手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 看动漫学心理学 > 正文

看动漫学心理学 情感或精神疲惫的6种迹象

来源:可可英语 编辑:Ceciliya   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Life is highs and lows, ups and downs. It's filled with successes and failures, both good moments and bad

生活就是过山车,充满成败,既有成功的时刻,也有失败的时刻
but sometimes the bad seems outweigh the good.
但有时坏似乎比好多。
Life can sometimes knock us down so hard that we feel like we'll never get back up.
生活有时会狠狠地打击我们,让我们觉得自己永远无法重新站起来。
The good news is things will eventually get better but until then if you've constantly been fatigued,
好消息是事情最终会变好,但在那之前,如果你一直感到疲劳,
have easily been upset or frustrated or have been sleeping too much or not at all
很容易感到沮丧,或者嗜睡或失眠
who might have been emotionally and/or mentally exhausted. So why is this?
你可能已经在情感和/或精神上疲惫不堪了。所以为什么会这样呢?
The most common reason for emotional and mental exhaustion is prolonged excessive stress.
情感和精神疲惫的最常见原因是长时间的过度压力。
You may have been overworking yourself and have become worn-out or perhaps you have lost someone you were close to.
你可能一直工作过度且疲惫不堪,或者你失去了一个你亲近的人。
Here are six signs you're emotionally and mentally exhausted.
以下是你在情感和精神上疲惫的6个迹象。
One. You're easily irritated and get upset over the little things.
1. 你很容易生气且会为小事心烦意乱。
No one wants to experience annoying situations.
没人想遇上烦心事。
It's never fun to obtain an unexpected bill, receive spam emails and phone calls or get the wrong type of drink you ordered.
收到莫名其妙的账单,收到垃圾邮件和电话,或者点错了饮料,这些都不好玩。
Normally you would either just not let these things bother you or take the necessary steps to solve them,
通常情况下,你要么不让这些事情困扰你,要么就采取必要的步骤来解决它们,
but if your days have been getting completely ruined over your debit card being declined at the store
但如果你的借记卡不能用或者因为之前有人对你很粗鲁而想逃学不上班,
or wanting to skip school or work because someone was rude to you earlier, it's probably not because you're overly sensitive.
感觉生活都被这些毁掉了,这可能并不是因为你太敏感了。
There's just so many problems backed up in your mind that just one more piece of bad news feels like enough to blow your head off.
你脑子里有太多的问题,再来一个坏消息就会让你脑袋开花。
Two. You have no motivation.
2. 你没有动力。
Has getting out of bed feel like trying to move a mountain lately?
最近感觉起床很困难吗?
Have you been putting off projects and things you've been waiting to start time and time again?
一次又一次地推迟你一直在等待的项目和事情?
You lose motivation for many reasons, some of the most common ones being:
失去动力的原因有很多,最常见的一些有:
we're trying to please everyone, we're setting unrealistic goals or we feel like what we're doing lacks purpose.
我们想取悦每个人,我们为自己设定的目标不切实际或觉得自己的做的事情缺乏目标。
When you're emotionally exhausted, you may sometimes find it difficult to see the point to anything.
当我们在情感上疲惫时,你有时会发现很难看到事情的重点。
What were once easy tasks, all of a sudden, seemed like back-breaking chores,
曾经简单的任务突然变成了累人的琐事,
this is because your overall emotional state of being has been beaten down and stretched out too far or too long.
这是因为你的整体情绪状态已经被击垮,延伸的太远或太久。
Three. You're constantly fatigued.
3. 你经常疲惫。

情感或精神疲惫的6种迹象.jpg

When our mentality and emotions are exhausted, our physical selves could eventually be affected too.

