手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 大叔教你学初级英语 > 正文

第9期:史蒂夫,跳吧!

来源:可可英语 编辑:Kelly   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Clap. Walk. Hop. Jump. And swim.

拍手。走路。单腿跳。双腿跳。游泳。
Oh, Great. Haha. No, I'm bored. Hey, Steve, Steve. Let's play.
哦,太棒啦。哈哈。不,我很无聊。嘿,史蒂夫,史蒂夫。我们来玩吧。
Oh, Maggie, no, I don't want to play. I want to watch TV.
哦,麦琪,不,我不想玩。我想看电视。
Hmmm, that's boring. I don't want to watch TV, I want to go out and play.
嗯,太没劲了。我不想看电视,我想出去玩。
Ho, time for some Maggie magic. Abracadabra!
嚯,该来点麦琪魔法啦。阿布拉卡达布拉!
Ou, Hey. Clap, clap, clap.
哦,嘿。拍手,拍手,拍手。
Hey, I am clap... clap... clap... clap... clapping. Why am I clapping?
嘿,我在拍、拍、拍、拍、拍手。我为什么在拍手?
Hey, Maggie. Stop it now. Ok, stop. Thank you.
嘿,麦琪。现在停下来。好吧,停。谢谢你。
Maggie, look, I want to watch TV. AND give me back that remote control.
麦琪,听着,我想看电视。把遥控器还给我。
No, haha. Hey. This is fun. Let's make Steve walk, hah. Can you walk too? Yeah.
不,哈哈。嘿。这很有趣。我们来让史蒂夫走路吧。哈哈。你能走路吗?耶。
Walk. Hey. Walk, oh Maggie. Oh, walk, walk.
走路。嘿。走路,哦,麦琪。哦,走路,走路。
Walk, walk, walk. Bye, bye.
走路,走路,走路。拜拜。
Hey, I am walk... walk... walk... walk... walking. Why am I walking?
嘿,我在走、走、走、走、走路。我为什么在走路?
Are you walk... walk... walk... walk... walking too? Hmm, it must be Maggie magic.
你也在走、走、走、走、走路吗?嗯,这一定是麦琪魔法。
Hey Maggie, I don't want to walk. Ok, stop. Thank you.
嘿,麦琪,我不想走路了。好吧,停。谢谢你。
Maggie, I just want to watch TV. No, that's boring. Haha, hey, let's make Steve hop. Haha.
麦琪,我只想看电视。不,那太无聊了。哈哈,嘿,我们来让史蒂夫单腿跳吧。哈哈。

史蒂夫,跳吧!.jpg

You can hop too. Yeah. Hop. What?! Oh, hey.

你也可以单腿跳。耶。单腿跳。什么?!哦,嘿。
Hop hop hop. Are you hop, hop, hopping too?
单腿跳。你也在单腿、单腿、单腿跳吗?
Oh Maggie. Hop, hop, hop, hop, hop, hop, hop, hop. Oh, this is fun.
哦,麦琪。单腿跳、单腿跳、单腿跳。哦,太好玩了。
Oh no, Steve's going to crash. Look out.
哦不,史蒂夫要掉下去啦。当心。
Look out! Stop! Oh, thank you Maggie.
当心!停!哦,谢谢你,麦琪。
We have to stop now. No. Come on. Let's go home and watch TV.
我们现在必须得停下来了。不。来吧。我们回家看电视吧。
No, we can jump. Jump. JUMP!? Oh, no, Maggie.
不,我们可以双腿跳。双腿跳!?哦,不,麦琪。
Jump, jump, jump, jump, jump, I am jump, jumping.
双腿、双腿、双腿、双腿、双腿、我在双腿、双腿跳。
I don't want to jump, jump, jump. Maggie.
我不想双腿跳啦。麦琪。
Good jumping. Hehey, are you jump, jump, jumping? Haha.
跳得真棒。嘿嘿,你在双腿、双腿、双腿跳吗?哈哈。
Well, time to stop. Stop. Ohh.
嗯,该停下来啦。停。哦。
Ohh, I'm tired now. Oh Maggie. Look, Steve. Haha.
哦,我现在累了。哦,麦琪。看,史蒂夫。哈哈。
Oh no. Yeah. No, No, no... Let's swim. Maggie, no please.
哦不。耶。不不不……我们来游泳吧。麦琪,不要啊,求你了。
Swim. Oh Maggie. GO! Hey. Stop it. Haha.
游泳。哦,麦琪。去吧!嘿。停下来。哈哈。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
remote [ri'məut]

想一想再看

adj. 偏僻的,遥远的,远程的,(感情等)距离很大

联想记忆
control [kən'trəul]

想一想再看

n. 克制,控制,管制,操作装置
vt. 控制

 
boring ['bɔ:riŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 令人厌烦的

 


关键字: 大叔 初级英语 跳跃

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。