手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 吉米鸡毛秀 > 正文

戴夫·马休斯获摇滚名人堂提名

来源:可可英语 编辑:shaun   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

How's it going?

今天怎么样?
It's very good today. I was excited to be here since I found out I was going to be here.
今天非常好。来到这里我感到兴奋,之前知道我会来这里。
I'm excited to have you here. I had no idea you and Jennifer Aniston were such close friends.
你来到这里我感到兴奋。我不知道你和詹妮弗·安妮斯顿关系很好。
She was just telling me in the commercial break.
她刚刚在广告时间告诉我了。
Really?
真的吗?
You guys went on vacation together, she didn't say it live though?
你们一起去度假了,不过她没有在直播时说这个。
In fact she denied knowing you live, but...
事实上,她在直播时否认认识你,但...
Well, yes, My family, sometimes we go, we've gone away,
是这样,我们全家有时出去旅游,
for instance, when we've summered on the islands.
例如,我们夏天到岛上度假。
And, and, and, and Jennifer, uh, has been there with us.
詹妮弗和我们一起去那里了。
Do people lose their minds when you're there with Jennifer Aniston?
你们和詹妮弗·安妮斯顿度假,人们会发疯吧?
Well, it's more like I'm bag of potatoes.
实际情况是,我像一个呆子。
Oh really?
真的吗?
And what's Jennifer Aniston doing is standing next that bag of potatoes.
詹妮弗·安妮斯顿在我旁边就像在呆子旁边。
She is, everybody everyone knows, everyone knows Jennifer Aniston, right?
她是...每个人都知道詹妮弗·安妮斯顿,对吧?
Yeah, sure.
当然。
Every person alive, people are born already knowing Jennifer Aniston.
每个活着的人...人们一出生就知道詹妮弗·安妮斯顿。
so, but we, we were staying at a house, there was a house,
所以,我们在一个房子里度假,那里有一个房子,
we were in a house, in, in, summering in the islands.
我们住在一个房子里,夏天在那个岛上度假。
And the woman who took care of the house was, she was, she was,
照看房子的女人是一个...
she wasn't, she wasn't, she wasn't always smiling. Almost, in a sense, she was never smiling.
她不是经常微笑,可以说,她从不微笑。
So she was in the kitchen, and she was preparing, hello.
有一天在厨房,她正准备...
she was preparing some food, and she was looking particularly stern this day.
她在准备一些食物,当天她非常严肃。
Probably for good reason, anyway, she was a little stern,
可能是什么原因,总之,她当时有一点严肃,
and I was trying definitely to make her smile, because I need to be liked.
我当时试着让她笑,因为我需要被人们喜欢。
And I, and then she looked out, because Jennifer was outside.
然后我...当她看向外面时,当时詹妮弗在外面,
People, she, some friends of ours, others.
她和我们的一些人在外面。
And, and, she said, she stopped and she said, is that the worldwide famous Jennifer Aniston?
然后这个女人停住了,她问,那是全世界知名的詹妮弗·安妮斯顿吗?
And I said, oh, I, yes, it is.
然后我说,是的。
Did that put a smile on her face?
她当时笑了吗?
Yes, it put a smile on her face.
是的,她笑了。
There you go, that's what's happening.
你的目的达到了,她笑了。
By the way, congratulations on the Rock 'n Roll hall of fame nomination.
顺便说一下,祝贺你获得摇滚名人堂提名。
Is that exciting to you? Were you aware they were coming out that day?
这让你感到兴奋吗?你当天意识到这个消息了吗?
I didn't know.
我不知道。
You didn't know.
你不知道。
It's not because, I'm, I'm excited, it's a good feel, it's good,
不是因为...我,我感到兴奋,这种感觉不错,
I'm not like waiting for it, but it feels pretty good.
我不是在等待这个消息,但我的感觉真的不错。
Of course.
当然。
And you know, in good company. You know your buddy, your buddy texted me and told me.
一家好公司,你知道,你们的人发短信告诉我了。
Which buddy?
哪个人?
Jake Tapper.
杰克·泰伯。
Oh, Jake Tapper.
噢,杰克·泰伯。
Yeah, he texted me, said congratulation.
是的,他发短信给我,向我祝贺。
He's the one who told you it happened?
他是告诉你消息的人?
Yeah.
是的。
But I thought it was pretty cool, the newsman gave me the news.
但我想,这相当酷,新闻行业的人告诉我消息。
Yeah. This game that you guys have, is it fair to say invented a game?
这个游戏...是否可以说你们发明了这个游戏?
Well, my friend Brian, this is how we met, it's not weird.
呃,我的朋友布里安,我们是这样认识的,不奇怪。

I didn't say one day, and I'm going to find a guy who makes games.

