手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 看动漫学心理学 > 正文

焦虑的起因

来源:可可英语 编辑:Ceciliya   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Psych2go is a digital media organization that raises mental health awareness

Psych2go是一个数字媒体组织,通过以一种易接受吸引人的方式
by presenting psychological topics in a digestible and relatable manner. Please share our content with those who need it.
讲述心理学话题并以此提高人们的心理健康意识。请和需要的人分享我们的内容。
You know that feeling when your stomach drops, when you ride a roller coaster that's just about to fall over the edge
你有过这种感觉么?胃部下坠,坐上了即将掉落边缘的过山车
or feeling your heart beat widely against your ribs so loud you can almost hear it.
或是感觉心脏在你的肋骨上剧烈地跳动,声音大到你几乎可以听到。
That's what anxiety feels like, and a lot of people all over the world struggle with it most of their lives.
这就是焦虑症的感觉,全世界有很多人半辈子都在和焦虑症斗争。
According to a recent survey by the National Institute of Mental Health,
根据美国家心理卫生研究所近期的一项调查,
it's the most common mental illness with over 40 billion adults in the US alone being diagnosed every year.
这是最普遍的心理疾病,仅在美国,每年就有400亿成年人被诊断出患有此病。
The American Psychological Association defines anxiety as a future-oriented concern
美国心理学协会将焦虑症定义为一种对未来的担忧,
that may lead people to avoid situations that trigger or worsen their distress.
可能会导致大家避免那些会触发或加重悲痛的情景。
Often called the common cold of psychology, along with depression,
焦虑症通常被称为心理学上的普通感冒,和抑郁症一样
it's one of the most prevalent and widespread mental health concerns today.
它是当今最普遍的心理健康问题之一。
Anxiety is an uncomfortable feeling to say the least but we mustn't let it rent space in our minds,
焦虑让人难受,但我们一定不能让它占据我们的头脑,
otherwise it can end up taking control over everything from your thoughts to your attitudes and behaviors.
否则最终它会控制我们的一切,包括思想、态度和行为。
An important first step in overcoming anxiety is acknowledging it and understanding where it's coming from
克服焦虑症的重要第一步是承认它的存在并了解它来自何处
so if you've been having a hard time figuring it out yourself here are six of the most common causes of anxiety.
如果你自己弄不清楚,那么以下是6种最常见的焦虑症原因。
1. Overthinking, also called rumination in psychological terms.
1.思虑过度,在心理学上也被称为沉思默想。
This is when you make a big deal out of everything to the point
这是指你把一切事情都看得很重要
where every experience and interaction you have starts to seem negative.
以至于你的每一次经历和互动都开始显得消极。
Reading too much into everything from the slightest change in someone's voice
从某人声音的细微变化到面部表情的变化,
to the settles of facial expressions it can be enough to drive anyone mad.
过度解读足以让人发狂。
Sweating the small stuff and never letting anything go can keep you up at night,
为鸡毛蒜皮的小事烦心和绝不放手,会让你夜不能寐
obsessively thinking about that small mistake you made years ago.
过分沉迷于你多年前犯的那个小错误。
Overthinking can make you worry about the most unimportant details
过度思考会让你担心最不重要的细节,
and twist everything in your mind into something much much worse than it actually is.
把你脑海里的一切都扭曲成比实际糟糕得多的东西。
2. Overachieving.
2. 过于进取。

