10岁或12岁,但我现在就想有一个手机。
You want is it to be now. Every kid really wants a phone, right? Do any of your friends have phones?
你现在就想有手机。每个小孩都想要一个手机,对吧?你的朋友有手机吗?
Well, I think...
我猜...
You think so, but you don't know. Are they hiding them?
你猜有的小孩有手机,但你不知道。他们把手机藏起来了?
Probably.
可能。
Probably so.
可能是这样的。
So you have this show and now you've become a very popular person.
所以你已经参演了这个电视剧,现在你成为了非常出名的人。
Do people recognize you now?
现在人们能够认出你吗?
Well, I do get recognized sometimes. Yes, once I was at a restaurant and...
有时候人们会认出我。有一次在饭馆...
What restaurant?
什么饭馆?
Who knows? And they were like, are you the little kid from Mixed-ish?
谁记得是什么名字。他们当时问,你是《融合不易》中的小孩吗?
I was like, yes, I am. She was like...
然后我就说,是的。她当时就...
Wow!

哇!

I have a picture of you from Friday presenting an award to Mariah Carey.

我这里有一张照片,你周五为玛丽亚·凯莉颁奖。
That's pretty exciting, huh? Do you know Mariah Carey?
当时非常兴奋吧?你知道玛丽亚·凯莉是谁吗?
Well, I know her from a lot of songs.
我知道她的大量歌曲。
She comes to a lot of our parties, because she writes the theme song.
她经常来我们的派对,因为她写了主题曲。
She wrote the theme song for Mixed-ish, how did that happen? I know, you have no idea.
她为《融合不易》写的主题曲,怎么回事?我知道,你不懂。
This is... when you gave the speech, they had to put you on a box.
这张照片,你讲话时,他们不得不为你垫一个箱子。
Are you comfortable speaking in front of people? Did you get nervous doing this?
你在众人面前讲话时感觉自在吗?你紧张吗?
Of course not.
当然不紧张。
You really don't?
真的不紧张?
Not really, no.
不太紧张。
Well, that's good. You should never feel nervous, there's no reason.
这不错。你不应该感到紧张,也没有理由紧张。
It doesn't help to feel nervous. It's not something that actually assists you in any way.
感到紧张也没有用,紧张不会对你有任何帮助。
Nope.
是的,不会有帮助。
What?
什么?
Nope.
不会有帮助。
Right, yeah.
是的。
So your, I don't know, That may be lingo I don't know.
这可能是小孩之间的黑话,我不知道。
So mixed-ish takes place in the '80s, correct?
《融合不易》是讲80年代的故事,对吧?
Yes.
是的。
Do you know about the '80s?
你了解80年代吗?
Are there things you see or references or things you hear
你是否看到一些东西,或听到一些东西,
on the set that you go I never heard of that before?
是之前从来没有听说过的?
Yes.
有。
Like what?
比如说?
Once we were walking around the house and just asking my mom, what's that?
有一次我们在房子里走着,我问妈妈,那个是什么?
What's that? What's that? What's that?
这个是什么?那个是什么?这个是什么?
So then we walk across this huge square thing with a round thing at the end.and we're like...
然后我们经过一个巨大的方形物体,上面有一个圆形的东西。然后我们就...
Hold on. Let me try to figure out what it was.
等一下,让我猜那是什么?
It's a square thing with a round thing at the end. I don't know what it is.Okay. Go ahead.
一个方形的东西,旁边有一个圆形的东西。我猜不出来是什么?好吧,继续。
Well, we asked my mom, now, what is that? So she said, that's a phone. We were like, what?
我问妈妈,那是什么?然后她回答,那是一个电话。我们就说,什么?
Oh, it was a payphone?
噢,那是一个投币电话。
No. It was like a -- like a box phone but like the phone at end,
不是的,它像...像一个盒子状的电话,但像电话。
