手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 明星73个快问快答 > 正文

第2期:玛戈特是如何开始新的一天的(1)

来源:可可英语 编辑:Andersen   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Hey Margot. Hi! I'm so excited to be here at this beautiful cottage asking you

嘿,玛戈特。嗨!我很高兴来到这个美丽的小屋问你
73 Questions. Yeah, of course, come on in. Thank you.
73个问题。是的,当然,进来吧。谢谢你。
So how did you start your day today?
你今天是怎么开始你一天的生活?
I had a nice cup of tea, and I went for a swim.
我喝了一杯味道不错的茶,然后去游泳。
What do you have planned for the rest of the day?
今天剩下的时间你有什么计划?
Having some friends over for brunch.
有朋友来吃早午餐。
If you could spend the day with anyone in the world, who would that be?
如果你能和世界上任何一个人一起度过这一天,那会是谁?
J. K. Rowling.
J.K.罗琳
And what would you do?
你会怎么做?
I would ask her 73 questions.
我会问她73个问题。
No way! Yeah.
不会吧!是的。
I'd probably ask her a million and 73 questions, but yeah...
我可能会问她一百零三个问题,但是……
What's one thing that you would love to master?
你最想掌握的一件事是什么?
I'd really like to be good at pool.
我真的很想打好台球。
Are you a texter or a caller?
你是习惯发短信还是打电话?
I'm a caller.
我习惯打电话
Who is the last person that you called?
你最后打电话给谁?
My cousin, Julia.
我表姐,茱莉亚。
What did you guys talk about?
你们说了些什么?
I asked her to bring some things over for brunch.
我让她带点东西来吃早午餐。
Nice. Do you want a water or something? I'd love some, thank you.
不错。你要喝水什么的吗?我想要喝一些水,谢谢。
So you play piano?
你会弹钢琴?
No, that's just kinda there.
不,它只是放在那而已。
Impressive. That is the Australian National Anthem.
令人印象深刻。那是澳大利亚国歌。
Advance Australia Fair, right? And you're an American, that's amazing. What can I say?
澳大利亚博览会,对吧?你是个美国人,这太让人意外了。我能说什么呢?
What do you miss about Australia when you're in America?
当你在美国的时候,你想念澳大利亚什么?
I miss the thunderstorms.
我想念雷雨。
What do you miss about America when you're in Australia?
当你在澳大利亚的时候,你想念美国什么?
The convenience. I feel like everything's open so late here.
为了方便起见。我觉得这里一切都开得太晚了。
If I had 24 hours to spend anywhere in Australia, where should I go and what should I do?
如果我有24小时在澳大利亚的任何地方,我应该去哪里,我应该做什么?
Tasmania. I would tell you to go to the Mona.
塔斯马尼亚岛。我要告诉你去蒙纳。
Who's an Australian everyone should know about?
在澳大利亚,谁家喻户晓?
Troye Sivan.
特洛耶·希文
Who's an actor you'd love to work with?
你喜欢和谁一起工作?
Matthias Schoenaerts.
马提亚斯·修奈尔
Who's a director you'd love to work with?
你想和谁一起工作?
Wes Anderson.
韦斯·安德森
Would you ever love to direct?
你想过当导演吗?
Yeah.
有想过
Who do you always love watching on screen?
你喜欢在屏幕上看谁?
Tilda Swinton.
蒂尔达·斯文顿
What do you look for in a good script?
你在好的剧本里要找什么?
I want to be surprised, but also satisfied.
我想感到惊讶,但也很满足。
Do you have to be able to relate or like the character in order to play them?
你是否必须能够联想到自己喜欢的角色,以发挥他们?
I do, yeah.
是的,我能够
Comic book buffs, or historial experts who are harder to please as audience members?
漫画书爱好者,或历史专家,谁更难取悦观众?
They're both really tough. I can imagine. Yeah. Favorite accent to do.
他们两个都很难。我可以想象。是的。最喜欢的口音。
Brooklyn. How do you practice accents?
布鲁克林。你是怎么练习口音的?
I find real life people on YouTube, then I just kind of mimic them.
我在YouTube上找到了现实生活中的人,然后我就模仿他们。
Huh. Is there a moment on camera that has truly shaken you?
啊。在镜头前是否有一刻真正震撼了你?

玛戈特

Yes. The scene I got to do with Saoirse Ronan in "Mary Queen of Scots."

