手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > Emma的美味英语 > 正文

第8期:跟读技巧

来源:可可英语 编辑:Magi   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Hello! Welcome to the very first video training lesson for the imitation technique.

你好!欢迎来到第一节跟读技巧视频训练课。
Thank you so much for signing up!
非常感谢您观看!
I know you are going to love this training.
我知道你会喜欢这个训练的。
Now, imitating something is similar to copying something.
现在,跟读和重复是相似的。
Usually, imitating is copying actions or words so this technique is all about copying something that a native speaker is saying, exactly.
通常情况下,模仿就是模仿动作或单词,所以这个技巧就是模仿母语者。
It teaches you to listen to the sounds and patterns of English
它教你听英语的发音和模式,
and trains you to make those same sounds yourself.
并训练你自己发出同样的声音。
You're training your mouth with your ears.
你在用耳朵训练你的嘴巴。
So you're listening to the sounds and you're not training your mouth with your eyes by reading
所以你在听声音,而不是通过阅读来训练你的嘴巴和眼睛
and guessing the pronunciation of words, you are training your mouth with your ears.
猜测单词的发音,你是在用耳朵训练你的嘴。
By practising with this technique, you'll reduce your accent and pronunciation problems more quickly and become a clearer and more confident English speaker.
通过练习这个技巧,你会更快地减少你的口音和发音问题,讲英语的时候更清晰、更自信。
Now, there are three steps that you'll need to remember when you're using the imitation technique.
现在,当你使用跟读技巧时,你需要记住三个步骤。
First, you'll need to listen to me and read the text at the same time.
首先,你需要听我说,同时阅读文本。
So when I talk on this video you'll see the words come up at the bottom of the screen.
所以当我在这个视频中说话的时候你会看到这些词出现在屏幕的底部。
In the text, the important stress has been marked
在课文中,重要的重音已经标出来了,
so you'll be able to hear the stresses in my expression and read them as well.
这样你们就能听到我表达的重音,也能读出来。
Then, it will be your turn!
然后,轮到你了!
So you're going to hear me read each sentence again
你们会听到我把每个句子再读一遍
but there will be a pause after each one and this is where you'll need to copy exactly what I've said.
但是每一个之后都会有一个停顿,这就是你需要完全复制我所说的地方。
Listen for my pronunciation, the stress, the pause, the intonation and then you'll need to copy it exactly.
听我的发音、重音,停顿,语调,然后你需要准确地复制它。
You can do this step as many times as you need to before you move on to step number three.
在进入第三步之前,你可以尽可能多地重复这个步骤。
Then the bigger challenge is for you to shadow me, which is to copy everything that I'm saying again
更大的挑战是你要跟着我,也就是重复我说的每句话
but this time you won't have any text on the screen, you're just listening to the words that I'm saying.
但这次屏幕上不会有任何文本,你只是在听我说的话。
Now it might be a little bit tricky,
这可能有点棘手,
especially the first time, because you'll be listening to me and speaking at the same time!
尤其是第一次,因为你会一边听我说,一边自己说!
So it might take you a few times to get comfortable doing it.
所以你可能需要几次才能适应。
And remember that you might not understand everything that's being said as I'm saying it,
记住你可能不理解我说的每句话,

emma08.jpg

but that's not the point of this training.

