手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 吉米鸡毛秀 > 正文

星球大战家族对决

来源:可可英语 编辑:Vicki   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Welcome back to Jimmy Kimmel live after darth. It's a special Star Wars show.

欢迎回到《吉米鸡毛秀》 今天是一个特别的《星球大战》节目
The teams should not be fraternizing. This is not acceptable.
对手之间不能深交 这是不被接受的
It's time, everyone, to play Force Family Feud!
是时候了 各位 来玩“原力家族对决”吧
First, let's meet our squadron leaders. Heading the vaderstein family, it's JJ Abrams, joined by Daisy, Billy Dee, Anthony and Naomi.
首先 见见我们的中队长 威特斯坦家族的队长是JJ·艾布拉姆斯 队员有黛西、比利·迪、安东尼和娜奥米
And leading the Walkersky family, is Oscar Isaac, with John, KerI and Kelly. Welcome.
天行者家族的队长是奥斯卡·伊萨克 队员有约翰、凯瑞以及凯丽 欢迎
Oh, wait, we got uneven—we have five on one side and four on the other side.
哦 等下 人数分配不均匀 一边五个 另一边四个
Does anyone want to play, do we have any experts?
还有谁想一起玩吗 有游戏高手在吗
Oh, yes, you sir. Right behind you. Right behind you.
哦 是的 你 先生 你后面那个 你后面
Get him, get him!
就要他 就要他
Yes, yes. Yes, yeah, jump right in and what's your name? What's your name?
好 好 好 嗯 迅速就位 你叫什么 你叫什么
Oh, okay, well, great.
哦 好的 嗯 很棒
Chewbacca. It's time to play the feud! Give me JJ, give me Oscar.
丘巴卡 是时候开始对决了 JJ过来 奥斯卡过来
JJ, Oscar, we surveyed 100 people on hollywood boulevard, which means at least half of them are crazy.
JJ 奥斯卡 我们在好莱坞大道调查了100个人 意味着他们中至少有一半是疯子
And we asked them, ah, the following question.
我们问了他们 下面的问题
What's the worst body part to have chopped off by a light saber.
被光剑砍下来的最糟糕的身体部位是什么
Oscar?
奥斯卡?
Hand.
Oscar says hand.
奥斯卡说是手
Hand is number seven. JJ? You got four spots to beat that.
手 在7号 JJ?你有4个答案可以打败他
Ah, i'd say for sure leg beats hand.
呃 我说 肯定是腿打败手
Leg, does leg beat hand?
腿 是腿打败了手吗
Leg beats hand. The Vadersteins begin.
腿打败了手 威特斯坦家族开始
We will start on this side.
我们从这边开始
Now, you know how this works. You get two strikes, it's an abbreviated version of the game. We are gonna start with Daisy.
现在 你知道规则 还有两个答案 这是游戏的简化版 我们从黛西开始
Daisy, what's the worst body part to have chopped off by a light saber?
黛西 被光剑砍下来的最糟糕的身体部位是什么?
Head.

jmjmx9.png

Daisy says the head.

