手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 和杰米一起品美食 > 正文

省时又省钱的牛肉汤米粉

来源:可可英语 编辑:Kelly   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Listen I'm gonna be here the next couple of months.

听着,接下来几个月我会在那里。
Chop it up. Press down like that. I haven't got a clue what I'm supposed to be doing. We need to get our stuff on.
把它切碎。像这样往下按。我并不清楚我要去做什么。我们需要把材料放上来。
That is what I'm talking about. Twist like that. Give it a ruddy good spanking.
这就是我所说的。像这样转着放。拍打到它汁水四溅。
Perfect. Just having a moment.
完美。等一下。
We're gonna give your roast beef cold cuts a bit of heat,
我们要把放凉的烤牛肉加热一下,
with my hot and spicy noodle soup.
放在我的热辣面条汤中。
We're using up lovely leftover beef,
我们要用完这些剩牛肉,
but we want to make a broth the best we can do, so I've got a great little trick for that,
但我们想做一道最棒的肉汤,所以我准备用一个小技巧,
two thumb sized pieces of ginger,
两块拇指大小的姜、
one or two chilies,
一两颗红辣椒、
three or four cloves of garlic,
三四瓣蒜,
and what we want to do is just kind of bruise it and smash it,
我们要做的就是擦碎并捣烂它,
so get something heavy.
让口味重一些。
The chili that's just gonna get smashed as well.
辣椒也要捣碎。
Those just go into a pan with a drizzle of sesame oil.
将这些食材放入锅中,淋一点香油。
So what we want to do is blister up the skins of the chili and the ginger
我们想让辣椒和姜的皮都绽开,
and somehow the flavors just become a little bit more round and huh me.
这样的话,香味就能四溢了。
Then I have a magic little ingredient to add even more depth of flavor to the broth.
我有一个秘密配料,能让肉汤味道更浓。
Little star anise talk anise Evie.
那就是八角。
Just a couple of these will give a wonderful flavor.
放几个就能使味道变得超赞。
Half a bunch of coriander stalks gives us sort of real freshness.
半把香菜就可以加入一股清新的味道。
Then go in with two beef stock cubes.
然后放入两块牛肉汤块。
That does look good really good.
这看起来真的不错。

省时又省钱的牛肉汤米粉.jpg

Pour in two liters of boiling water simmer for 30 minutes and that's the base for your broth done.

倒入两升开水,炖半小时,我们的牛肉汤底就做好啦。
Now it's time to give the leftover beef some lovin.
现在该处理我们的剩牛肉了。
Just thinly slice that meat and coat each piece with a generous lick of barbecue sauce.
把牛肉切成薄片,将烧烤酱均匀涂抹在每一片肉上。
It's gonna kind of add that piquancy that smoke that acidity and sweetness.
这能够加入辣味、烟熏味、酸味和甜味。
So I'm gonna put that into my griddle pan and I'm gonna try not to touch it.
我要把这些肉放入煎锅,然后我不碰它。
The trick here is to get that charred flavor on both sides which should take about five or six minutes in a medium hot pan,
这里的窍门是,双面都要有烧焦味,这需要在中火的锅中烹饪五六分钟,
but you can see how soft and tender that is now.
但你可以看到现在它是多么软嫩。
Now all we need is some veggies for the broth.
现在我们只需要在肉汤中放一些蔬菜。
First up a beautiful Chinese cabbage. I'm putting the leaves from the top half aside for later,
首先是一棵大白菜。我从大白菜的上半部分掰叶子,放在一旁备用,
and the base is going into the broth.
下半部分放入汤中。
Next some thrifty frozen broccoli.
下面是一些冷冻西兰花。
Finally throw in a handful of frozen peas and season with a swig of soy sauce to make this broth even more of a meal.
最后倒入一把冷冻豌豆,倒入一些酱油,让这份肉汤更加丰富。
I'm adding rice noodles which just need around five minutes in a bowl of boiling water,
我放入了一些米粉,只需要在开水中煮五分钟左右即可,
just to loosen them up now all those beautiful cabbage leaves and a handful of bean sprouts will add a nice bit of crunch.
让它们变软,现在看看这些漂亮的大白菜叶,还有一把豆芽,这些食材可以让这道菜变得脆脆的。
Then for that hot steaming broth.
然后把热气腾腾的牛肉汤端上来。
So have a look at this,
看看这个,
a complete contrast to all that cleanness,
与那种干净截然相反,
sort of naughty charred up smokey sweet bitter beef.
而是那种烧焦的、烟熏的、有点甜还有点苦的牛肉。
To serve a sprinkling of spring onions a finely sliced chili and a cheeky wedge of lime and some fresh coriander leaves.
切一点青葱、红辣椒、几瓣青柠还有一点新鲜香菜叶。
And there my lovely friends you've got something just a little bit different,
亲爱的观众朋友们,这样你们就做好了一份有点不一样的东西,
big smacking fresh dynamic flavors. You've got weather go that.
味道新鲜又新奇。你应该尝尝。
I think this does my leftover roast beef proud that cheats broth is a genius way to maximize flavor for minimum time and big up those healthy veggies.
我觉得这充分利用好了我的剩牛肉,肉汤是一个不错的方法,这样做的味道是最棒的,而且不费时间,还用到了这些健康蔬菜。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
acidity [ə'siditi]

想一想再看

n. 酸性,酸度

联想记忆
stock [stɔk]

想一想再看

n. 存货,储备; 树干; 血统; 股份; 家畜

 
bowl [bəul]

想一想再看

n. 碗,碗状物,季后赛,圆形露天剧场
v.

 
twist [twist]

想一想再看

v. 拧,捻,搓,扭曲
n. 扭曲,盘旋,捻,

 
thumb [θʌm]

想一想再看

n. 拇指
v. 翻阅,示意要求搭车

 
ingredient [in'gri:diənt]

想一想再看

n. 成分,原料,配料,因素

联想记忆
contrast ['kɔntræst,kən'træst]

想一想再看

n. 差别,对比,对照物
v. 对比,成对照<

 
minutes ['minits]

想一想再看

n. 会议记录,(复数)分钟

 
loosen ['lu:sn]

想一想再看

vt. 放松,松开,解除(便秘等),放宽
vi

 
haven ['heivn]

想一想再看

n. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。