手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 艾伦秀视频版 > 正文

艾丽尔·温特在《摩登家庭》中度过了半辈子

来源:可可英语 编辑:Anderson   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

What's up? Thank you for being here.

怎么了?多谢你能来。
Oh, I'm very happy to be here. So, thank you.
噢,我很高兴来到这里。所以,谢谢你。
Absolutely. How are you feeling?
当然。你感觉怎么样?
I'm feeling good. Fantastic. I'm feeling good. It's nice to see all of you guys.
我感觉很好。太棒了。我感觉很好。很高兴见到你们大家。
That's amazing.
太出乎意料了。
Now, you know we love when everybody from Modern Family comes by,
现在,你知道我们喜欢每个出演摩登家庭的人都来这里,
even though Julie Bowen has come by.
即使朱莉·鲍文来过。
Julie and I have a-- Julie would love to come by way more and see you. Julie loves you.
朱莉和我来过--朱莉很愿意多过来看看你。朱莉很爱你哦。
Yeah, we've got a special relationship.
是的,我们的关系很特别。
She's got a lot of love in her heart.
她充满爱心。
Yeah, yeah. She does.
是的,是的,她就是这样的人。
Yeah, absolutely. Yeah, she's ready.
是的,当然,是的,她总是做好了准备
Yeah, see, went ahead and threw that bear hug on me one time.
是的,你看,曾经有次她跳起来,给了我一个熊抱。
Yeah. You know, I've actually guest-starred on Modern Family.
是的,你知道的,事实上,我曾客串过《摩登家庭》。
And I've got to say this.
这就是我要说的。
It's just like the energy that you all have over there-- the entire cast is just so cool, so dope.
这就像你们都有的活力--整个演员阵容太酷了,酷毙了。
I mean, it's in its 11th season, and this is the final season. How are you handling that?
我的意思是,这是它的第11季,这是最后一个季。你怎么看待的?
It's sad, obviously.
很明显,这很可悲。
It's not something that we want. You know, we love each other, and we love our show.
这不是我们想要的。你知道,我们彼此相爱,我们喜欢我们的节目。
And obviously, we'd love to make many more, but
很明显,我们很想做更多,但是
it's been 11 years. And I think, you know, everybody's ready to do new things.
已经11年了。我想,你知道,每个人都准备好转行了。
But it's obviously going to be
但很明显这将会是
really sad that we won't get to see each other every week. Of course. And you know,
很遗憾我们不能每周见面了。当然。你知道吗,
we love everybody. We love the cast. We love the crew. We have the best.
我们爱每个人。我们喜欢演员。我们爱剧组。我们拥有最好的。
And it's been like half of my life,
就像我生命的一半,
so. Yeah, I was about to say, how old were you when you started?
所以,是的,我正要说,你开始演这个的时候多大年龄了?
11. I'll be 22 when we end the show--
11岁,拍完这个剧我即将22岁了,
Wow.--the beginning of next year. Wow.
哇,明年年初这个时候。哇
Honestly, like, it's so amazing to have a job like this
实话说,就像,有这样的工作真是太棒了
with people that you've worked with for 11 years that you love. Like,
与和你一起工作了11年的你爱的人在一起。就像,
the amount of grateful that we all are is ridiculous.
我们所有人的感激之情都是荒谬的。
I mean, oh, look. Look at this picture. Look at y'all.
我是说,哦,看。看这张照片。你看看你们。
That is unbelievable. It's special! Yeah, man. Yeah. That's awesome. Yeah!
太不可思议了。很特别!是啊,伙计。是的。太棒了。是啊!
Now, you have new cast members this season, right?
现在,你这一季有新演员了,对吧?
Yeah, we do. We have new young cast members. We have babies!
是的,我们知道。我们有新的年轻演员。我们有孩子了!
You have babies, OK. We have lots of babies now.
你已经有孩子了,好吧。我们现在有很多孩子了。
So we had three sets of babies the other day, and I love babies. Love them.
所以前几天我们有三个孩子,我喜欢孩子。我爱他们。

摩登家庭

I have so many nieces.