当我们的精神和情绪被耗尽时,我们的身体也会受到影响。
If you're not doing well at the gym anymore, feeling completely drained after finishing a small homework assignment
如果你在健身房状态不好,完成小小的家庭作业后会感到筋疲力尽
or simply not being as productive as you once were these are all telltale signs you're fatigued.
或是不如以前那么高效,这些都是疲惫的迹象。
This often leads to apathy, cynicism and pessimism.
这常常会导致冷漠、愤世嫉俗和悲观主义。
On top of that, you might also start feeling body, head and stomach aches
除此之外,你可能还会感到身体、头部和胃部疼痛
along with a drastic change in appetite with usually no apparent medical reason.
还会伴随着食欲的剧变,通常这些都没有明显的医学原因。
Four. Your having increased illnesses.
4. 总生病。
According to the American Psychological Association, your immune system becomes weakened when undergoing mental stress.
根据美国心理学会,当我们经历精神压力时,我们的免疫系统会变得脆弱。
From 1982 to 1992, psychologist Janice Kiecolt-Glaser, an immunologist Ronald Glaser of the Ohio State University College of Medicine
从1982年到1992年,来自俄亥俄州立大学医学院的心理学家Janice Kiecolt-Glaser以及免疫学家Ronald Glaser
made some interesting discoveries while studying students:
在学生研究时有了些有趣的发现:
every year students' immunity went down during the small stress of the three-day exam period.
在为期三天的考试期间,学生的免疫力会下降。
According to these findings, you'll be a lot more susceptible to immune-related health problems
根据这些发现,在精神疲惫的时候你将更容易受到与免疫相关的健康问题的影响
such as infections, colds and flu during a period of mental exhaustion.
如感染,感冒和流感。
Five. You have insomnia.
5. 失眠。
You went through an entire day of school, did your chores, ran your errands
上学,做家务,跑腿
and finally got your homework done all the while undergoing an extremely painful breakup.
做完家务,经历了一场痛苦的分手后这一天终于过去了。
You'd think after being burnt out for so long, you'd have no trouble falling asleep, right?
你以为经过这么长时间的疲劳之后,你就能安然入睡了?
So why is it you've been struggling to do so?
那为什么还是难以入眠呢?
According to the National Sleep Foundation, psychiatric conditions such as depression and anxiety
根据美国国家睡眠基金会,精神疾病,如抑郁症和焦虑症
can keep your mind spinning with fears and worries during the silence and inactivity of nights.
让你的大脑在夜晚的寂静和休止中感到恐惧和担忧。
When we sleep our brain clears up toxins, improves our cognition and baguettes our creativity.
入睡时,我们的大脑会清理毒素、提高我们的认知能力和创造力。
Unfortunately, when we lack sleep especially during times of hardship, our negative feelings may amplify and could lead to even more insomnia.
不幸的是,当我们缺乏睡眠,尤其是在困难时期,我们的负面情绪可能会被放大,并可能导致更频繁的失眠。
Six. You've gone numb.
6. 麻木。
Have you been forgetting things that are important such as your work schedule?
总是忘记一些重要的事情,比如工作进度表?
Have you not been laughing as much as you used to even at your favorite comedies?
即便是看最爱的电影,你也笑不出来啦?
Or if you haven't been suffering from insomnia have you been over sleeping?
或者没有失眠而是嗜睡?
These could all be signs of what's known as detachment.
这些都是超脱的迹象。
When we are suffering emotionally or our mentally drained, things that you used to care for or enjoy doing
当我们遭受情感或精神上的疲惫时,我们以前喜欢在乎的东西
may seem to not matter so much anymore. But why do we sometimes go numb like this?
似乎已经不再重要了。但我们为什么会麻木成这个样子?
Huffline tells us that stress hormones can flood our bodies and cause different reactions that can lead to emotional detachment.
压力荷尔蒙会充斥我们的身体,引起不同的反应,导致情感抽离。
The limbic system which is the part of our brain that's responsible for our emotions
边缘系统是我们大脑中负责情绪的部分,
is often a prime target for these stress hormones.
它通常是这些应激激素的主要目标。
Have you been experiencing any of these symptoms? Do you think that you're undergoing emotional and mental exhaustion?
你有以上迹象么?你觉得自己正在经历情感和精神上的疲惫吗?
Let us know how you've been feeling in the comments below and understand that no matter what you're going through, pain is always temporary.
请在评论中告诉我们你的感受,要知道无论你经历了什么,痛苦总是暂时的。
If you want more videos on emotions, personalities and anything psychology related, feel free to subscribe. Thanks for watching.
如果你想观看更多关于情感、性格和其他与心理学相关的内容,请订阅我们的频道。感谢收看。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
temporary ['tempərəri]

想一想再看

adj. 暂时的,临时的
n. 临时工

联想记忆
silence ['sailəns]

想一想再看

n. 沉默,寂静
vt. 使安静,使沉默

 
association [ə.səusi'eiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 联合,结合,交往,协会,社团,联想

联想记忆
insomnia [in'sɔmniə]

想一想再看

n. 失眠(症)

联想记忆
hardship ['hɑ:dʃip]

想一想再看

n. 艰难,困苦

联想记忆
emotional [i'məuʃənl]

想一想再看

adj. 感情的,情绪的

 
understand [.ʌndə'stænd]

想一想再看

vt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为<

 
setting ['setiŋ]

想一想再看

n. 安装,放置,周围,环境,(为诗等谱写的)乐曲

 
apathy ['æpəθi]

想一想再看

n. 缺乏感情或兴趣,冷漠

联想记忆
annoying [ə'nɔiiŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 恼人的,讨厌的

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。