手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 柯登深夜秀 > 正文

黑豹扮演者博斯曼爆红

来源:可可英语 编辑:hoy   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Hey, how are you, thank you so much for being here.

你们好吗 非常感谢你们做客节目

Thanks for coming to see us. Chadwick, it is your first time here on the show.

谢谢你们来看我们 查德威克 这是你第一次来我们节目

It is. We are so happy you are here.

是的 我们很开心你能来

We have met a couple of times.

我们见过几次面

I feel like the-- i feel like your trajectory over the past sort of 18 months

我感觉 过去18个月来

has been unlike anything anybody could ever really get their head around.

他们对你的行踪比任何事情都更清楚

Something like that, roughly, two years.

差不多吧 大约两年

What are you talking about?

你在说什么

I'm talking abouting when Black Panther-- came out.

我在说黑豹上映后

Yeah, it feels like it's been going on for longer than that,

是啊 感觉比你说的时间还要长

But yeah, you are right it has been a crazy right for,

是的 你说对了 这很疯狂

i think it has been a little bit longer than 18 months.

我感觉比18个月要长

But yeah, 18 months. If i say 18 months, it has been 18 months, all right.

是啊 18个月 如果我说18个月 就是18个月好吧

It such a wild ride.

这真是一次疯狂的旅行

In the same way that Stephan's god parents are harvey keitel, and bruce springsteen--

就像斯蒂芬的父母是哈维·凯特尔和布鲁斯·斯普林斯汀一样

But you have had the most incredible, you must get recognized all over the world now.

但你已经拥有了最不可思议的名声 你现在已经得到全世界的认可

What is the strangest place you have been and people have recognized you?

你去过的人们认出你的最奇怪的地方是哪里

黑豹扮演者博斯曼爆红.jpg

It's not necessarily strange but the strangest situation,

不一定称得上奇怪的地方 但是是最奇怪的情形

We were in chiang mai and they were doing a water festival,

我们之前在清迈 他们正在举办一个泼水节

at the same time there was a lots of pollution in the air at that time, so people walk around with masks on,

同时空气中有很多的污染 所以人们戴着口罩走来走去

Just to protect themselves from pollution, so we were walking around at this festival market

就是为了避免受到污染影响 我们在那个节日市场走着

And i'm going to wear a mask so i can enjoy things and people not notice me.

我会戴一个口罩 人们不会注意到我 这样就能自在享乐

And i had like a hat on, a hood on.

我还戴了一顶帽子 一个兜帽

People were, would see me and go-- just like, just from this, yeah,

人们看到我就会认出我 就像这样 是的

Exactly just from that they could tell who i was and i was like oh my god.

这样都能认出来 我真是太吃惊了

You need to get a better mask.

你需要一个更好的口罩

You want to go full masked singer vibe.

你要整得像蒙面歌手一样

But if you that is what you want to be. In a hot thing.

这就是你需要做的 穿的热热的

It is also hot, you don't want to be that hot, but it was amazing.

那样也很热 你不想搞得太热 但是太不可思议了

I was like okay. I have to cover everything up. For sure.

好吧 我需要全副武装 当然

重点单词   查看全部解释    
incredible [in'kredəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 难以置信的,惊人的

 
pollution [pə'lu:ʃən]

想一想再看

n. 污染,污染物

 
protect [prə'tekt]

想一想再看

vt. 保护,投保

联想记忆
mask [mɑ:sk]

想一想再看

n. 面具,面罩,伪装
v. 戴面具,掩饰,遮

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。