手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 环球影视抢先看 > 正文

犯罪剧情电影《布鲁克林秘案》预告片

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Okay, listen. I got something wrong with me. That's the first thing to know.

听我说。我患有一种怪病。你要先知道这一点。
I get twitched in my heads.
我的脑袋在抽搐。
I get twitched in my heads, man.
伙计,我的脑袋在抽搐。
I twitch and shout a lot.
我经常抽搐,大喊大叫。
It makes me look like a damn freak show.
这让我看起来像个畸形秀。
Can you ever cut that out? I'm sorry.
可以停止了吗?对不起。
Touch it, Belly. I'm sorry.
碰一下,贝利,对不起。
But inside my head is an even bigger mess.
但在我脑袋里其实更是乱得一团糟。
I can't stop twisting things around, words and sounds especially.
我会不自觉地扭曲事物,特别是词语和声音。
I have to keep playing with them until they come out right.
我不得不一直扭曲它们,直到我觉得对了为止。
Sorry.
抱歉。
Jeez. Forget I asked.
天哪。当我没要。
Like I said, a damn mess.
就像我说的,一团糟。
Then I started working for Frank.
然后我开始为弗兰克工作。
Frank Minna, Private Eye.
弗兰克·米纳,一名私家侦探。
Boys. Frank. Frankly. Frankety. Franko!
伙计们。弗兰克。弗兰克利。弗兰科蒂。弗兰科!
He's the one who taught me how to use my head, turn it into a strength.
是他教会了我如何运用我的脑袋,将其转化为力量。
He gave me a place in this crappy world, until I screwed up.
他让我在这个糟透了的世界上得以生存下去,直到我搞砸了。
Frank!
弗兰克!
Brooklyn. She's in trouble now. Who?
布鲁克林。她现在有麻烦了。谁?

犯罪剧情电影《布鲁克林秘案》预告片

Does anybody know what Frank was into on this?

有人知道弗兰克是在调查什么吗?
There's something going down, and it's big, and they were not happy about what he found.
有什么东西沉了下去,而且很大,他们对他的发现很不高兴。
We find who did this, we square accounts.
找到谁做的,一报还一报。
If I figure it out, I'm going to make them regret it, I promise you that.
如果我一切都弄清楚了,我会让他们后悔的,我保证。
That's her. That's the girl that Frank was following! I think she found something.
就是她。她就是弗兰克跟踪的女孩!我觉得她发现了什么。
What happens to poor people in this city wasn't news yesterday, and it won't be tomorrow.
发生在这座城市的穷人身上的事情不是昨天的新闻,也不会是明天的新闻。
Where does everybody go?
所有人都去哪了?
Mostly just... just disappear.
大多数人都消失了。
This town is run by Moses Randolph.
这座城市由摩西·兰多夫管理。
When someone isn't seen for what they truly are, that's a very dangerous thing.
当看不请一个人真正的一面时,那会是一件非常危险的事情。
Do you have the first inkling how power works?
你知道权力是怎么运作的吗?
Power is knowing that you can do whatever you want, and not one person can stop you.
权力就是你知道你可以为所欲为,没有人能阻止你。
Those people are invisible. They don't exist.
那些人是隐形的。他们根本不存在。
If you threaten his work, he will destroy you.
如果你威胁他的工作,他会灭了你。
You all alone?
你一直一个人吗?
You got no idea.
你什么也不懂。
You're webbed up in this somehow, and these people aren't going to stop.
你已经卷入了这件事,这些人是不会罢手的。
You got a head just like mine, always turning things around.
你的脑袋跟我的一样,总是把事情搞得一团糟。
Some people call it a gift, but it's a brain affliction just the same.
有些人称之为天赋,但它同样是大脑的折磨。
You remember what I said?
你还记得我说的吗?
She doesn't know! She doesn't know.
她不知情!她不知情。
What don't I know?
我不知道什么?

重点单词   查看全部解释    
threaten ['θretn]

想一想再看

v. 威胁,恐吓

 
frank [fræŋk]

想一想再看

adj. 坦白的,直率的,真诚的
vt. 免费

 
figure ['figə]

想一想再看

n. 图形,数字,形状; 人物,外形,体型
v

联想记忆
affliction [ə'flikʃən]

想一想再看

n. 痛苦,苦恼,苦难

联想记忆
invisible [in'vizəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 看不见的,无形的
n. 隐形人(或物

 
inkling ['iŋkliŋ]

想一想再看

n. 暗示,微微觉得

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。