手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 精选播客 > 英语PK台 > 正文

第1085期:英语表现力训练课(68)

来源:可可英语 编辑:hepburn   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

剧本台词:

Farquaad: That’s enough! He’s ready to talk.
够了!他准备开口了。
Farquaad: Run, run, run, as fast as you can. You can’t catch me. I’m the gingerbread man.
跑啊跑啊跑啊,能跑多快就跑多块。你抓不住我,我是姜饼人。
Gingerbread man: You’re a monster.
你真是个怪物。
Farquaad: I’m not the monster here, you are.
我不是怪我,你才是呢。
Farquaad: You and the rest of that fairy tale trash poisoning my perfect world.
你和其他童话故事里的垃圾正在毒害我完美的世界。
Farquaad: Now tell me, where are the others?
快告诉我,其他的都在那里?
Gingerbread man: Eat me!
吃了我吧!

1

Farquaad: I’ve tried to be fair to you creatures. Now my patience has reached its end.
我已经试着公平地对待你们这些东西了。现在我的耐心已经耗尽了。
Farquaad: Tell me or I’ll…
告诉我,不然我就要……
Gingerbread man: No, not the buttons. Not my gumdrop buttons.
不,不要动我的扣子,不要动我的糖浆扣子。
Farquaad: All right then, who’s hiding them?
那好吧,谁把他们藏起来了?
Gingerbread man: OK, I’ll tell you. Do you know the muffin man?
好吧,我告诉你。你知道松饼人吗?
Farquaad: The muffin man?
松饼人?
Gingerbread man: The muffin man.
松饼人。
Farquaad: Yes, I know the muffin man, who lives on Drury lane?
是的,我知道松饼人,住在特鲁利街道的那个。
Gingerbread man: Well, she’s married to the muffin man.
嗯,她跟松饼人结婚了。
Farquaad: The muffin man?
松饼人?
Gingerbread man: The muffin man.
松饼人!
Farquaad: She’s married to the muffin man.
她跟松饼人结婚了。


发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。