手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 明星73个快问快答 > 正文

第4期:安娜婉拒了我让她用我手机自拍的请求

来源:可可英语 编辑:Andersen   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Hi, I'm here for the interview with Anna.

嗨,我是来采访安娜的
Yes, Anna's ready, right this way into her office. Great. Uh... I'm dressed okay, right?
是的,安娜准备采访了,从这里进入她的办公室。太好了。呃……我衣着得体,是可以进去吧?
Not—yeah. Anna, hi! Thanks for letting me come by.
不是不得体,可以。安娜,嗨!谢谢你让我过来
I'm just here to ask you 73 questions and let's get right down into it.
我来这里只是想问你73个问题,让我们开门见山地谈谈
What time did you wake up this morning?
你今天早上什么时候醒来的?
Five o'clock. What do you usually have with breakfast?
五点醒的。你早餐通常吃什么?
Starbucks. How long have you been in this office for?
吃星巴克汉堡。你在这个办公室呆了多久了?
Forever. What's one of your favorite things in this office?
很长时间。你在这间办公室最喜欢的东西是什么?
My Clarice Cliff collection. What's one thing in this office you've had the longest?
我收藏的克拉丽斯克里夫系列。你在办公室里在哪儿呆的时间最长?
The desk. Can you write down the one fashion word you wish everyone would stop using?
办公桌。你能写下一个你希望每个人都停止使用的流行语吗?
Of course. Thank you.
当然。谢谢你
Journey! Huh! Anna. Here are the clothes for the December lead, what do you think?
旅程!啊!安娜。这是十二月份要穿的衣服,你觉得怎么样?
Virginia, where's the color?
弗吉尼亚,颜色呢?
Good point. What's an accessory you've had for ages?
很好的观点。你用了很久的配饰是什么?
My necklaces. What is an item of clothing you've had the longest?
我的项链。你穿的最长的一件衣服是什么?
I can't remember. Do you have a favorite family heirloom?
我不记得了。你有最喜欢的传家宝吗?
My memories. Anna, Mr. de la Renta would like to ask you something via speakerphone?
我的记忆。安娜,德拉伦塔先生想通过免提问你点事吗?
Certainly. Anna, I want to know what is your favorite type of flower?
当然。安娜,我想知道你最喜欢什么类型的花?
Tuberose. How lovely, Anna. Karlie's ready for you in the closet. Okay.
晚香玉。多可爱啊,安娜。凯莉在壁橱那里等你。好吧。
What is your favorite season in New York City?
在纽约你最喜欢的哪个季节?
Spring. Uptown or downtown?
春季。住宅区还是市区?
Downtown. What's your favorite museum in New York City?
市区。你最喜欢纽约的哪个博物馆?
The Metropolitan Museum. Anna, how do you feel about Brooklyn?
大都会博物馆。安娜,你觉得布鲁克林怎么样?
New Silicon Valley. What's your favorite musical of all time?
新硅谷。你最喜欢的音乐剧是什么?
Kiss Me Kate. What's a musical you'd love to have a part of it?
《吻我凯特》。你能唱个一小段吗?
Sadly, I can't sing. What is your favorite play?
可惜,我不会唱歌。你最喜欢哪个戏剧?
I couldn't hear; I'm sorry. What's your favorite play?
我听不见; 我很抱歉。你最喜欢哪个戏剧?
Skylight. Who is your favorite comedian of all time?
《天窗》。你最喜欢的喜剧演员是谁?
James Corden. Who is your favorite action star of all time?
詹姆斯·柯登。你最喜欢的动作明星是谁?
Hugh Jackman. If you had to name your absolute biggest phobia, what would it be?
休·杰克曼。如果你必须说出你最大的恐惧症,那会是什么?
Spiders. Hi, Anna, nice to see you. Good question: leather or lace?
蜘蛛。嗨,安娜,很高兴见到你。正好有个问题:皮革还是蕾丝?
Lace. Velvet or fur? Fur. Vintage or new? New.
蕾丝。天鹅绒还是毛皮?毛皮。旧的还是新的?新的
Polka dots or stripes? Both.
圆点还是条纹?两者皆有
What would you never ever wear? Head-to-toe black.
什么是你永远不会穿的?从头到脚都是黑色
Okay. Well, you know, I wanted to tell you I've been on this journey lately.
好吧。嗯,你知道,我想告诉你我最近一直在旅行
Besides lipstick and a phone, what are three items that you always have in your bag?
除了口红和手机,你包里总有哪三样东西?
I rarely carry a bag. Anna, what bag should I get my girlfriend?
我很少带包。安娜,我该给我女朋友拿什么包?
Uh, this one. Anna, I'm so sorry—don't know why he came. Do you want me to call security?
呃,这个。安娜,我很抱歉-不知道他为什么来。你要我叫保安吗?
It's fine. Anna, what's the first thing you notice about someone when you first meet them?
不会有事的。安娜,你第一次见到一个人时,首先注意到的是什么?
Their smile. Anna, there's no windows in here. Why are you putting those on?
他们的微笑。安娜,这里没有窗户。你为什么戴上这些?
Hiding from you. I ... appreciate the honesty. Anna, they're ready for you in the planning room. Good.
在躲着你。我很欣赏你的诚实。安娜,规划室已经为你准备好了。不错

