手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 看动漫学心理学 > 正文

看动漫学心理学 你或许是一名神使的5种迹象

来源:可可英语 编辑:Ceciliya   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Hi everyone before we start this video, we wanted to give all of you a big thank you.

各位观众,在开始本期节目之前,我们想感谢大家。
Psych2Go's vision is to make psychology more accessible to everyone.
我们的目标是让每个人都能接触到心理学。
Today's topic is on five signs that you're an empath.
今天的话题是你是神使的5种迹象。
If you can share this video with someone who's interested in learning more about psychology that would be a major help to the vision.
如果你能把这个视频分享给有兴趣学习更多心理学知识的人,这将对我们有很大的帮助。
Put simply, empathy is the ability to understand and share the emotions of another person, it can be understood as feeling with someone,
简而言之,同理心就是理解和共享他人情感的能力,它可以被理解为与某人的感情,
it involves stepping into their shoes to imagine what they're going through
包括站在对方的立场想象他们经历的事情
and being caring and compassionate in order to make them feel better.
并给予关心和同情,让他们感觉更好。
This caring, this desire to help is what separates empathy from sympathy.
这种关心,这种想要帮助别人的愿望,就是同理心和同情心的区别。
Although they both deal with relating to another person, empathy is felt more deeply and reaches a broader range of emotions.
虽然它们都涉及与另一个人的关系,但同理心会被更深层次地感受到,并触及更广泛的情感。
Empaths are compelled to help because they grasp the experiences of others so vividly;
神使有帮助别人的强迫症,因为他们深刻理解别人的经历;
sympathy usually only extends to sorrow or pity.
同情通常只延伸到悲伤或怜悯。
So do empaths really exist? Well, The Fear Factor, a book written by neuroscientist and psychologist Abigail Marsh in 2017
所以神使真的存在吗?2017年,神经系统科学家兼心理学家Abigail Marsh在《The Fear Factor》一书中
describes how she found evidence that there is a difference in the brains of people who are highly empathetic to others.
描述了她如何发现证据证明高度同情心者的大脑是不同的。
She refers to them as altruist. Possessing empathy is obviously important
她将这些人称为利他主义者。拥有同理心显然很重要
because it leads to stronger trusting connections with people and helps us figure out how to act appropriately in social situations.
因为它能使我们与他人建立更强的信任关系,并帮助我们在社交场合中正确行事。
But being an empath can be draining because the intensity you feel as one is powerful.
但成为一名神使会让人疲惫,因为作为神使所感受到的强度非常强大。
Being flooded with emotions is difficult and can negatively impact your mental health.
情绪泛滥是很困难的,而且会对你的精神健康产生负面影响。
This is even more significant when the emotions aren't yours.
如果这些情绪不是你的,那么这一点就更重要了。
Awareness is key. It's therefore important to know if you're an empath. Here are five signs that you might be an empath.
意识是关键。因此,知道自己是不是一名神使非常重要。以下是你或许是一名神使的5种迹象。
1. You are emotionally intuitive.
1. 你很感性。

你或许是一名神使的5种迹象.jpg

Because of your empathetic nature, you can quickly tell what someone is feeling without really thinking about it.