但这不是这次训练的目的。
We're not testing your understanding of English.
我们不是在测试你对英语的理解。
We're testing and practising your pronunciation and speaking skills.
我们正在测试和练习你的发音和口语技能。
So if you don't understand it, don't worry!
所以如果你不明白,也不要担心!
But do it again and again and again until the sounds that you are making sound very similar to the ones that I'm making in the video.
但是一遍又一遍,直到你发出的声音和我在视频中发出的声音非常相似。
And that's it!
这就对了!
The imitation technique is simple yet so effective.
跟读的技巧简单有效。
If you practise this technique regularly,
如果你经常练习这个技巧,
soon you'll sound more natural, more confident and more relaxed when you're speaking English.
那么你很快就能在说英语时就会听起来更自然、更自信、更放松。
Let's try it!
让我们试一试!
I love to travel to different countries,
我喜欢去不同的国家旅行,
I love meeting new people and tasting different foods (that's my favorite part!)
喜欢认识不同的人,喜欢品尝不同的食物(这是我最喜欢的部分!)
To date, I think I've visited about twenty-two different countries
到目前为止,我想我已经访问了22个不同的国家
but there are so many more places on my list.
但我的列表上还有很多地方。
Almost every person that I know, who has a decent income, does some sort of travel every year, usually overseas.
我认识的几乎每一个收入不错的人,每年都会进行某种形式的旅行,通常是海外旅行。
to a different country.
去不同的国家。
In my opinion, travelling overseas and to different countries makes us more accepting of each other's differences
在我看来,出国旅行和去不同的国家使我们更能接受彼此的差异,
and teaches us respect for different cultures, traditions and beliefs.
并教我们尊重不同的文化、传统和信仰。
It also helps me to tell some pretty interesting stories about my adventures.
它也帮助我讲述一些关于我的冒险的有趣的故事。
I love talking to people about places they've visited and things that they've seen in the world.
我喜欢和人们谈论他们去过的地方和他们在世界上看到的东西。
I think it's because I can easily relate to them
我认为这是因为我很容易与他们产生共鸣,
and it's easy for me to share my stories and experiences with them.
而且我很容易与他们分享我的故事和经历。
Plus, I love getting recommendations about places to visit.
另外,我喜欢得到关于旅游地点的推荐。
It helps me to plan where my next holiday is going to be.
它帮助我计划我的下一个假期是在哪里。
Okay, now for step number two.
接下来是第二步。
You're going to imitate exactly what I say - the pronunciation, the stress, the pause.
你要准确地跟读我说的话——发音、重音、停顿。
And there will be a pause after each sentence that will let you do that.
每句话之后都会有一个停顿,这样你就可以做到了。
Ready?
准备好了吗?
I love to travel to different countries
我喜欢去不同的国家旅行,我喜欢认识不同的人,
I love meeting new people and tasting different foods (that's my favorite part!)
品尝不同的食物(这是我最喜欢的部分!)
To date, I think I have visited about twenty-two different countries but there are so many more places on my list.
到目前为止,我想我已经访问了22个不同的国家,但我的名单上还有很多地方。
Almost every person that I know, who has a decent income,
我认识的几乎每一个有不错收入的人,
does some sort of travel every year, usually overseas, to a different country.
每年都会进行某种形式的旅行,通常是出国,去不同的国家。
In my opinion, travelling overseas and to different countries makes us more accepting of each other's differences
在我看来,出国旅行和去不同的国家使我们更能接受彼此的差异,
and teaches us respect for different cultures, traditions and beliefs.
并教我们尊重不同的文化、传统和信仰。
It also helps me to tell some pretty interesting stories about my adventures.
它也帮助我讲述一些关于我的冒险的有趣的故事。
I love talking to people about places they've visited and things that they have seen in the world.
我喜欢和人们谈论他们去过的地方和他们在世界上看到的东西。
I think it's because I can easily relate to them
我想这是因为我很容易与他们产生共鸣
and that's easy for me to share my stories and experiences with them.
我很容易和他们分享我的故事和经历。
Plus, I love getting recommendations about places to visit.
另外,我喜欢得到关于旅游地点的推荐。
It helps me to plan where my next holiday is going to be.
它帮助我计划我的下一个假期是在哪里。
This is step three, where you're going to shadow exactly what I've said, as I'm saying it.
这是第三步,你要按照我说的去做。
So you'll be listening to me and speaking at the same time.
所以你会一边听我说,同时自己说。
Remember, it might take you a couple of goes to get this right but that's OK!
记住,这可能需要你做几次才能做好,但没关系!
Ready?
准备好了吗?
I love to travel to different countries.
我喜欢去不同的国家旅游。
I love meeting new people and tasting different foods (that's my favorite part).
我喜欢结识新朋友,品尝不同的食物(这是我最喜欢的部分)。
To date, I think I've visited about twenty-two different countries
到目前为止,我想我已经访问了22个不同的国家,
but there are so many more places on my list.
但我的名单上还有很多地方。
Almost every person that I know, who has a decent income,
我认识的几乎每一个收入不错的人,
does some sort of travel every year, usually overseas to a different country.
每年都会进行某种形式的旅行,通常是去不同的国家。
In my opinion, travelling overseas and to different countries makes us more accepting of each other's differences and teaches us respect for different cultures, traditions and beliefs.
在我看来,出国旅行和去不同的国家使我们更能接受彼此的差异,并教我们尊重不同的文化、传统和信仰。
It also helps me to tell some pretty interesting stories about my adventures!
它也帮助我讲一些关于我的冒险的有趣的故事!
I love talking to people about places they've visited and things that they've seen in the world.
我喜欢和人们谈论他们去过的地方和他们在世界上看到的东西。
I think it's because I can easily relate to them and it's easy for me to share my stories and experiences with them.
我认为这是因为我很容易与他们产生共鸣,而且我很容易与他们分享我的故事和经历。
Plus, I love getting recommendations about places to visit.
另外,我喜欢得到关于旅游地点的推荐。
It helps me to plan where my next holiday is going to be.
它帮助我计划我的下一个假期是在哪里。
So that's it!
就是这些了!
Tomorrow I'm going to send you a new lesson to practise with!
明天我要送你一节新课来练习!
If you're watching this on YouTube and you haven't signed up on my website yet,
如果你正在YouTube上看这个视频,而你还没有在我的网站上注册,
you will need to do that to get the next lesson for tomorrow.
你需要这样做来获得明天的下一节课。
So you need to write your email address on my website www.mmmenglish.com/signup
所以你需要写你的电子邮件地址在我的网站www.mmmenglish.com/signup,
So, then come and join us!
然后来加入我们!
We've got four more lessons to get through.
我们还要上四节课。
See you tomorrow!
明天见!

重点单词   查看全部解释    
relaxed [ri'lækst]

想一想再看

adj. 放松的, 松懈的,随意的 relax的过去式(

 
imitate ['imiteit]

想一想再看

vt. 仿制,仿造,模仿,仿效

 
stress [stres]

想一想再看

n. 紧张,压力
v. 强调,着重

 
haven ['heivn]

想一想再看

n. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,

联想记忆
understand [.ʌndə'stænd]

想一想再看

vt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为<

 
pronunciation [prə.nʌnsi'eiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 发音

联想记忆
confident ['kɔnfidənt]

想一想再看

adj. 自信的,有信心的,有把握的
a

联想记忆
shadow ['ʃædəu]

想一想再看

n. 阴影,影子,荫,阴暗,暗处
vt. 投阴

 
imitation [.imi'teiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 模仿,效法
adj. 假造的,冒充的

 
screen [skri:n]

想一想再看

n. 屏,幕,银幕,屏风
v. 放映,选拔,掩

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。