我不是说,我会找一个人,可以制作游戏。
No, he builds guitars. He built a guitar for you to give to Jake Tapper.
不是的,他做吉他。他帮我做了一个吉他,我送给了杰克·泰伯。
That's correct.
是的。
So he built a beautiful guitar, did he come up with the idea for chick-a-big?
所以他做了一个漂亮的吉他,是他想到了chick-a-big吗?
He came, he said Matthew, not quite as eloquently, I was playing a game with some friends of mine,
他来我这里,说他在和我的一些朋友在玩一个游戏。
and it was the stupidest game I've ever played, and it said like a hundred million copies sold.
这是我玩过的最愚蠢的游戏,据说卖出了一亿份。
and then he made his own game and brought the game over to my house,
他做出了自己的游戏,还带到我家里,
it is like six years ago, and we played it, it was a really good game.
大概是六年前,我们玩这个游戏,的确不错。
I was like, what? You just made that game up as a revenge?
我当时就说,你做这个游戏是为了复仇?
Who wins when you guys play?
你们两个人玩这个游戏时,谁赢了?
Well, I don't care who wins but when I win, it crushes him.
我不在乎谁赢,但当我赢了时,他受到打击。
It does, yeah, because he invented the game.
的确是这样,因为是他发明的游戏。
Yes, it's like being beaten up by your son.
是的,就像被自己的孩子打败。
And the game is very interesting also.
这个游戏也非常有趣。
There's oh, my god, it's the ferret.
这是...噢,天哪,一只雪貂。
What's the hell?
怎么回事?
What is that? I don't know.
那是什么?我不知道。
I felt the ferret didn't get the reaction I wanted earlier.
我感觉雪貂没有造成我之前想要的反应。
So you just keep firing away, now this is the new game.
所以你只是不停地说,现在这个是新游戏。
And in this one, did you invent this game?
这个游戏是你发明的吗?
No, it's still him.
不是的,还是他发明的。
And then we played it on some paper scraps, and it was another good game.
然后我们在碎纸上玩这个游戏,这也是一个好游戏。
I was like, what's wrong with you?
我当时就问,你是怎么了?
Is he constantly working on games now.
他现在一直做游戏吗?
No, now he's trying to sell it. And I came here to talk to you about it to try to sell it,
没有,他现在试着出售游戏。我来这里和你聊,希望卖出去,
because it's like a charity thing.
因为这像做慈善。
Yes, it is for Brian, but you drew all the artwork, you designed the whole deal.
是的,为了布里安,但你画图了,设计了这些。
This is very good. Look at this. Oh, he's a little fun. You have your own style too, here.
这非常不错。看这个,有点意思。你也有你自己的风格。
Are these named after anyone?
是根据谁命名的?
These are named after my daughter.
是根据我女儿的名字命名的。
That's Lumpy Joe. Lumpy Joe must be a friend of Brian's, I don't know.
这是Lumpy Joe,应该是布里安的朋友,我不知道。
There's Slow Sally, that's cool-hand Lucas.
这个是Slow Sally,那个是高手卢卡斯。
Lucas Nelson.
卢卡斯·纳尔逊。
Wasn't he just here?
他刚才不是在这里吗?
He was just here last week.
他上周在这里。
Did you do that on purpose?
你这是故意的吗?
No, it is just, sometimes things just work out.
不是的,有时事情正好巧合。
There's Buffalo Johnny and Old Sam, is Old Sam based on anyone in particular?
这是布法罗·约翰尼和老山姆,老山姆指某个人吗?
I'm not going to, because I'm sure Old Sam doesn't want to be referred to as Old Sam.
我不想...因为我敢肯定,老山姆不想被称为老山姆。
He probably thinks of himself as middle-aged Sam.
他可能认为自己是中年山姆。
How do you do the drawings? You do it on paper? a digital thing?
你是怎么画的?在纸上还是屏幕上?
They look like wood carvings almost.
看起来像木刻的。
Like a print, you know?
像印刷的,你知道吗?
That's more my style. That's how I make stuff.
这更像我的风格,我就是这样做东西。
Did you obsess over this?
你沉迷于这个吗?
I did, those are playing cards. It comes with a deck of cards.
是的,这些是牌,是一副牌。
Why is it age 17-plus?
为什么是17岁以上才可以玩?
I have no idea.
我不知道。
I think like, is gambling immoral?
我想,大概是由于赌博是不道德的?
Yes.
是的。
I think there's...
我想...
It's like a little Las Vegas.
有点像拉斯维加斯。
And there's, and there's poison in it.
那里,那里有毒。
Oh, there is.
是的。
So that, I think is booze, and they don't want the kids with the booze and there's also gunfights.
所以我想,他们不想让孩子们酗酒,里面还有枪战。
You don't get any of that in Candy Land.
《糖果乐园》里面没有这些。
Although I understand, that's not the best game.
不过我可以理解,这不是最好的游戏。
Even 2-year-olds are like, Oh, my god, this is boring.
2岁的小孩也会说,天那,太无聊了。
This is the terrible terrible game.
这是糟糕的游戏。
Bring my some hungry hippos.
带一些《饥饿的河马》游戏来。
Well, congratulations.
呃,祝贺你。
who knew you were up to this, too?
谁知道你还擅长这个?
Dave Matthews, Rock and Roll Hall of Fame nomination. 25 Outlaws games.
戴夫·马休斯,摇滚名人堂提名人,还做了游戏《25个亡命徒》。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
obsess [əb'ses]

想一想再看

v. (使)牵挂,(使)惦念,(使)着迷,(使)困扰

 
ferret ['ferit]

想一想再看

n. 白鼬,雪貂,侦探 v. 用雪貂打猎,搜出,驱出

 
particular [pə'tikjulə]

想一想再看

adj. 特殊的,特别的,特定的,挑剔的
n.

联想记忆
constantly ['kɔnstəntli]

想一想再看

adv. 不断地,经常地

 
boring ['bɔ:riŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 令人厌烦的

 
reaction [ri'ækʃən]

想一想再看

n. 反应,反作用力,化学反应

联想记忆
charity ['tʃæriti]

想一想再看

n. 慈善,慈善机关(团体), 仁慈,宽厚

联想记忆
commercial [kə'mə:ʃəl]

想一想再看

adj. 商业的
n. 商业广告

联想记忆
candy ['kændi]

想一想再看

n. 糖果
vt. 用糖煮,使结晶为砂糖

 
immoral [i'mɔ:rəl]

想一想再看

adj. 不道德的

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。