手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 看动漫学心理学 > 正文

想太多会怎么样

来源:可可英语 编辑:Ceciliya   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Psych2go is a digital media organization that raises mental health awareness

Psych2go是一个数字媒体组织,通过以一种易接受吸引人的方式
by presenting psychological topics in a digestible and relatable manner.
讲述心理学话题并以此提高人们的心理健康意识。
Please share our content with those who need it, it's a great way to show your support to us as well.
请和需要的人分享我们的视频,这也是支持我们的好方式。
There are many different kinds of cheeses. You walk into any different grocery store and there it is the long daunting shelf of cheeses.
干酪有很多种。走进任何一家杂货店,都会看到一长排干酪。
There's orange cheddar, white cheddar, mozzarella, parmesan, provolone, Colby Jack and the list goes on.
有切达干酪、白切达干酪、马苏里拉奶酪、帕尔马干酪、波萝伏洛干酪、科尔比杰克干酪等等。
All you need is cheese for tonight's dinner but this is turning out to be the hardest decision of your life.
你所需要的只是今晚晚餐的干酪,但这却是你一生中最艰难的决定。
If you can relate to this or a situation less ridiculous but similar to this, you're probably an over-thinker.
如果你有上述情况或者上述情况相似,你可能是一名过度思考者
Many of us are guilty of being over thinkers and there's nothing wrong with that
我们很多人都有过度思考者的罪恶感,这并没有什么错
but here's a list of seven things that overthinkers can relate to.
以下是过度思考者可能出现的7种情况。
1. Over-thinkers apologize too much.
1. 过度思考者总是道歉。
Before you're even sure if something is your fault, you're already apologizing for it.
都没弄清楚这件事是不是你的错,你就已经为它道歉了。
This leaves you feeling vulnerable and exposed to more trouble,
这会让你感到脆弱并面临更多的麻烦
like for example taking the blame for every situation may cause others to take advantage of you.
例如,为所有情况道歉可能会让其他人利用你。
Over-thinkers tend to want to smooth over the rough patches
过度思考者往往想要抚平障碍
but sometimes it can cause more trouble than it's worth.
但有时这会带来更多的麻烦。
2. Over-thinkers relive embarrassing past experiences in their heads.
2. 过度思考者会在脑海中重温令人尴尬的过去经历。
You tend to repeatedly relive the moments you are less proud of in your mind.
你容易在脑海中重复那些尴尬的时刻。
For example, imagine that you're having a perfectly normal day,
例如,想象一下,你正在过一个普普通通的一天,
then your brain decides to remind you of that one time in middle school
然后你的大脑决定让你回忆起在初中发生的一件事—
when you ripped your pants in gym class and just like that your whole day is ruined.
你在体育课上扯破了裤子,就这样,你的这天就被毁了。
You tend to relive these past experiences and imagine how it could have gone differently
你很容易回忆起过往并想象着如何才能避免。

想太多会怎么样.jpg

3. Over-thinkers appear more insecure than they really are.

3. 过度思考者看起来比实际上更没有安全感。
Because of you're indecisive nature, it may cause others to view you as unsure of yourself or under-confident.
因为你优柔寡断的天性,别人可能会认为你不自信或缺乏自信。
This becomes apparent in working situations because you take too long to make decisions for clients or projects.
这一点在工作中变得很明显,因为你要花很长时间为客户或项目做决定。
4. Over-thinker's have problems sleeping.
4. 过度思考者有睡眠问题。
When you lay down at night, your brain starts to process all of the information you learned from that day.
当你晚上躺下时,你的大脑开始处理你从那天了解到的所有信息。
If you're a natural over-thinker, your brain goes haywire at night, trying to organize all the thoughts that you're having.
如果你是天生的过度思考者,你的大脑会在晚上失控,试图整理你所有的想法。
You may lay down in your bed at 9:30 p.m. only to find yourself wide awake at 1:00 a.m.
你可能9点半就躺下了,但是到凌晨一点都没睡着
forming a plan of how you're finally gonna start going to the gym on a regular basis.
还在构思着按时去健身房的计划。
A study published in May 2003 states that there is a direct link
2003年5月发表的一项研究表明
between rumination or overthinking and negative emotions and thoughts.
反思或过度思考与消极情绪和想法之间有着直接联系。
Sleep quality and depressive and irritated moods go hand-in-hand.
睡眠质量和抑郁症以及烦躁情绪是密切相关的。
5. Over-thinkers worry about making others happy.
5. 过度思考者担心如何让别人快乐。
You often disregard your own desires for the sole purpose of satisfying someone else.
你经常为了满足别人而忽视自己的欲望。
You may repress your own opinion so as not to contradict someone else.
你可能会压抑自己的意见,以免与别人产生矛盾。
You constantly make decisions based on how other people would react to them rather than what is best for you.
你总是根据别人的反应来做决定,而不是根据什么对你最有利。
6. Over-thinkers always need a second opinion.
6. 过度思考者总需要征求别人的意见。
It's hard for you to make a decision on your own.
你很难自己做决定。
You may spend hours in the department store because you're taking pictures of every outfit
你可能会在百货商店里待几个小时,因为你会给每件衣服拍照
and sending it to all your friends for their input.
然后发给你所有朋友,征求他们的意见。
That may be difficult for you to make even simple decisions without consulting an outside source.
不问别人,你可能连最简单的决定都做不了。
7. Over-thinkers spend time worrying about things they have no control over.
7. 过度思考者花时间担心他们无法控制的事情。
Whether you like it or not, there are always going to be things in the world that you have no control over.
不管你喜不喜欢,这个世界上总有一些事情是你无法控制的。
In fact, most things fall into that category.
事实上,大部分事情都是你无法控制的。
If you're an over-thinker, you tend to lose sleep over things that are completely and utterly uninfluenced by you.
如果你是一名过度思考者,你会因为一些完全不受你影响的事情而失眠。
It's ok to accpet that something are out of your reach.
接受某事超出你的能力范围是可以的。
Sometimes over-thinkers make their lives more difficult than they have to be.
有时,过度思考者会让生活变得更加困难。
A study published in September 2008 titled Rethinking Rumination states
20018年9月发表的一项名为《Rethinking Rumination》的研究表明
that there is a strong relationship between overthinking and mental illness.
过度思考和精神疾病之间有很强的联系。
Based on a person's proneness to overthink, you may be able to predict the likelihood of that person being depressed or having anxiety.
基于一个人过度思考的倾向,你可以预测这个人患抑郁症或焦虑症的可能性。
Being an over-thinker can make you good at critical thinking as well as sympathetic to others and their problems
成为一名过度思考者可能会让你擅长批判性思考以及对别人有同理心,
but there are many options out there to help stop you from overthinking your whole life if you feel that it's a problem:
如果这对你造成困扰,有很多方法可以帮助你避免过度思考:
try to put things in a perspective, do some meditation or deep breathing,
试着从一个角度看问题,做一些冥想或深呼吸,
stop trying to make everything perfect because that more than likely isn't never gonna happen.
停止完美主义,因为完美是不可能的。
If you're an over-thinker try overthinking with good things in your life rather than the bad.
如果你是一名过度思考者,那就多想想生活中的好事,不要想着坏事。


    阅读本文的人还阅读了:
  • 社会焦虑和内向(1) 2020-01-09
  • 社会焦虑和内向(2) 2020-01-10
  • 你正在应对童年创伤的9个迹象 2020-01-24
  • 他是你的灵魂伴侣吗 2020-02-06
  • 对方是值得的人吗 2020-02-13
  • 发布评论我来说2句

      最新文章

      可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

      每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

      添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
      添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。