焦虑的起因.jpg

While the high of excelling at something can be a wonderful feeling,

虽然擅长某件事并将其做到最好是一种美妙的感觉,
in the end, it's not worth all the anxiety you end up giving yourself in the long-run.
但最终所带来的长期焦虑是不值得的。
Overworking yourself and feeling stressed out all the time leads you to becoming more susceptible to anxiety and depression.
长期的过度工作和压力会使你更容易焦虑和抑郁。
When you strive for unrealistically high goals, you're only setting yourself up for failure and disappointment.
当你去追求不现实的高目标时,你只会让自己走向失败和失望。
You may feel compelled to busy yourself with work or school all the time and feel guilty about relaxing and having fun.
你或许会被迫忙于自己的工作或学业,并对放松和休息有罪恶感。
You never feel contented with yourself or what you've achieved
你从未对自己或自己的成就满意过
because there's always some other mountain you think you need to climb.
因为总有其他你认为应该攀爬的高山。
3. Low self-esteem.
3. 低自尊。
In today's day and age when popularity comes at the price of your privacy,
在这个人气以隐私为代价的现代,
the Internet makes it easy for you to feel like you always need to impress everyone.
互联网让你很容易觉得你需要给每个人留下深刻印象。
Some people think that their social media presence defines who they are,
一些人认为他们的社交存在定义了他们,
so the pressure to be accepted and well-liked by others has reached an all-time high.
所以被他人接受和喜爱的压力达到了空前的高度。
This is probably why having a negative self-image has become one of the most common causes of anxiety everywhere.
这或许就是为什么消极的自我形象已经成为了这个世界最常见的焦虑原因之一。
Insecurity is something that all of us struggle with
没有安全感是我们一直在斗争的东西
but failing to overcome it can cost you a great deal of happiness, energy and peace of mind.
无法克服它会消耗你大量的快乐、精力和内心的平静。
Self-doubt can make the prospect of being judged and criticized by those around you absolutely horrifying,
自我怀疑会让周围的人对你的评价和批评变得一件非常可怕的事情
however, caring too much about what other people think and letting this fear rule your life is not healthy.
但太在乎别人的看法,并让这种恐惧统治你的生活,这是不利健康的。
4. Pessimistic thinking.
4. 悲观的想法。
Similar to overthinking, pessimistic thinking is another kind of mind trap
和过度思考一样,悲观想法是大部分焦虑症患者
most people with anxiety find themselves falling into a lot of the time.
常常会陷入其中的另一种心灵陷阱。
This means you're always worrying about the worst things that could happen at any given situation.
这意味着你总是担心在任何情况下可能发生的最坏的事情。
Having a negative mindset about yourself, your circumstances or those around you
对自己、环境或周围的人有消极的心态
makes it difficult for you to feel calm, because you're forever finding something new to worry about.
让你难以感到平静,因为你总能找到新的事情去担心。
You can't turn even the smallest inconvenience into a downward spiral of anxiety and depression, it's hard to escape.
你甚至不能把最小的不便变成焦虑和抑郁的减记恶性循环,你难以逃离。
5. Traumatic events.
5. 创伤性事件。
Any negative experience you may have had in the past plays an important role in shaping your fears and anxieties, even if you don't know it.
过往的任何一个消极经历都在你的恐惧和焦虑中扮演重要角色,即便是你没有意识到的事情。
Our sense of self-preservation is so strong that oftentimes our minds will do everything they can to keep us happy and safe.
我们的自我保护意识非常强烈,因此有时我们的大脑会做一切事情保证我们的快乐和安全。
This can avoid anything that may have previously given us to stress or anxiety.
这可以避免任何可能会给我们带来压力或焦虑的事情。
In fact, this is one of the most common reasons why we develop phobias.
事实上,这是恐惧症产生的最常见原因之一。
When it comes to anxiety on the other hand, traumatic events teach us what to fear and be wary of, no matter how irrational it may seem.
而对于焦虑症,创伤性时间教会我们该恐惧什么,警惕什么不管它看起来多么荒谬。
So if you find yourself feeling anxious for seemingly no reason at all,
所以如果你发现自己似乎无缘无故的感到焦虑,
it might be because you have some deep-seated trauma or lingering issues you still need to resolve.
那么这可能是因为你有一些深层次的创伤或挥之不去的问题需要解决。
And 6. New experiences. Finally.
最后一个,新的经历。
Trying new things and stepping out of your comfort zone is another one of the leading causes of anxiety.
尝试新事物,走出舒适区,这是引起焦虑的主要原因之一。
Certainly the most positive point on this list.
肯定也是其中最积极的一个。
The anxiety you feel here is actually a good sign that you're being brave and making a conscious effort to grow as a person.
你因此而感觉到的焦虑其实是一个好的迹象,表明你很勇敢,也在有意识地努力成长。
This kind of anxiety is more of a nervous excitement than a dreadful worry.
这种焦虑更像是一种紧张的兴奋,而非可怕的担忧。
Change can be scary especially if it's sudden and stressful but it's also one of the many constants in life.
改变很可怕,尤其是这种改变很突然,让你感到压力,但它也是生活中的常态之一。
Learning to embrace change takes a lot of emotional maturity, of course, the nervousness and worry that accompanies it is only normal.
学会接受变化需要情感上的成熟,当然过程中也常会伴随着紧张和担忧。
In fact, it can even drive you to do better and try harder, if you let it inspire you and remind you of all the possibilities life has to offer.
事实上,它甚至可以驱使你变得更好更努力,只要你让它激励你,提醒你生活中所有的可能性。
We hope you found this video helpful. Please like and subscribe and keep us alive. As always thanks for watching.
我们希望本期视频对大家有帮助。请点赞并订阅我们的频道。一如既往,感谢收看。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
survey [sə:'vei]

想一想再看

v. 调查,检查,测量,勘定,纵览,环视
n.

 
absolutely ['æbsəlu:tli]

想一想再看

adv. 绝对地,完全地;独立地

 
trauma ['trɔ:mə]

想一想再看

n. 精神创伤,外伤

联想记忆
uncomfortable [ʌn'kʌmftəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 不舒服的,不自在的

 
widespread ['waidspred]

想一想再看

adj. 分布(或散布)广的,普遍的

 
control [kən'trəul]

想一想再看

n. 克制,控制,管制,操作装置
vt. 控制

 
pressure ['preʃə]

想一想再看

n. 压力,压强,压迫
v. 施压

联想记忆
comfort ['kʌmfət]

想一想再看

n. 舒适,安逸,安慰,慰藉
vt. 安慰,使

联想记忆
stressful ['stresfəl]

想一想再看

adj. 紧张的,压力重的

 
inspire [in'spair]

想一想再看

vt. 影响,使 ... 感动,激发,煽动
v

联想记忆

    阅读本文的人还阅读了:
  • 关系进展太快的10种迹象 2019-12-21
  • 你或许是一名神使的5种迹象 2019-12-26
  • 社会焦虑和内向(1) 2020-01-09
  • 社会焦虑和内向(2) 2020-01-10
  • 想太多会怎么样 2020-01-19
  • 发布评论我来说2句

      最新文章

      可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

      每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

      添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
      添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。