手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 吉米肥伦秀 > 正文

杰夫·普罗斯特与真人秀节目《幸存者》

来源:可可英语 编辑:liekkas   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Talk about "Winners at War".

我们来聊聊《王者之战》。

Who are the...

谁是……

What is this season?

这季是关于什么的?

This is all the past champs.

这都是之前的冠军。

Yeah, past winners.

是的,之前的冠军。

And it's... if you're... Here's the thing.

它是……如果你是……事情是这样的。

The reason "Survivor" is still working is so many kids are into this show now.

《幸存者》这个节目还在继续是因为有许多孩子很喜欢这个节目。

杰夫·普罗斯特与真人秀节目《幸存者》.png

I meet 9 year olds who say

我遇到9岁大的孩子,他们说道,

"I started watching a year ago and I'm fully caught up'”.

“我一年前开始看这个节目,我完全上瘾了。

'Cause now we're on Hulu.'"

因为我们的节目现在放“Hulu(一家视频媒体)”上了。

So my point being we have 8, 9, 10, 11 year old kid who've seen 20 years worth of "Survivor."

所以我的观点是既然我们有8, 9, 10, 11岁的孩子收看相当于20年的《幸存者》节目。

And they're amped for these people.

孩子们很喜欢这些人。

They weren't even alive when these people played 20 years ago.

20年前,这些人参与节目的时候,他们甚至还没出生。

Yeah, that's the magic of streaming and all that stuff.

是啊,这就是流媒体的神奇之处,所有这些事情都很神奇。

It's so good.

太好了。

Did you ever think you'd do 40 seasons of this?

你想到过这个节目你会做到40季吗?

No, I remember being in the jungle in Borneo, in the South China sea,

没想到,我记得我曾去过婆罗洲(加里曼丹岛的旧称),中国南海,

walking through the mud,

在泥泞里穿行,

in the rain, carrying a tripod thinking this is the greates summer of my life.

拿着三脚架在雨里穿梭,想着这是我过的最棒的夏天。

And I wonder if anyone will even watch this show, you know, let alone like it.

我曾一度怀疑是否有人收看这个节目,你知道,更不会想人们会喜欢这个节目。

Wow.

哇。

And I remember being here in New York, 56th and 60th, when Mark said, "We're gonna do an allstar season in 2004."

而且,我记得在我第56次和第60次来到纽约的时候,那个时候马克说,“我们要在2004年做一个全明星赛季。”

And I was like, "Oh, man, when you do the greatest hits, you're done. That's the end of the rock band."

然后我说:“哦,伙计,当你取得最大成功的时候,你就完了。那就是摇滚乐队的结局。”

Yeah.

是啊。

And that was 14, 16 years ago.

那是14、16年前。

And you're still making hits. Still going. Still making hits.

你依然很成功。还在继续。还是有影响力。

Still making albums and still making greatest hits.

还在录专辑,依然取得了巨大的成功。

Exactly. You're still making hits.

确实如此。你依然很成功。

I'm looking at some of these people in here.

我在看这上面这些人之中一些人。

Wendell. Oh, yeah, of course, Sandra. Oh, my gosh.

温德尔。哦,是的,当然,桑德拉。哦,我的天。

Yeah.

嗯。

You know what's funny? Is Boston Rob on here?

你知道有趣的是什么吗?这上面有波士顿·罗伯特吗?

Boston Rob's on there.

波士顿·罗伯特在上面。

Boston Rob met his wife.

波士顿·罗伯特遇见了他的妻子。

That's it. That's it. Boston Rob wins.

那就好。这就够了。波士顿·罗伯特获得了冠军。

You know Boston Rob.

你知道波士顿·罗伯特。

If you don't watch "Survivor," you're like, "Boston. What is a Boston Rob?"

如果你没看《幸存者》,你会说:“波士顿。波士顿·罗伯特是个啥?”

Oh, Boston Rob is genius, and he wears a Boston Red Sox hat.