是的。我在《苏格兰玛丽女王》中与西尔莎·罗南的那场戏有关。
What's your favorite scar?
你最喜欢的伤疤是什么?
This one. I got it when I was a little kid.
就这一个。我很小的时候就有了。
Favorite book?
最喜欢的书?
"Harry Potter."
“哈利波特。”
Favorite artist?
最喜欢的艺术家?
Magritte.
马格里特
Favorite band? Favorite band? I mean, I have a lot, but ELO.
最喜欢的乐队?最喜欢的乐队?我是说,我有很多,除了伊洛
Favorite song? Right now, "The Oogum Boogum Song."
最喜欢的歌?现在是“Oogum Boogum Song”
Alright, well you picked a beautiful day for a gathering. What does a typical brunch entail?
好吧,你挑了个美好的日子来聚会。典型的早午餐需要什么?
Uh, all the girls outside drinking and all the guys inside cooking.
呃,外面所有的女孩都喝酒,里面所有的男人都做饭。
What is your favorite cuisine to cook?
你最喜欢做什么菜?
I am not a good cook, but I can do a cheese board.
我不是个好厨师,但我能做奶酪板。
Okay. Yeah. What's your least favorite food to eat?
好吧。是的。你最不喜欢吃的食物是什么?
Taramasalata. Have you had that?
塔拉玛萨拉塔。你吃过吗?
No. It's disgusting. I'll try to stay away. Yeah.
没有。太恶心了。我尽量离这个远点。是的。
What's been the most rewarding project thus far in your career?
到目前为止,你职业生涯中最有价值的项目是什么?
"I, Tonya." Why?
《我,花样女王》。为什么?
Because I got to be a part of all the aspects of making that film.
因为我要参与制作这部电影的方方面面。
Producing or acting, which do you prefer?
制片人和演员,你更喜欢哪一个?
I love producing, but acting will always be my big love.
我喜欢当制片人,但当演员永远是我最大的爱好。
What about producing did you not expect?
关于制片方面,你没预料到哪些问题吗?
So much paperwork.
太多文书工作了。
Would you ever do theater?
你以前演过戏剧吗?
Yes. If you could make a documentary on any topic, what would it be?
是的。如果你能制作一部关于任何一个主题的纪录片,那主题会是什么?
Why they shouldn't do oil drilling in the Great Australian Bight.
为什么他们不应该在澳大利亚海湾进行石油钻探。
If you could cameo on any TV show, what would it be?
如果你能参加任何电视节目,你会选什么哪个节目?
There's a wicked new show coming out on Hulu called "Dollface."
有一个恶搞的新节目即将在Hulu推出,名为"娃娃脸"。
It's a LuckyChap production. It's in the calendar.
这是一个幸运之家的作品。日历上写着呢。
True or false, you've played in a rugby league?
是真的还是假的,你参加过橄榄球联赛?
No, false, I played on an ice hockey team.
不,假的,我是冰球队的。
True or false, you tattooed your "Suicide Squad" cast?
是真的还是假的,你在“自杀小队”的演员身上纹了纹身?
That's true. If I were to get a tattoo, what should I get and where?
是真的。如果我要纹身,我应该在哪里纹身?
Two Salvador Dali elephants on your back.
你背上有两头萨尔瓦多大理象。
That's specific. True or false for you? True.
很具体的说法。对你来说是真的还是假的。是真的
Did I offer you a glass of water and not give it to you?
我给了你一杯水但没有给你吗?
True. Sorry about that.
是的。对此我很抱歉。
It's okay, Margot, what's your favorite lip color?
没事的,玛戈特,你最喜欢的唇彩是什么?
Chanel, Boy.
香奈儿,伙计
Dead straight or natural wave hair?
直发还是自然波浪发?
Natural wave.
自然波浪发
What's an Australian beauty ritual that you follow every day?
你每天遵循的澳大利亚美容礼仪是什么?
Sunscreen.
涂防晒霜
What was the last piece of clothing that you bought?
你买的最后一件衣服是什么?
Bought a yellow T-shirt from Zimmermann.
从齐默尔曼那里买了一件黄色的T恤。
If you had to distill your peak signature style in one item of clothing, what would it be?
如果你必须在一件衣服上提炼你的标志性风格,那会是什么呢?
High waisted pants. Thank you.
高腰裤。谢谢你。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
mimic ['mimik]

想一想再看

adj. 模仿的,假的 [计算机] 模拟的 vt. 模仿

 
calendar ['kæləndə]

想一想再看

n. 日历,月历,日程表
vt. 把 ...

联想记忆
convenience [kən'vi:njəns]

想一想再看

n. 适宜,便利,便利设施,方便的时间,舒适

联想记忆
ritual ['ritjuəl]

想一想再看

n. 仪式,典礼,宗教仪式,固定程序
adj.

 
script [skript]

想一想再看

n. 手稿,脚本,手迹
vt. 为...

联想记忆
cast [kɑ:st]

想一想再看

v. 投,掷,抛,铸造,丢弃,指定演员,加起来,投射(目

 
anthem ['ænθəm]

想一想再看

n. 圣歌,赞美诗

联想记忆
wicked ['wikid]

想一想再看

adj. 坏的,邪恶的,缺德的
adv. 极端

联想记忆
specific [spi'sifik]

想一想再看

adj. 特殊的,明确的,具有特效的
n. 特

联想记忆
typical ['tipikəl]

想一想再看

adj. 典型的,有代表性的,特有的,独特的

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。