手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 看动漫学心理学 > 正文

外向者喜欢你的8种迹象

来源:可可英语 编辑:Ceciliya   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Extroverts are reasonably straight forward people.

外向的人是相当直率的人。
Open and eager for new experiences, they remind us that life was not meant to be lived in a hermit shell.
他们对不同经历持开放和渴望的态度,他们提醒着我们,生活不应该是在一个隐士的壳里。
The possibilities are endless. There are places to visit and cultures to explore that enrich our lives and create meaning.
生活有着无限的可能。还有很多地方可以去,有很多文化可以去探索,用它们去丰富我们的生活并创造意义。
Extroverts thrive on that sort of wonder, which is why it's not hard to be inspired by them, and develop a little crush.
外向的人就是靠这种好奇心成长起来的,这就是为什么不难从他们身上获得灵感并产生好感。
Wondering if you might have a chance with someone like this? Here are eight subtle signs an extrovert likes you!
想知道你是否有机会和这样的人在一起?以下是外向者喜欢你的8个细微迹象。
1. They're actually shy around you.
1. 他们在你身边其实很害羞。
Contrary to popular belief, some extroverts might be shy upon initial encounters. Especially if they caught the lovebug.
与普遍的看法相反,有些外向的人在初次见面时可能会害羞。尤其是当他们陷入爱河的时候。
But, as a cover-up, they might try to maintain their cool in front of you.
但是,作为一种掩饰,他们可能会试图在你面前保持冷静。
This is hard for them to do, however, so take notes of some of the slips.
然而,这对他们来说是很难做到的,所以要记下一些失误。
They may act a little clumsy around you, laugh nervously, or stutter. Be friendly with them, to break the ice.
他们可能在你面前表现得有点笨拙,紧张地大笑,或者结巴。与他们友好相处,打破沉默。
It's clear that what you think of them matters a lot.
显然,你对他们的看法很重要。
2. They try to show off in front of you.
2. 他们想在你面前炫耀。
Do they put forth effort in impressing you?
他们会努力给你留下好印象吗?
Maybe when you're in close personality, they'll start to brag about their accomplishments.
也许当你们很亲密的时候,他们会开始吹嘘他们的成就。
It's also a telltale sign if they recently discovered you're into a certain book or sport,
如果他们最近发现你对某本书或运动很感兴趣,
so they may talk their ears off about that author or relevant sports event.
所以他们可能会喋喋不休地谈论作者或相关的体育事件,这也是一个迹象。
Although it might come off inauthentic, obnoxious, or even shallow, deep down,
虽然这看起来很假、令人讨厌甚至肤浅,在内心深处,
they just wanna get your attention. Consider it endearing.
他们只是想博得你的关注。这也很可爱吧。
3. They playfully challenge you.
3. 他们会开玩笑似的挑战你。

外向者喜欢你的8种迹象.jpg

Extroverts love challenges. When they like someone, they may tease, or star up a playful debate just to see how you'd react.