哦,波士顿·罗伯特是一个天才,他戴着波士顿红袜队的帽子。

And he's just got the great Boston accent. And he is so smart.

他有着好听的波斯顿口音。他很聪明。

He is doing so many levels of gameplay.

他正在制作很多不同水平的游戏玩法。

Yeah, he is.

是的。

I think he's brilliant. I think he's gonna win.

我觉得他很聪明。我觉得他会赢。

I think you'd do better on the show than you give yourself credit for.

相比于你的自夸,你在节目中的表现更好。

Is his wife doing it?

他妻子也在从事这方面吗?

His wife, Amber.

他的妻子是安布尔。

Oh.

噢。

They met on "Survivor."

他们相遇于《幸存者》。

I know.

我知道。

They have four kids.

他们有四个孩子。

They do?

是吗?

They're coming back to play again.

他们又回归节目了。

Oh, wait, that's gonna be interesting. That's gonna be interesting there. How far...

哦,等下,那将会很有趣。那太有趣了。到什么程度……

They left their four children at home to come play "Survivor."

他们把四个孩子扔在家里跑去玩《幸存者》。

I want to show everyone a clip.

我想让大家看一个视频片段。

Here's the moment that... Oh, my gosh, I didn't even talk about this.

下面是……的时候……哦,我的天,我还没有提这个。

$2 million?

两百万美元奖金?

Yeah, $2 million.

是的,两百万美元奖金。

And they get a big reaction. That's a lot of money.

他们反应很大。那是一笔巨款。

Oh, yeah, Jeff Probst reveals $2 million prize in "Survivor: Winners at War". Take a look.

哦,是的,杰夫·普罗斯特宣布《幸存者:王者之战》的奖金是二百万。来看看。

If being crowned the winner in a season of all winners

如果在一个赛季里打败所有冠军摘得桂冠,

and earning a million dollar in the process is not enough to inspire you,

并在此过程中赢得一百万美元还不够刺激你,

how about $2 million?

那两百万美元怎么样?

The largest cash prize in the history of reality shows. All you got to do is win.

这是真人秀史上最大的奖金。你们要做的就是去夺得冠军。

Yeah. That's right.

是的,没错。

Jeff Probst, everybody.

各位,这就是杰夫·普罗斯特。

Thanks, man. Thanks, buddy.

谢谢你,哥们。谢谢你,老兄。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
credit ['kredit]

想一想再看

n. 信用,荣誉,贷款,学分,赞扬,赊欠,贷方

联想记忆
inspire [in'spair]

想一想再看

vt. 影响,使 ... 感动,激发,煽动
v

联想记忆
tripod ['traipɔd]

想一想再看

n. (摄影机的)三脚架,三脚用具,三足鼎

联想记忆
genius ['dʒi:njəs]

想一想再看

n. 天才,天赋

联想记忆
brilliant ['briljənt]

想一想再看

adj. 卓越的,光辉的,灿烂的
n. 宝石

联想记忆
reaction [ri'ækʃən]

想一想再看

n. 反应,反作用力,化学反应

联想记忆
clip [klip]

想一想再看

n. 夹子,钳,回形针,弹夹
n. 修剪,(羊

 
band [bænd]

想一想再看

n. 带,箍,波段
n. 队,一群,乐队

 
smart [smɑ:t]

想一想再看

adj. 聪明的,时髦的,漂亮的,敏捷的,轻快的,整洁的

 
rob [rɔb]

想一想再看

v. 抢劫,掠夺

 

    阅读本文的人还阅读了:
  • 马尔贝克干红 2020-02-10
  • 伊万·麦格雷戈与《猛禽小队》 2020-02-11
  • 讲述企业家创业故事的播客 2020-02-14
  • Arby's快餐连锁 2020-02-15
  • 小特的彩排演讲 2020-02-17
  • 发布评论我来说2句

      最新文章

      可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

      每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

      添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
      添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。