and you could like, like, like, like, I don't know.
你可以...可以...我不知道。
Like pick it up and talk into it?
可以拿起来,讲话?
I guess.
我猜是的。
Did you try it?
你没有试一下?
Everyone said I held it upside down.
每个人都说,我拿反了。
Oh, you did. Did you dial? Was it one of these phones?
是的,你拨电话了吗?它像这些电话吗?
No. it was like, it had like, it was like, it had like the phone.
不像,它像...像...像电话。
I feel like we're playing charades right now.
我感觉我们正在玩猜谜游戏。
It had like the phone and then like you could hold it and then on the thing,
感觉像电话,你可以握住,
there was like the buttons and then there was like a curly thing at the end,
上面有按键,末尾有卷起来的东西。
So you could walk around and hold it.
所以你可以拿着它走动。
Did you take any pictures with it?
你给这个东西拍照了吗?
No.
没有。
No, you didn't. Those phones didn't take pictures.
你没法拍照。这种电话无法拍照。
They do?
能拍照吗?
No.
不能。
It used to be that a phone would have to be attached to the wall. You couldn't walk around.
以前的电话安装在墙壁上,你没法走来走去。
That's what it was. It was like a box and it was a thing on it and then you could hold it.
就是电话,像一个盒子,上面放着听筒,你可以拿在手里。
Yeah, and you want to know something crazy? In cars, people didn't have phones.
你想听一些不可思议的事吗?以前人们开车时没有手机?
What?
什么?
It's true. You had to make calls from home.
这是真的,你需要在家里打电话。
And if you wanted to make a phone call, you had to pull over.
如果你想打电话,你得靠边停车。
It was a very dark time. We don't... I don't know how we lived through it.
那是非常落后的时候。我们没有...我不知道我们是怎么过来的。
For the sake of phones!
就因为电话...!
What's your favorite music from the '80s?
你最喜欢的80年代歌曲是什么?
Well, my favorite music is, drum roll, please.
我最喜欢的歌曲是...来一些鼓点。
Oh.
噢。
“we are living in a material world and I am...”
“我们生活在一个物质的世界,我...”
Oh, Madonna. You like Madonna, huh?
麦当娜!你喜欢麦当娜?
Yes.
是的。
Does she know this?
她知道这些吗?
Know what?
知道什么?
Never mind.
就当我没说吧。
You know what? I am very impressed by your, you're very smart for a 7-year-old person. You know?
你知道吗,你让我印象深刻,作为一个七岁小孩,你很聪明,你知道吗?
Thank you.
谢谢。
I mean, it really is remarkable.
我的意思是,真的相当了不起。
Well, it's very nice to meet you, and congratulations on your show.
好,见到你很高兴,对你的电视剧表示祝贺。
Thank you.
谢谢。
Thank you. Mica Michelle Harris, everybody. Mixed-ish Tuesday nights on ABC.
谢谢。这是麦凯乐·米歇尔,《融合不易》周二晚间在ABC播出。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
recognize ['rekəgnaiz]

想一想再看

vt. 认出,认可,承认,意识到,表示感激

 
smart [smɑ:t]

想一想再看

adj. 聪明的,时髦的,漂亮的,敏捷的,轻快的,整洁的

 
popular ['pɔpjulə]

想一想再看

adj. 流行的,大众的,通俗的,受欢迎的

联想记忆
mortar ['mɔ:tə]

想一想再看

n. 臼,研钵,灰泥 v. 用灰泥涂抹,用灰泥结合

联想记忆
theme [θi:m]

想一想再看

n. 题目,主题

 
figure ['figə]

想一想再看

n. 图形,数字,形状; 人物,外形,体型
v

联想记忆
drum [drʌm]

想一想再看

n. 鼓,鼓声,鼓状物
vi. 击鼓,连续敲击

 
remarkable [ri'mɑ:kəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 显著的,异常的,非凡的,值得注意的

联想记忆
impressed

想一想再看

adj. 外加的;印象深刻的;了不起的;受感动的

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。