手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 吉米鸡毛秀 > 正文

吉米·坎摩尔跟孩子聊"爱"

来源:可可英语 编辑:Vicki   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

The Bachelor, the Bachelor, you know, purports to be a show about love, but it's not rarely does that show result in love, but our show is different. Our show at its heart is educational. So, as a service to future generations of ladies and gentlemen, for time to time I sit down with young people to teach them about the most mysterious emotion of all, love.

《单身汉》(美国相亲节目),你知道,声称是一档关于爱的节目,经常摩擦出爱情的火花。但是我们的节目不一样,我们节目的主旨是关于教育的,所以,为了服务未来几代的男男女女们我偶尔便会和年轻人做到一起并将世界上最神秘的情感——爱传授给他们。
So you're 4 years old, Ethan?
所以,你四岁了,伊森?
Yep.
是的。
You're 4 years old, Kayla?
你四岁了,凯拉?
Yeah.
是的。
Yes, you're in preschool.
你在读幼儿园。
I'm in preschool.
我上幼儿园。
I'm in preschool.
我上幼儿园。
Have you met before tonight?
今晚之前你们见过面吗?
No.
没有
Do you love each other?
你们爱彼此吗?
No.
不。
I think so.
我觉得是(我们爱彼此)。
You think so. That's interesting.
你觉得是。真有趣。
So she says maybe you love each other, and you say no.
所以她说或许你们爱彼此,但是你说不爱。
How do you feel about that?
你觉得爱是什么感觉?
It's kind of like --kind of like a little bit shy?
就像有点~有点羞羞的感觉吗?
Yeah. So Ethan's a little bit shy. So you really have to tell him why you love him and why you think this is going to work.
是的。所以伊森有点害羞。所以你要告诉他你为什么爱他,为什么你觉得你俩会擦出爱的小火花。
Um, i just think it.
呃,我觉得就是这样。

1.png

You just think it. Is it because of his beautiful hair?

你觉得就是这样,是因为他有一头美发吗?
I'm curly hair.
我是卷发。
Yes, because of his nice curly hair? Yeah. And his eyes also~
是的,是因为他有一头漂亮的卷发吗?是的。
He means he's a handsome kid, right? Yeah.
他的意思是他是一个帅小孩,对吧?是的。
Yeah, and do you think Kayla's beautiful?
你觉得凯拉漂亮吗?
Yeah.
嗯。
Yeah. You too. That's nice. I think that's good. You know.
嗯,你也这么认为。我觉得这样很好。
Anyway, love. What is love? Do you know?
总而言之,爱。什么是爱?你知道吗?
Love means like when you like meet and you like wait each other and you like want to be together and you like get married and then you have kids.
爱就像是遇见,然后等待,想在一块儿,然后就结婚,然后有了小孩。
Yeah. That's right, right?
对,他说得对,是吧?
Yeah.
是的。
Kind of like the two of you.
就像是你俩。
Who will do all the cooking in the house?
在家里谁来做饭?
I will.
我做。
You will? Do you like to cook?
你做哈?你喜欢做饭吗?
Not much. Oh, that's perfect.
不怎么喜欢。哦,那正好。
And who will drive the kids to school?
谁来开车送孩子上学?
I will.
我来送。
You will. Is that okay? Yeah. That he drives the kids to school?
你来送。可以吗?嗯。他开车送孩子上学可以吗?
Who's going to take out the garbage?
谁来倒垃圾?
I will. You'll take out the garbage. And who is going to sweep up and vacuum the floors?
我来倒。你来倒垃圾哈。谁来打扫地板用吸尘器清扫地板呢?
I think he's waiting for you to say “I will” on this one.
我想这个问题他在等你说“我来做”。
I will.
我来做。
Okay.
好的。
Seems like we're hashing out our relationship here, you know?
我们就像正在这里清理我们的关系,你懂的?
What? Wash the dishes.
什么?(还有)洗碗。
Oh, and who's going to wash the dishes?
哦,谁来洗碗?
I will.
我来洗。
Okay. Got the chores worked out.
好的,家务事解决了。
You got your hands full with this guy over here, but at least he'll take out the garbage, right?
和这个家伙在一起你得忙得不可开交,但起码他还有倒垃圾的觉悟,是吧?
Yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
嗯。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
vacuum ['vækjuəm]

想一想再看

n. 真空,空间,真空吸尘器
adj. 真空的

联想记忆
drives

想一想再看

n. 驱动器;驱动力;驱动程序(drive的复数形式)

 
mysterious [mis'tiəriəs]

想一想再看

adj. 神秘的,不可思议的

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。