手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 环球影视抢先看 > 正文

剧情传记电影《我叫多麦特》预告片

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Hey, auntie, you know, I was thinking about putting out a comedy record.

嘿,阿姨,我在考虑推出一张喜剧唱片。
Comedy? You've been a singer, a shake dancer.
喜剧?你当过歌手、摇摆舞演员。
It's real hard to break in. I do whatever it takes to get in.
进这行很难。我要想尽一切办法进去。
I've come up with a new character.
我想出了一个新角色。
Dolemite is my name, and fucking up motherfuckers is my game!
多麦特就是我的名字,就喜欢干那些混账东西!
What did you do to you hair? You look like a pimp!
你的头发怎么了?你看起来像个皮条客!
It's all pretend. I just created a character.
这都是假装的。我只是创造了一个角色。
You a trip. Pull on that. Oh, that's a weave! A weave. That's right.
你真搞笑。拽拽看。哦,这是棉织物。没错,就是棉织物。
Whatever it takes, I'm ready to do it. I got to be totally outrageous!
无论如何,我都准备好了。我可是豁出去了!
It's filthy! You've got a product here that you can't sell or promote.
真是太污秽了!这种产品你根本不能销售或者推广。
All my life people have been telling me no.
我这一辈子,一直有人在拒绝我。
Rudy, sometimes a dream just don't come true.
鲁迪,有时候梦想是不会成真的。
A man slam a door in my face, I just find another door.
别人当着我的面把门给关上了,那我就再找另一扇门。
I want the world to know I exist.
我要让这个世界知道我的存在。
This ain't funny. And there ain't no brother in it either.
这一点也不好笑。里面也没有黑人。

剧情传记电影《我叫多麦特》预告片

If I get up in that light with my own movie, I could be everywhere all at once!

如果我能拍出属于我的电影,那么任何地方的人就都可以看到我了!
Let's bring Dolemite to the screen.
我们把多麦特搬上大荧幕吧。
The actors we hire, you're a bit doughier than them. Doughier?
我们雇的演员,你要比他们富态一点。富态?
That's D'Urville Martin.
那位是杜尔维尔·马丁。
I'm offering you a role in my new motion picture.
在我的新电影里,我会让你演一个角色。
You think you can just walk up here and hire me? No!
你以为你可以就这样随便的雇我吗?不可能!
What if we let you direct?
那要是我们让你当导演呢?
In storytelling, it's always best to write what you know.
在编剧上,最好是写你自己知道的东西。
Man, it ain't nothing to talk about my personal life.
伙计,我的个人生活没什么可讲的。
I deal with the nightlife, club owners, and mobsters, lots of pimps, and kung fu.
我和夜生活、俱乐部老板、暴徒、许多皮条客以及功夫都有关系。
Do you know karate?
你会空手道吗?
No, but I'm a fast learner. I can learn how to chop me a mother... Action!
不会,但我学得很快。我可以学习如何劈死... 开始!
Dolemite, give it to me. Put your weight on it.
多麦特,搞我。骑在我上面。
Pretending like he could be a sex machine.
假装他可以成为一台性爱机器。
What planet is this cat on?!
这是什么样的人啊?
If this thing flops, you're going to be working for free for the rest of your life.
如果这次失败了,你的余生都要免费给我干活。
I'm so grateful for what you did for me,
我很感激你为我所做的一切,
because I never seen nobody that looks like me up there on that big screen.
因为我从来没在大屏幕上见过像我这样的人。
Goddamn, Dolemite!
我的天啊,多麦特!
Cut! What it good as Shaft?
咔!是不是会像《黑街神探》一样好看?

重点单词   查看全部解释    
grateful ['greitfəl]

想一想再看

adj. 感激的,感谢的

联想记忆
shaft [ʃɑ:ft]

想一想再看

n. 轴,杆状物,矛,柄,竖井,(一道)光线

联想记忆
pretend [pri'tend]

想一想再看

v. 假装,装作
adj. 假装的

联想记忆
planet ['plænit]

想一想再看

n. 行星

 
screen [skri:n]

想一想再看

n. 屏,幕,银幕,屏风
v. 放映,选拔,掩

 
comedy ['kɔmidi]

想一想再看

n. 喜剧,滑稽,幽默事件

 
promote [prə'məut]

想一想再看

vt. 促进,提升,升迁; 发起; 促销

联想记忆
weave [wi:v]

想一想再看

n. 编法,织法,编织
v. 编织,组合,编排

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。