安娜

What are you reading right now, Anna? Victoria by A. N. Wilson.

你现在在读什么,安娜·威尔森写的《维多利亚》
What's your favorite book? Pride and Prejudice.
你最喜欢的书是什么?《傲慢与偏见》
What's the last book you read? Enough by Gabby Giffords.
你最后读的一本书是什么?《Enough by Gabby Giffords》
What's a book you wish you had read? War and Peace.
你希望你读过的哪一本书?《战争与和平》
Who's the most fashionable literary figure? Scarlett O'Hara.
谁是最时髦的文学人物?斯佳丽·奥哈拉
Who is the literary figure who has most inspired fashion designers? Oliver Twist.
谁是最能激发时装设计师灵感的文学人物?奥利弗·特威斯特
What's the best vacation spot? Home.
最好的渡假地点是哪里?家
What country have you always wanted to visit? India.
你一直想去哪个国家?印度
What do you miss about England, if anything? Humor.
你想念英格兰什么,如果有的话?幽默
What's the biggest difference between Brits and Americans? Humor.
英国人和美国人最大的区别是什么?幽默
What's the best part about your job? The people.
你工作中最棒的部分是什么?为人民服务
How do you feel about horoscopes, Anna? I hate horoscopes.
你觉得占星术怎么样,安娜?我讨厌占星术
If you could make a documentary, what would it be about? Tennis.
如果你能拍一部纪录片,会是关于什么的?网球
How are you enjoying this interview? Is it over? No. Not yet, sorry.
你觉得这次采访怎么样?结束了吗?没有,暂时还没有结束,抱歉
Well, this room is delightful. What's the most surprising thing in the September issue?
嗯,这个房间很不错。《九月刊》中最令人惊讶的事情是什么?
Cooking with marijuana. What's the second most surprising thing in the September issue?
用大麻做饭。《九月刊》中第二大惊喜是什么?
The cover. What will you not find in the September issue?
封面。在《九月刊》中有什么是你发现不到的?
Head-to-toe black. How often do you play tennis?
从头到脚的黑色。你多久打一次网球?
As often as I can. Who would you want on your team in doubles?
尽可能的多。你想让谁加入你的双打队?
Mixed doubles: Roger Federer. Women's doubles: Serena Williams. What do you love most about tennis?
混合双打:费德勒。女子双打:瑟琳娜·威廉姆斯。你最喜欢网球什么?
They're gladiators. What's the best match ever played?
他们是角斗士。打过的最好的比赛是什么?
Roddick against Federer, Wimbledon final, 2009. What's another sport you consider getting into?
罗迪克对费德勒,温布尔登决赛,2009年。你考虑参加的哪一项其他运动项目?
Basketball. Anna, how many emails do you write each day?
篮球。安娜,你每天写多少封邮件?
I simply can't remember. Correct. Anna, what's your favorite cocktail?
我就是记不起来了。好吧。安娜,你最喜欢什么鸡尾酒?
I don't drink. Your water, sparkling or flat? Sparkling.
我不喝酒。你要喝苏打水还是纯净水?苏打水
Coffee or tea? Coffee. Favorite food? Avocado. Least favorite food? Broccoli.