外向者喜欢挑战。当他们喜欢一个人的时候,他们可能会取笑你,或者挑起一场有趣的争论,只是为了看看你会作何反应。
If this is something you experience regularly with them, don't take them too seriously.
如果这是你经常和他们一起经历的事情,不要太当真。
To them, it's all just fun and games and a way to bond with you. Who says trolling can't be a way to someone's heart?
对他们来说,这只是一种乐趣和游戏,也是一种与你建立联系的方式。谁说‘引战’不能抓住某人的心?
4. They ask you a lot of questions.
4. 他们会问你很多问题。
Are they endlessly curious about you? When an extrovert likes you, they won't just talk about themselves.
他们对你有无尽的好奇吗?当一个外向者喜欢你时,他们不会只谈论自己。
They'll make sincere effort to gather valuable information about you.
他们会真诚地努力收集关于你的有价值的信息。
They may ask you about your life goals, your favorite hobbies, or even what your go-to shampoo is,
如果你们俩碰巧一起出去办事,他们可能会问你,
if the both of you happen to be running errands together. Instead of seeing them as nosy individuals,
你的生活目标、你最喜欢的兴趣,甚至是必买的香波。不要把他们当成是好管闲事的人,
know that this is a method they use to evaluate how much the two of you have in common.
要知道这是他们用来评估你们有多少共同点的方法。
5. They look at you. A lot.
5. 他们经常看着你。
When extroverts are interested in you, they'll frequently stare at you.
当外向者对你感兴趣时,他们会频繁地盯着你看。
It's clear you've captivated them, so it's no surprise they'll admire you.
很明显他们已经被你迷住了,所以他们爱慕你也就不足为奇了。
They might even make excuses to touch you lightly; whether it means giving you a high five
他们甚至会找借口轻轻抚摸你;不管这是否意味着在你做的很棒的时候给你一个击掌,
after you've done something well, or nudging you as they tell a joke.
或是当他们讲笑话时,用胳膊肘推你。
Many extroverts may do this in a friendly manner, without necessarily having romantic feelings for someone,
很多外向者可能只是出于友好的方式,而不一定对某人有浪漫的感觉,
but pay close attention to how they look at you. The eyes can't lie.
但要密切注意他们看你的延伸。眼睛是不会说谎的。
6. They make time to hang out with you.
6. 他们抽时间和你一起玩。
Extroverts are usually open to meeting new people and expanding their social circles.
外向的人通常乐于结识新朋友,扩大社交圈。
For this reason, it may sometimes be hard to make plans with them, because they have many events lined up already.
出于这个原因,有时可能很难与他们制定计划,因为他们已经安排了许多活动。
If you find they always seem to reserve a spot for you, no matter how busy or active their lives are already,
如果你发现他们总是为你预留位置,不管他们的生活已经有多忙或多活跃,
it's a sure sign they enjoy your company, and want to string the connection they have with you.
这是一个明确的信号,表明他们喜欢你的陪伴,想要和你建立联系。
7. They open up to you.
7. 他们会向你敞开心扉。
Extroverts tend to be pretty transparent already, when they like to tell people about their stories and experiences.
当外向的人喜欢告诉别人他们的故事和经历时,他们往往已经相当透明了。
But if this person you know tends to only off and indulge in small talk or keep things light,
但如果你认识的这个人只是喜欢闲聊或保持轻松,
pay attention to what they open up to you about. Do they dive into deeper topics? Or let you in into more vulnerable details?
注意他们对你说了什么。他们会说起更深层次的话题吗?或者让你了解更脆弱的细节?
Such as a past traumatic event, or their current struggles. When they can be real with you, it goes to show they trust you.
比如过去的创伤事件,或者他们现在的挣扎。当他们对你真诚的时候,这表明他们信任你。
8. They wait for you to make the first move.
8. 他们等待着你迈出第一步。
Extroverts are commonly known to be the ones who make the first move, but this doesn't apply to every extrovert.
外向者通常被认为是最先采取行动的人,但这并不适用于所有的外向者。
Some extroverts, especially if they're female and traditional,
一些外向者,尤其是女性或传统的人,
may actually practice patience, and wait for you to make the first move.
可能很有耐心地等待你迈出第一步。
They may have given you all these subtle signs, hoping you eventually get their hint.
他们可能已经给了你所有这些微妙的迹象,希望你最终理解他们的暗示。
Now, the ball may be in your court. What's your next big move gonna be?
现在由你决定了。你的下一个大动作是什么?
Remember, don't allow your negative thoughts to prevent you from missing out on an opportunity to meet the love of your life.
记住,不要让你的消极思想阻止你与你的爱人相见的机会。
If you also like this video, be sure to give it a thumbs up. As always, thanks for watching.
如果大家喜欢本期视频,一定要点赞。一如既往,感谢收看。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
endearing [in'diəriŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 惹人喜爱的,可爱的 动词endear的现在分词

联想记忆
transparent [træns'perənt]

想一想再看

adj. 透明的,明显的,清晰的

联想记忆
inspired [in'spaiəd]

想一想再看

adj. 有创见的,有灵感的

联想记忆
subtle ['sʌtl]

想一想再看

adj. 微妙的,敏感的,精细的,狡诈的,不明显的

 
expanding [iks'pændiŋ]

想一想再看

扩展的,扩充的

 
enrich [in'ritʃ]

想一想再看

vt. 使富足,使肥沃,添加元素

 
thrive [θraiv]

想一想再看

vi. 兴旺,繁荣,茁壮成长

 
curious ['kjuəriəs]

想一想再看

adj. 好奇的,奇特的

联想记忆
string [striŋ]

想一想再看

n. 线,一串,字串
vt. 串起,成串,收紧

 
prevent [pri'vent]

想一想再看

v. 预防,防止

联想记忆

    阅读本文的人还阅读了:
  • 自残的五种方式 2019-11-07
  • 如何将脆弱变成超能力 2019-11-09
  • 单身的8个理由 2019-11-16
  • 内向的外向者 2019-11-21
  • 让你不开心的10件事 2019-11-23
  • 发布评论我来说2句

      最新文章

      可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

      每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

      添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
      添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。