我有这么多侄女。
And I was in this scene with the babies, and I was so excited. I was like, finally.
当时我和孩子们在一起,我很兴奋。我就想,终于.
And I'm wheeling them in the stroller. And of course,
我把他们放到婴儿车里。当然,
the one day all three sets of babies didn't want me.
有一天三个宝贝都不想亲近我。
Ooh. It was so sad! Yeah, I know. We had to give them back.
噢。太可悲了!是的,我知道。我们得把宝贝们还回去。
I had to push the stroller with dolls, which is not quite as cute. As cute.
我不得不推着装满洋娃娃的婴儿车,这不是很可爱。很可爱。
Kind of creepy.
有点吓人
But yeah, we have so many babies this season, which is super cool.
但是是的,剧目在这个季会有这么多孩子,真是太酷了。
It's really nice.
真的很好。
That sounds so much fun. And you know, Halloween is coming up.
听起来很有趣。你知道,万圣节就要到了。
And I know, the Halloween episode, you always go
我知道,万圣节那一集,你总是
really big for the Halloween episode.
很适合万圣节那一集。
Do you have any favorite costumes from there?
那里喜欢的服装吗?
I got put in a cage
我被关在笼子里
the first season. I spent the entire Halloween episode in that cage.
第一季。我在那个笼子里度过了整个万圣节。
Uh-huh. Yep! That one there, OK. Yeah, yeah.
啊-哈。太好了!在那儿的那个,好的。是的,是的。
I was, honestly,
说实话,我有点
kind of upset because everybody else was not in a cage and having a great time.
沮丧因为其他人都不在笼子里,他们过得很开心。
Right.
是的。
I was just, you know, in the cage with a book the whole day.
我只是,你知道,整天带着一本书在笼子里。
But I don't know, I also imagine your workload for that week was kind of easy, right?
但我不知道,我也觉得你那周的工作量很轻松,对吧?
It was like no stage blocking for you. Oh, it was super easy!
对你来说就像没有舞台阻碍一样。哦,太简单了!
But I'm in that cage being like, oh, something was funny. What was it?
但我在笼子里就像,哦,有些事很有趣。是什么?
Can anybody come by? Like, I'm kind of hungry. Is anybody getting a snack?
有人能过来吗?就像,我有点饿了。有人要吃点心吗?
Now, let me switch gears for a second. I saw you have dogs.
现在,让我换个话题。我看到你养了狗。
Yep, I have four. You have four dogs. I have four dogs.
是的,我有四个。你养了四条狗。我有四条狗。
Big dogs or small dogs?
是大狗还是小狗?
I have two big dogs, one medium-size dog, and one small dog. Yes!
我有两只大狗,一只中等大小的狗和一只小狗。对!
Oh, wow. There they are, my babies. Yeah.
哦,哇哦。他们来了,我的孩子们。是啊。
What about, like, sleeping? Do they all sleep in the bed with you?
不如,比如,睡觉?这些狗都和你一起睡在床上吗?
Three out of four sleep on my bed. Three out of four?
有三个狗睡在我的床上。四个中有三个?
Yeah, I had to fight one of my dogs last night for the covers.
是的,我昨晚折腾死了,就为了给一条狗盖上被子。
And it's sad because she, like, made herself dead weight
很悲哀因为它,好像,赖在地上不走
just to not give me the covers. She was like, no, I'm not moving, though. I was like,
只是不想把被子给我。她好像是说,不,我不动了,虽然。我就像,
come on, just, like, a little bit. Yeah, exactly. Like, just move over just a little bit.
拜托,就,就像,一点点。是啊,没错。就像,就稍微挪一下。
Half my body was out of the covers. I was really cold.
我一半的身体都没盖被子了。我真的很冷。
She was not moving.
它没在动了。
It's so funny how they know that, right? Like, dogs are so smart where they're like, no,
他们怎么知道的很有趣,对吧?就像,狗很聪明就像,不,
you're a human. You can move, actually. They're like, pretend you're so tired. She won't move you.
你是人类。实际上,你可以移动。它们就像,假装它很累。它不会打扰你的。
That's awesome. It's true. Well, Modern Family airs on Wednesdays at 9:00 PM on ABC.
太棒了。是真的。嗯,《摩登家庭》星期三晚上9点在ABC电视台播出。
We'll be right back.
我们马上回来。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
ridiculous [ri'dikjuləs]

想一想再看

adj. 荒谬的,可笑的

联想记忆
pretend [pri'tend]

想一想再看

v. 假装,装作
adj. 假装的

联想记忆
crew [kru:]

想一想再看

n. 全体船员,全体乘务员,(一组)工作人员

 
upset [ʌp'set]

想一想再看

adj. 心烦的,苦恼的,不安的
v. 推翻,

联想记忆
grateful ['greitfəl]

想一想再看

adj. 感激的,感谢的

联想记忆
scene [si:n]

想一想再看

n. 场,景,情景

 
switch [switʃ]

想一想再看

n. 开关,转换,鞭子
v. 转换,改变,交换

 
fantastic [fæn'tæstik]

想一想再看

adj. 极好的,难以置信的,奇异的,幻想的

 
cast [kɑ:st]

想一想再看

v. 投,掷,抛,铸造,丢弃,指定演员,加起来,投射(目

 
absolutely ['æbsəlu:tli]

想一想再看

adv. 绝对地,完全地;独立地

 

    阅读本文的人还阅读了:
  • 模仿总统读苏斯医生的书 2019-10-25
  • 两个谎言和一个事实 2019-10-28
  • 轮流为照片选标题 2019-10-30
  • 一份特别的赠品 2019-10-31
  • 关于她对"亲密朋友"的评论 2019-11-01
  • 发布评论我来说2句

      最新文章

      可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

      每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

      添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
      添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。