咖啡还是茶?咖啡。最喜欢的食物?鳄梨。最不喜欢的食物?花椰菜
Favorite dessert? Coffee ice cream. What's your guilty pleasure?
最喜欢的甜点?咖啡和冰淇淋。你的罪恶感是什么?
Watching Homeland. These tuberose just came from Mr. de la Renta. Wonderful.
看电视剧《国土安全》。这些是来自德拉伦塔先生的。太好了
Wow, that guy is smooth. Anna. Roger's on the line; he wants to know where you want to have dinner next week.
喔,那家伙真圆滑。安娜。罗杰打电话过来了; 他想知道下周你想在哪里吃晚饭
Balthazar. Mr. Federer, Balthazar it is. Anna, what kind of phone do you have?
巴尔萨扎。费德勒先生,是巴尔萨扎。安娜,你有什么样式的手机?
A flip phone. What's the greatest invention of all time?
翻盖手机。有史以来最伟大的发明是什么?
Anything by Apple. Stationery or email? Both. Letter or postcard? Both.
任何苹果牌子的产品。文具或电子邮件?两者皆有。信还是明信片?两者皆有
What have you learned from your father being an editor of the Evening Standard?
你父亲是《晚报》的编辑,你从他那里学到了什么?
Perseverance. What have you learned from your brother as an editor of The Guardian?
坚韧不拔。作为《卫报》的编辑,你从你哥哥那里学到了什么?
Great reporting. What have you learned from your children?
质量上乘的报道。你从你的孩子那里学到了什么?
Love. What is a skill that can never be mastered?
爱。什么是永远无法掌握的技能?
For me, learning Chinese. What's your biggest regret?
对我来说,学中文。你最大的遗憾是什么?
I don't have one. What's the least true rumor about you?
我什么都没有。关于你最不真实的谣言是什么?
They're all true. Anna, last question: Can you put back on those sunglasses and take a selfie with my phone?
他们都说的没错。安娜,最后一个问题:你能戴上太阳镜,用我的手机自拍一张吗?
I've never taken a selfie, and I don't plan to start now. Fair enough, Anna. Well, that's it.
我从没拍过自拍,现在也不打算自拍了。差不多了,安娜。好吧,就这样
This is great talking to you, and maybe I'll see you around at award shows, things like that, you know. Maybe
很高兴和你交谈,也许我们会在颁奖礼上见面,诸如此类的事情,你知道的。可能会吧

重点单词   查看全部解释    
twist [twist]

想一想再看

v. 拧,捻,搓,扭曲
n. 扭曲,盘旋,捻,

 
collection [kə'lekʃən]

想一想再看

n. 收集,收取,聚集,收藏品,募捐

联想记忆
security [si'kju:riti]

想一想再看

n. 安全,防护措施,保证,抵押,债券,证券

 
literary ['litərəri]

想一想再看

adj. 文学的

联想记忆
fashionable ['fæʃənəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 流行的,时髦的

联想记忆
issue ['iʃju:]

想一想再看

n. 发行物,期刊号,争论点
vi. & vt

 
sparkling ['spɑ:kliŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 闪闪发光的,闪烁的;起泡沫的 v. 闪耀;发出

 
documentary [.dɔkju'mentəri]

想一想再看

adj. 文献的
n. 纪录片

 
smooth [smu:ð]

想一想再看

adj. 平稳的,流畅的,安祥的,圆滑的,搅拌均匀的,可

 
cliff [klif]

想一想再看

n. 悬崖,峭壁

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。