黛西的答案是头
It is the head!
头是对的
Billy Dee Williams, in your expert opinion, what is the worst part of the body to have chopped off by a light saber?
比利·迪·威廉姆斯 作为资深人员 你认为被光剑砍下的最糟糕的身体部位是什么?
A penis.
小鸡鸡
And I—I'm going to be careful before I say this, give me the penis!
我得悠着点说这个词 小鸡鸡 来吧
Well done. Well done.
好样的 好样的
Anthony? You can—
安东尼 你可以~
That doesn't leave me with much—your butt.
留给我的答案不多了 你的屁股
Your butt!
你的~屁股
There is not.
没有这个答案
Naomi?
娜奥米
Yeah, babe.
在的 宝贝
Your team is relying on you.
你们队靠你了
What is the worst body part to have chopped off.
被砍下来的最糟糕的身体部位是什么?
I can't confer with my team?
我不能和我的小队商量吗?
No, you may not confer it.
不 可能不行
It has to come from my brain?
答案必须出自我的大脑?
Yes.
是的
Come on!
加油
No listen! No pressure. An ear.
不听 别给我压力 耳朵
An ear. Very Van Gogh. Let's see, is an ear on the board.
耳朵 这很梵高 我们来看一下 屏幕上有没有耳朵呢
It is not. You guys have a chance to steal. You can speak amongst yourselves.
没有耳朵 给你们一个作弊的机会 队员间可以讨论
And if you come up with it, you get all the points. Only one of you can speak for the team.
如果你们想到了答案 分数就都是你们的了 只有一个人可以代表发言
Perhaps a nipple. A breast?
可能是乳头 乳房?
We get head, private parts, leg and hand.
答案已经有了 头 某私密部位 腿 和手
Yes. Oscar?
好的 奥斯卡?
The foot.
The foot. Do we have the foot. We do not!
脚 答案有脚吗 没有脚
Let's take a look at what it was. The answer was~
我们来看一下是什么 答案是~
arm is what we were looking for. Vadersteins, you have the lead.
胳膊是我们要的答案 威特斯坦 你们家族领先了
Daisy and John, step up to the podium.
黛西和约翰 请上台
I love you, penis.
我爱你~ ~
I love you, penis.
我爱你~ ~
Daisy, John. Besides yoda, name something else that starts with yo.
黛西 约翰 除yoda(尤达)以外 说出以yo开头的其它东西
Daisy?
黛西?
Yo dog.
Yo dog(尤狗)
Do we have Yo dog?
答案有Yo dog(尤狗)吗
Give me anything at all, John?
给我个答案 约翰?
Yodelling?
Yodelling(尔调)?
Yodelling or Yodel? Is Yodel on the board?
Yodelling(尔调)或者Yodel(约德尔调) 屏幕上有Yodel吗
Yodel is on the board.
Yodel在屏幕上
The Walkerskys. Go to your podium there. Go to your team.
天行者家族的队员们 到那边的讲台去 到你们队里去
All right, John. Well done.
好的 约翰 好样的
Keri.
凯瑞
Yeah?
Question is, besides yoda, name something that starts with yo.
问题是 除yoda以外 说出以yo开头的其它东西
Yogurt.
Yogurt(酸奶)
Yogurt. Do we have yogurt?
Yogurt(酸奶) 答案有酸奶吗
Yes, of course we have yogurt.
是的 当然答案有酸奶
Kelly, what starts with yo?
凯丽 以yo开头的东西
Yo yo.
Yo yo(溜溜球)
Yo yo—it starts and ends with yo.
Yo yo(溜溜球) 开头和结尾都是yo
Let's go to our friend Chewbacca.
我们来问一下我们的朋友 丘百卡
Something that starts with yo.
以yo开头的东西
Let's go to the board.
我们来看屏幕
Yes, yoga.
是的 yoga(瑜伽)
Oscar? Something that starts with yo.
奥斯卡 以yo开头的东西
Yolo.
Yolo(及时享乐)
Yolo. You only live once.
Yolo 及时享乐
Yolo is on the board!
屏幕上有yolo
John, you started this, you can end it.
约翰 你开的头 你可以来结尾
John—. Something that starts with yo.
约翰 以yo开头的东西
Yo.
In the number three position.
在第三个位置
Yo. In the number three position.
哟 在第三个位置
Uh-huh. You may not discuss amongst yourselves.
嗯哼 队里不准讨论
I'm blank. I gave it my all.
脑袋一片空白 我已经绞尽脑汁了
You did. You did so well. We support you.
你尽力了 你很棒 我们支持你
We'll have to have a buzzer here, right?
报警器该响了 对吧
They want—
他们想
Okay, one stretch.
好的 一气呵成
Keri, you may not use the f-word.
凯瑞 你不能说那个以“f”开头的字眼儿(fuck)
We are on telivision, Keri.
观众会看到的 凯瑞
Can we cheat with the audience?
我们能求助观众吗
This is a family—
这是一个家族
You may not. The audience cannot help. Keri, do you have an answer?
不行的 观众不能施援 凯瑞 你有答案吗
No.
没有
You do not?
你没有答案?
Well, where's the buzzer?
好吧 报警器该响了
No answer from the Walkerskys. Vadersteins. You can steal this. You can confer amongst yourselves.
天行者家族没有答案 威特斯坦家族 你们也可以作弊 队友间可以相互讨论
We think we got it.
我想我们有答案了
You think you have it. Who would like to speak for the team?
你们有答案了 谁想代表发言一下
Yoko Oh No.
摇滚
Yoko Oh No. Is Yoko Oh No on the board?
摇滚 Yoko Oh No在屏幕上吗
Yoko Oh No is not. Walkerskys. You got the points. We're going to take a break, we'll come back with the final round of Force Family Feud.
