手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 环球影视抢先看 > 正文

法律剧情电影《正义的慈悲》预告片

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Tell me everything that happened.

告诉我发生的一切。
The first time I visited death row,
我第一次去死囚区,
I wasn't expecting to meet somebody the same age as me, from a neighborhood just like ours.
我没有料到会遇到和我年龄相仿的人,来自和我们一样的社区。
It could have been, mama.
妈妈,可能会的。
Look, what you're doing is going to make a lot of people upset.
听着,你这样做会让很多人不爽的。
But you always taught me to fight for the people who need the help most.
但你总是教导我要为最需要帮助的人去争取。
Your life is still meaningful, and I'm going to do everything possible to keep them from taking...
你的生命还是有意义的,我会尽我所能不让他们夺走...
You don't know what you're into down here in Alabama, when you're guilty from the moment you're born.
你不知道你在阿拉巴马会招惹到什么,从你出生的那一刻起,你就有了负罪感。
Guard... Mr. McMillian. We're done here!
守卫...麦克米兰先生。我们完事了!
Mr. McMillian, please!
麦克米兰先生,请留步!
I was just about to give up,
我就要放弃了,
when I got a call from a Harvard lawyer looking to start a legal center for inmates on death row.
这时我接到了一个来自哈佛的律师的电话,他想为死刑犯建立一个法律援助中心。
I was in before you even offered me the job.
在你给我工作之前,我就加入了。
You the lawyer? Yes, ma'am.
你是律师?是的,女士。
Thank you so much for driving all the way out here. Most lawyers barely make time to call.
非常感谢你一路开车过来。大多数律师连电话都懒得打。

法律剧情电影《正义的慈悲》预告片

I can't believe you talked to all my people, who say you want to fight for me.

我不敢相信你和我所有的亲友交谈过,他们都说你想为我打官司。
I did. It mean a lot.
是啊。这对我意义非凡。
You know, digging in those wounds, you're going to be making a lot of people very unhappy.
在这些伤疤下继续挖,你会让很多人非常不开心的。
When people care about a thing that much, they'll do anything to get what they want.
当人们如此在乎一件事的时候,就会不择手段去得到他们想要的。
When I first learned about all of this,
当我第一次知道这些的时候,
it was like looking at a river full of drowning people, and not having any way of helping them.
就像看着一条河里满是溺水的人,你却没有办法帮助他们。
Are you going to quit this? No, sir.
你要放弃吗?不,先生。
Each of us is more than the worst thing that we've ever done.
我们每个人,都不应该只以我们做过最坏的事情来定义。
I know what it's like to be in the shadows.
我知道躲在阴影里是什么感觉。
That's me dad! He didn't do nothing wrong.
那是我爸爸!他没做错任何事。
It's never too late for justice.
正义永远不会太迟。
You're the only one who cared enough to fight for me.
你是唯一一个关心我、为我而努力的人。
If we can look at ourselves closely, we can change this world for the better.
如果我们能仔细审视自己,我们就能把这个世界变得更好。
We all need grace. We all need mercy.
我们都需要恩典。我们都需要宽恕。
I get my truth back, you gave that to me.
我找回了我的真相,是你给我的。
There ain't nobody that's going to take that from us.
没有人可以从我们这里夺走它。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
grace [greis]

想一想再看

n. 优美,优雅,恩惠
vt. 使荣耀,使优美

联想记忆
row [rəu,rau]

想一想再看

n. 排,船游,吵闹
vt. 划船,成排

 
mercy ['mə:si]

想一想再看

n. 怜悯,宽恕,仁慈,恩惠
adj.

 
unhappy [ʌn'hæpi]

想一想再看

adj. 不快乐的,不高兴的

 
upset [ʌp'set]

想一想再看

adj. 心烦的,苦恼的,不安的
v. 推翻,

联想记忆
guilty ['gilti]

想一想再看

adj. 有罪的,内疚的

 
legal ['li:gəl]

想一想再看

adj. 法律的,合法的,法定的

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。