由于你同理心的天性,你可以不假思索地说出别人的感受。
You probably don't do it consciously. Do you instinctively read a person's body language and nonverbal cues?
你可能不是有意识的。你会本能地解读一个人的肢体语言和非语言暗示吗?
Or maybe you just know how to listen actively but the result is that you take on the pain,
或者你只是知道如何积极倾听,但结果是你承担了别人的痛苦、
the anger, the happiness or the excitement of the other person.
愤怒、快乐或兴奋。
Do you feel like an emotional sponge absorbing everyone else's feelings?
你是否觉得自己像一块情感海绵,吸收着别人的情感?
If the answer is yes, chances are you might be an empath.
如果答案是肯定的,那么你可能是一名神使。
2. You jump at the chance to help others.
2. 你抓住机会就会去帮助别人。
Do you do whatever you can to help others because you can clearly see how their struggles are impacting them?
你是否尽你所能去帮助别人,因为你能清楚地看到他们的挣扎是如何影响他们的?
You relate to what they're going through because you're going through it too.
你与他们的经历产生共鸣,因为你也经历过。
You don't want someone else to feel negatively
你不想让别人感到消极
so you offer to help without thinking of the consequences of constantly doing so.
所以你不计后果地为他们提供帮助。
And the consequences are often that you neglect your own emotional well-being. Does this sound familiar?
结果往往是你忽视了自己的情感健康。听起来耳熟吗?
3. You think with your heart rather than your head.
3. 你用心思考,而不是用脑思考。
When you're an empath, the way you do things may not always be illogical
如果你是一名神使,那么你做事的方式可能并不总是不合逻辑的
but it tends to always be from a place of care and concern.
但它往往总是来自一个充满关心和关怀的地方。
You're compelled to do the loving thing even when it doesn't exactly work for you
你被迫去做那些可爱的事情,即便这些事于你无益
because you feel it's the only thing to do, in short, you really get other people which makes you really care about people.
因为你觉得这是唯一能做的事,简而言之,你真的懂别人,因此你真正地在乎别人。
4. You're sensitive.
4. 你很敏感。
As an empath you're constantly doing emotional work and it makes you vulnerable.
作为一名神使,你一直在做情绪化的工作,这会让你变得脆弱。
When your friend is enthusiastic, so are you; when your sisters experiencing emotional discomfort, so are you.
当你的朋友热情时,你也热情;当你的姐妹经历情感上的不适时,你也一样。
This takes a great deal of energy and is naturally overwhelming
这需要大量的能量,并被淹没
so you become sensitive to even slight changes and stressors.
所以你甚至对微小的变化和压力都很敏感。
Some may tell you to toughen up but it isn't always that simple.
有些人可能会告诉你要坚强起来,但并没有那么简单。
And 5. You need time to recharge.
5. 你需要时间来充电。
Between your own feelings and the feelings of others you're bound to be emotionally exhausted at times.
在你自己的感受和他人的感受之间,你一定会时不时地感到情绪上的疲惫。
Alone time is therefore necessary in order to fill up your emotional gas tank.
因此,独处的时间时必须的,这样你才能给自己的情绪充电。
Getting even a short respite from the overload can help prevent burnout.
从超负荷的工作中得到哪怕是短暂的休息,都有助于防止疲惫。
Empathy can definitely be a good thing. It's proven to be useful in a variety of jobs like in supervisor positions
同理心绝对是一件好事。事实证明,在很多工作中,它都很重要,
which require thinking about the perspectives of employees.
比如需要虑员工观点的主管职位。
Empathy is also a necessary quality for actors to have, not to mention it's crucial in helping careers such as the medical field.
同理心也是演员的必备品质,更不用说医学领域的工作了。
Do you relate to any of the signs above? Let us know in the comments below. If you do, be sure to take care of yourself.
你有上边任何迹象吗?请在下方评论告知。如果有,一定要照顾好自己。
Being apathetic is exhausting and can take a serious toll on a person's mental health,
冷漠让人疲惫不堪,而且会严重影响一个人的精神健康
especially because we tend to attract people who crave the empathy we give,
尤其是因为我们往往会吸引那些渴望得到我们给予的同情的人
so be aware of how you desire to help others is affecting you. Remember that you're allowed to say no.
所以要知道你想要帮助别人的愿望是如何影响你的。记住你可以拒绝。
Acquiring balance might be hard but it'll be worth it for you and those around you.
获得平衡可能很难,但对你和你周围的人来说是值得的。
Please share this video with someone who might also be able to relate to this.
请和可能有以上迹象的人分享本期视频。
Don't forget to subscribe to Psych2go for more psychology content.
不要忘记订阅Psych2go以获取更多心理学知识。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
sponge [spʌndʒ]

想一想再看

n. 海绵,海绵状的东西
vt. 用海绵擦拭,

 
nonverbal [.nɔn'və:bl]

想一想再看

adj. 非言辞语的,不用语言的

 
range [reindʒ]

想一想再看

n. 范围,行列,射程,山脉,一系列
v. 排

 
figure ['figə]

想一想再看

n. 图形,数字,形状; 人物,外形,体型
v

联想记忆
consciously ['kɔnʃəsli]

想一想再看

adv. 有意识地,自觉地

 
understand [.ʌndə'stænd]

想一想再看

vt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为<

 
evidence ['evidəns]

想一想再看

n. 根据,证据
v. 证实,证明

联想记忆
discomfort [dis'kʌmfət]

想一想再看

n. 不便之处,不适 vt. 使不适

联想记忆
prevent [pri'vent]

想一想再看

v. 预防,防止

联想记忆
vulnerable ['vʌlnərəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 易受伤害的,有弱点的

联想记忆


关键字: 英语视频 情感 恋爱

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。