手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 艾伦秀视频版 > 正文

朱莉娅·罗伯茨回答"十万火急的问题"

来源:可可英语 编辑:Andersen   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

If you've seen the show, you know our segment Burning Questions, and I thought I would do that right now,

如果你看过这个节目,你就知道我们有个栏目叫做“十万火急的问题”,我想我现在就该做这个栏目了,
But I need to find a celebrity to do that with, and sometimes there are celebrities hanging out backstage.
但我需要找个名人和我一起做,有时会有名人在后台闲逛。
So I'm going to see if there's anybody right now that would
所以我要看看现在有没有人
be back there so I could play Burning Questions. Just get the stuff out here in case
在后台,这样我就可以做“十万火急的问题”的栏目了,把东西拿出来以防
I find somebody. I don't see anyone yet. Nope, nobody yet. I don't see anyone.
我找到什么人,我还没看到任何人,不,还没人,我没看到任何人。
Has anyone seen a celebrity back here? No? Oh, here's one. Here,
有人在这里见过名人吗?没有见到过吗?噢,这里有一个名人,在这里,
I found one. It's Julia Roberts. I found Julia Roberts.
我发现了一个,她叫朱莉娅·罗伯茨,我找到朱莉娅·罗伯茨了。
Little zebras! Just hanging out backstage. What were you doing?
“小斑马!”只是在后台闲逛,你刚才在干什么?
Just hanging out in my zebra suit. Why? Are you ready to play this game?
穿着我的斑马套装,为什么?你准备好玩这个游戏了吗?
I'm not sure. Oh, it's so fun. All you have to do is be totally honest,
我不确定,哦,太有趣了,你所要做的就是保持坦诚,
and answer the question, and then hit this button.
回答问题,然后按下这个按钮,
OK, honesty button. Don't hit it first and then answer. OK.
好吧,这是个检验是否诚实的按钮,不要先按它然后再回答,好的,
Because that seems to be what you would naturally--want to do.
因为这似乎是你自然想要做的,
No. No. No. The sound effects guy just showed up.
不,不,不,刚才那个负责音响效果的家伙来了,
Is that the sound it's going to make? Yes, it is. The ringing sound? Yeah.
它会发出这样的声音吗?是的,没错,敲击声?是的,
You want something different? I could make something different. No, I just was--
您想要其他东西吗?我可以有所作为,不,我只是-
Oh. Oh, that's pleasant. It's very pleasant. It's gentle. It's like a little
哦,哦,那太好了,一切都很愉快,很温柔的,就像旅馆桌子上的小
bell at a hotel desk or something. Yes.
铃铛什么的。是的。
We could have done "awooga"; I was going to say that! Oh.
我们本来可以玩植物大战僵尸的,我本来想这么说的!哦。
We're the same person! We are the same person! I don't know why I wasn't in Pretty Woman.
我们是同一个人!我们是同一个人!我不知道为什么我不在《风月俏佳人》里。

朱莉娅·罗伯茨

All right. All right. All right. OK. What was your favorite job before getting into the business?

好吧,好吧,好吧,好吧。在进入这个行业之前你最喜欢的工作是什么?
I worked at a shoe store. I enjoyed that.
我在一家鞋店工作。我很喜欢这份工作。
They're changing it up. Who was your first celebrity crush?
他们正在改头换面。你第一次迷恋的名人是谁?
Oh, maybe, Jimmy McNichol.
哦,或许是吉米·麦克尼科尔吧。
Who? Jimmy McNichol, Kristy McNichol's brother. Why am I speaking into microphone? Oh, right.
谁?吉米·麦克尼科尔,克里斯蒂·麦克尼科尔的弟弟。为什么我要对着麦克风说话?哦,对了。
We're both known as America's Sweetheart. When are you-- Not after this.
我们都被称为美国甜心。你什么时候……不是在这之后……
When are you your sweetest? When being filmed. That's a good answer!
你什么时候最可爱?当被拍摄的时候。回答得真好!
That's a good one. If you had to be stranded on an island with one of your former co-stars, who would it be?
是个好主意。如果你被迫和以前的搭档困在一个岛上,那会是谁呢?
Would it be George Clooney, Brad Pitt, or Tom Hanks? And why? Hard to say.
是乔治·克鲁尼、布拉德·皮特还是汤姆·汉克斯?为什么呢?很难说。
Well, they each provide unique assets to being stranded. I mean, Tom has done it.
好吧,他们各自提供了独特的资产以供生存。我是说,汤姆做到了。
True. And then what does Brad bring to it?
是的。那么布莱德又带来了什么呢?
Brad brings more of just an element of companionship, and optimism. George?
布拉德带来了更多的友谊和乐观的元素。乔治?
Well, you would just laugh, and get super sunburned, and just laugh, and then die.
好吧,你只会笑,然后被晒伤,然后笑,然后死掉。
Where do you keep your Oscar? In the parlor.
你把你的奥斯卡放在哪里?在客厅里。
Can you explain your-- OK, here's what's funny about that answer. Yes, can you explain your parlor?
你能解释一下你的答案吗?好的,这就是这个答案的有趣之处。是的,你能解释一下你的客厅吗?
It's in a room that has a piano, in it that my daughter plays, that we call the piano room.
在一个有钢琴的房间里,我女儿在里面弹琴,我们称之为钢琴室。
And I thought that might sound pretentious. So I said "parlor",
我觉得这听起来有些矫揉造作。所以我说“客厅”,
So you though "parlor" sounded less pretentious.
所以你认为“客厅”听起来不那么自命不凡。
OK. Darling, are you in the parlor practicing your piano?
好的。亲爱的,你在客厅练习钢琴吗?
You're so down to earth. OK.
你太脚踏实地了,好的。
That's Julia Roberts, everybody. We'll be right back.
各位,这是朱莉娅·罗伯茨,我们很快就回来。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
optimism ['ɔptimizəm]

想一想再看

n. 乐观,乐观主义

联想记忆
gentle ['dʒentl]

想一想再看

adj. 温和的,轻柔的,文雅的,温顺的,出身名门的

 
unique [ju:'ni:k]

想一想再看

adj. 独一无二的,独特的,稀罕的

联想记忆
honesty ['ɔnisti]

想一想再看

n. 诚实,正直

 
element ['elimənt]

想一想再看

n. 元素,成分,组成部分,(复数)恶劣天气

 
pretentious [pri'tenʃəs]

想一想再看

adj. 自负的,自命不凡的,炫耀的

联想记忆
segment ['segmənt]

想一想再看

n. 部份,瓣,弓形
vt. 分割

联想记忆
microphone ['maikrəfəun]

想一想再看

n. 麦克风,扩音器

联想记忆
celebrity [si'lebriti]

想一想再看

n. 名人,名誉,社会名流

联想记忆
crush [krʌʃ]

想一想再看

v. 压碎,碾碎,压榨
n. 压碎,压榨,拥挤

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。