Yoko Oh No不对 天行者家族 轮到你们了 休息一下 稍后再来进行下一轮的“原力家族对决”
Wow. We are back. We are in the middle of a heated game of Force Family Feud.
哇哦 欢迎回来 我们的“原力家族对决”正进行到最激烈的阶段
The Vadersteins have 77 points, the Walkerskys have 69 points. It is a very close game.
威特斯坦家族有77分 天行者家族有69分 竞争很激烈
Keri, you feel you know the answer?
凯瑞 你觉得你知道答案吗
I know the answer.
我知道答案
What is it?
是什么
Yolk.
Yolk(蛋黄)
Not Yolk is. The answer we were looking for is Yo mamma, is what we were looking for.
Yolk不对 答案是 Yo mamma(你妈妈) 这就是我们要的答案
All right, KerI and Billy Dee, come to the podium. We're ready to play. You got this.
好啦 凯瑞和比利·迪 请上台 我们准备开始游戏 你行的
All right, this is for everything.
好的 这是一道大题
For everything!
大题!
KerI and Billy Dee, which Star Wars character would make the worst roommate.
凯瑞和比利·迪 《星球大战》里哪个角色会是最糟糕的室友
Keri?
凯瑞
Chewbacca.
丘百卡
KerI says Chewbacca. Is Chewbacca on the board?
凯瑞的答案是丘百卡 丘百卡在答案里吗
Chewbacca is on the board.
丘百卡在答案里
Billy dee, you can beat it. Who would make the worst roommate?
比利·迪 你能做到的 谁是最糟糕的室友
Billy dee has not seen any of the films.
比利·迪没没看过电影
Be careful what you say.
想好再说
You says Han. Solo, is it Han? Solo. No, it is not on Solo.
你的答案是韩 大屏幕 韩对吗 屏幕 不对 屏幕上没有
The Walkerskys get to play. Here we go. Back to your podiums. Back to your families.
轮到天行者家族回答 我们开始 回到你们的讲台前 各自归队
We are going to start with Kelly.
我们从凯利开始
Kelly, which Star Wars character would make the worst roommate?
凯利 《星球大战》里哪个角色会是最糟糕的室友
I'm going to go with Jabba the Hutt.
我的答案是 赫特人贾巴
That is on the board.
在屏幕上
Chewbacca—
丘百卡
Sorry, Chewy. Sorry.
抱歉亲爱的 抱歉
Which Star Wars character would make the worst roommate?
《星球大战》里哪个角色会是最糟糕的室友
Oh. Let's go to the board. Is it on the board.
哦~ 我们来看屏幕 屏幕上有吗
Oh, so sorry. No. That is not correct.
哦~很抱歉 没有 答案不对
Oscar. You got one strike left. Which Star Wars character would make the worst roommate?
奥斯卡 还有一个决定生死的答案 《星球大战》里哪个角色会是最糟糕的室友
I'll go Kylo Ren.
我的答案是凯洛·伦
Kylo ren.
凯洛·伦
John?
约翰?
I'm going to go with Darth Vader.
我的答案是达斯·维德
Do we have Darth Vader?
答案有达斯·维德吗
Yes, of course, we have Darth Vader.
对的 当然 答案有达斯·维德
Keri, you can win the whole thing. You can win it for your team.
凯瑞 你再答对一次你们家族就赢了 你可以为你们队赢得比赛
Can I confer?
能讨论吗
You cannot confer.
不能讨论
I'm channelling all of my power to you.
我把我所有的功力都传给你
Oh, my god, you guys, help me. Who is bad after all of these things because you did the best. You did a good job.
哦 天哪 伙计们 帮帮我 在经历了所有这些之后谁是坏人 因为你做得最好 你做得很棒
Maybe someone that's good but would still be a bad roommate.
做得好的那个人也可能是个糟糕的室友
Hey! That's cheating!
嘿!你们作弊!
That's conferring.
你们在讨论了
Keri, we need an answer.
凯瑞 说出你的答案
C-3po.
C-3po(一个神经质的,多愁善感的礼仪机器人)
C-3po. No. Vadersteins, you have a chance to win it all with one answer and you can confer amongst yourselves.
C-3po 不对 威特斯坦家族 你们有个机会 答对一次就能赢得整场比赛 而且你们可以相互讨论
Who would be the worst? Roommate in the Star Wars universe.
谁是最糟糕的?《星球大战》世界里的室友
Jar jar.
加·加
Jar Jar Binks. That is correct! The Vadersteins win! Congratulations.
加·加·宾克斯 正确 威特斯坦家族胜利!恭喜!
Every member of your family is going home with a set of Star Wars sheets and Star Wars pajamas.
获胜家族的每位队员都将获得一套星球大战床单以及一套星球大战睡衣
And this beautiful double bed.
还有这张漂亮的双人床
And losing team, you're not going home empty handed, either. Each of you gets a bag of oranges.
失败的队员们也不会空手而归 你们每个人都将获得一袋橙子
Thank you for~ Thank you for being here. Congratulations to the Vadersteins. That's our show.
谢谢 谢谢你们的到来 恭喜威特斯坦家族 这是今天的节目内容
Thanks to JJ and the whole cast. Apologies to Darth Damon, we ran out of time for him.
感谢JJ以及(星球大战)全体演员 抱歉达斯·达蒙 我们没时间陪他了
Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker opens Friday. Thank you for watching.
《星球大战:天行者的崛起》于周五上映 谢谢捧场
Good night and may the force be with you always.
晚安 愿原力与你同在!

可可英语-年轻人的英语听说训练平台

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。