手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 柯登深夜秀 > 正文

克里斯汀两次扮成艾尔莎

来源:可可英语 编辑:hoy   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Look at this! What do you say, he wanted to share a cucumber sandwich.

看看这个 你要说什么 他想分享一个黄瓜三明治
And we had a proper tea party. This is absolutely thrilling for me. I mean.
我们有一个正当的茶会 对我来说太刺激了
We tried to bring the tea as well but it would have been awful. Too much.
我们也想把茶带过来 但是那就太糟了 过头了
Here's the thing, normally, normally i don't eat carbs but i will make an exception, you know.
事情是这样 通常 我不吃碳水 但是我会破一次例
What do you eat? It's important to me that i stay in this impeccable shape. I see.
你吃什么 对我来说 保持这个完美的体型很重要
My physic is the only thing i'm really tunnel visioned about but i will make an exception.
我的身体是唯一在意的事情 但我会做一个例外
Good, i'm glad. There you are, thank you. Oh, it is delicious. Good.
好 我很高兴 给你 谢谢 很好吃 好
What a pleasure to have you on the show.
你能来上节目真的太棒了
Now do i call you Dame Julie, do i call you Ma Julie, do i call you Jewels, what do i call you, where are we had.
我是叫你 朱莉爵士呢 还是马朱莉呢 还是宝藏女孩呢 我叫你什么呢
In this case call me Jewels. Really? Yeah, i'd like.
这样的话 就叫我宝藏女孩吧真的吗 我喜欢
All the family do. That is what i call my wife.
家人都这么叫 我就是这么称呼我内人的
No. Yes. Is she a Julie? No, her name is sharon.
不 是的 她叫朱莉吗 不她 叫莎伦
Well, Jewels, thank you for being here,
宝贝 谢谢你上节目
Kristen, i know you are incredibly excited as we all are to sit with dame Julie Andrews.
克里斯汀 能和朱莉·安德鲁斯爵士坐在一起 我知道你和我们大家同样非常兴奋
How do you feel? I feel like Christmas came early
你感觉如何 我感觉圣诞提前到来了
because i actually just sipped some tea and had a tea party with-- what should i call you.
因为我刚刚喝了点茶 开了个茶话会——我该怎么叫你呢
Jewels. No, Dame, Dame Julie Andrews. Let Jewels just be for me.
宝藏女孩 不叫朱莉·安德鲁斯爵士 让宝藏女孩成为我的专属称谓
What about DJ. No, i-- . Sorry, i have gone too far. I overstep the mark.
DJ怎么样 抱歉 有点过了 越界了
At home i'm just granny Jewels. So Jewels is fine. i know.
在家 我就是宝藏奶奶 宝藏女孩可以的 我知道
Kristen, thank you for filming our frozen cross walk before.
克里斯汀 谢谢你之前拍摄我们的冰上人行横道
Here we are. Oh my god. I had a great time. How is it for you?
看看 我天啊 我很享受 你呢
That is dangerous. It is dangerous. I didn't realize that there wouldn't actually be a locked off street.
太危险了 危险 我没有意识到实际上不会有一条封锁的街道
So you know there was a lot of excitement and heart palpitations
所以你知道会有很多激动和心悸
but what was even weirder than filming in the middle of the street was we had never been in those costumes.
但比在大街上拍摄更奇怪的是 我们从来没有穿过那些戏服

克里斯汀两次扮成艾尔莎.jpg

We don't record in our costumes. So to see each other in like to see Josh in an Olaf suit was sort of bizarre.

我们不会穿着戏服录音 所以看到彼此 就像看到乔希穿着奥拉夫套装是很奇怪的
But kristen, you must have seen other people dressed up as the characters before.
但是克里斯汀 你以前一定见过其他人装扮成这些角色
Yes, and i have as well but not my character.
是的 我见过 但是不是我的角色
Because look, Elsa, i'm as big an Elsa fan as you could get and the last two years at Halloween
因为听着 艾尔莎 我是你能找到的最忠实的艾尔莎粉丝了 过去在好莱坞的两年
My daughters have insisted on being Elsa, i said you know what, what if i went as Anna, and they were like no.
我的女儿们坚持要扮成埃尔莎 我说我扮成安娜怎么样 她们会说不
We want to match, they like to match.
我们想要配对 他们想要配对
So i have gone twice as Elsa for Halloween. Really? Yes.
所以我万圣节扮了两次埃尔莎 真的吗 是的
And not begrudgingly, i love Idina, i love Elsa but i did take some begrudging pictures,
我爱伊迪娜 爱埃尔莎 但我拍了一些不情不愿的照片
Just like, this again, but have i gone through it. I like it.
就像这个一样 但是我已经经历过了 我喜欢
How old are they. Four and six.
你女儿多大了 一个四岁 一个六岁
Dame Julie remembers, i got so excited. She is talking to me.
朱莉爵士记得 我好激动 她在和我讲话

重点单词   查看全部解释    
impeccable [im'pekəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 无过的,无错误的,无瑕疵的

联想记忆
exception [ik'sepʃən]

想一想再看

n. 除外,例外,[律]异议,反对

 
absolutely ['æbsəlu:tli]

想一想再看

adv. 绝对地,完全地;独立地

 
bizarre [bi'zɑ:]

想一想再看

adj. 奇异的,怪诞的
n. 奇异花

联想记忆
tunnel ['tʌnl]

想一想再看

n. 隧道,地道
v. 挖隧道,挖地道

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。