手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 环球影视抢先看 > 正文

美国喜剧电影《姐妹老板》预告片

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

This one is from Mel and Mia. Awww.

这是梅尔和米娅送的。噢。
Baby's first makeup kit!
宝宝的第一个化妆包!
Where'd you get this?
你们从哪儿买来的?
We made it. We have our own makeup company.
我们制作的。我们有自己的化妆品公司。
What did you guys do? Oh my god.
你们这些家伙准备了什么?哦,我的天啊。
Are these chocolate sprinkles your pubes?
这些巧克力屑是撒在你的阴部吗?
This is so beautiful.
太漂亮了。
You're talking about this frosted replica of your vagina?
你不会再说这个你阴部的结霜的复制品吧?
I got completely waxed though. I want a clean workspace for the doctor.
不过我打过蜡了。我想给医生一个干净的工作环境。
That is so considerate. I made them find it.
你想得真周到。我也要让他们做一个。
So gorgeous!
太漂亮了!
Where are you headed to tonight? Homecoming.
你今晚要去哪里?同学会。
No sex tonight, OK? Homecoming sex is the worst.
今晚不要做爱,好吗?同学会性爱是最糟糕的。
Plus, you're only super tight for a limited time, so you don't want to waste it. Amen.
另外,你人生最紧实的时间很有限,所以不要浪费它。阿们。
We're $493,00 in debt. What the fuck?
我们负债4.93万美元。什么情况?
Hello ladies, I'm Claire Luna. I am going to invest a million dollars on you.
女士们好,我是克莱尔·露娜。我要在你们身上投资一百万美元。
We would love a million dollars. Gucci-goooo!
我们爱死一百万美元了。太爽了!
If you wanna be a businesswoman, you're gonna have to act like a boss. You have to fire him.
如果你们想成为一名女商人,就必须表现得像个老板。你们必须解雇他。

美国喜剧电影《姐妹老板》预告片

Barrett, you're fired. What?!

巴雷特,你被解雇了。什么?
Don't hate me, hate Mel. It was her idea. What?!
别恨我,要恨就恨梅尔。这是她的主意。什么?
Yes it was your idea...
没错,是你的主意...
Hey! Hey! Witness my tragic moment!
嘿!嘿!见证我的悲剧时刻!
I'm all about getting rich, just not like this.
我只想变得富有,不想像现在这样。
You need to find your balls! Feel the balls, Mel.
你得找到你的激情!感受你的激情,梅尔。
Not mine! I'm sorry! You touched my cuca!
不是我的!抱歉!你碰到我的阴部了!
I don't wanna touch your cuca!
我也不想碰你的阴部!
Did you see this? What?!
你看到这个了吗?什么?
She was just trying to steal our ideas.
她只是想偷我们的创意。
You're a boss bitch. Thank you. You're welcome.
你真是个贱老板。谢谢。别客气。
Per your contract you now have to give Claire every dollar for the rest of your lives.
根据你们的合同,你们现在必须把余生的每一块钱都给克莱尔。
She ain't getting away with this shit.
她逃不掉的。
You're a lying, backstabbing, buck-toothed, Jessica Rabbit-looking motherfucker!
你就是个说谎的、阴险的、露着大板牙的、兔子杰西卡长相的混账东西!
You're yeasty, bitch! Yeasty!
你就是个
We're gonna get our company back!
我们要把公司给拿回来!
Oh shit. The baby's here. What? Put it out. Ow!
该死。婴儿在这里。什么?吐出来。噢!
Girl, that baby looks like he's smoking.
这个婴儿看起来在抽烟。
Is that weed?
是烟味吗?
We gotta hide! Let's go!
我们要藏起来!快走!
What in the literal fuck?
你们特么的在干什么?
I don't think he was inhaling, like... What?!
我不觉得他会吸进去...什么?
Your baby is fine, not high. Nothing.
你的宝宝很好,不是很兴奋。没什么事。
You guys, why didn't you invite me to smoke with you?
你们为什么不请我们一起抽烟?

重点单词   查看全部解释    
limited ['limitid]

想一想再看

adj. 有限的,被限制的
动词limit的过

 
literal ['litərəl]

想一想再看

adj. 逐字的,字面上的,文字的
n. 错误

联想记忆
contract ['kɔntrækt,kən'trækt]

想一想再看

n. 合同,契约,婚约,合约
v. 订合同,缩

联想记忆
replica ['replikə]

想一想再看

n. 复制品

联想记忆
witness ['witnis]

想一想再看

n. 目击者,证人
vt. 目击,见证,出席,

联想记忆
touched [tʌtʃt]

想一想再看

adj. 受感动的 adj. 精神失常的

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。