手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 艾伦秀视频版 > 正文

K·J·阿帕为艾伦送上生日祝福

来源:可可英语 编辑:Andersen   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

So nice to meet you. You sent-- Nice to meet you, too. a very funny and can--I'm going to share it.

很高兴见到你。你发了--我也很高兴见到你。一个非常有趣的--我要和大家分享。
Yeah, go for it. You sent a birthday video to me. Is this the illicit version, or the--
是啊,去吧。你发了个生日视频给我。这是不是不合适的视频,还是……
It's the version. OK, cool. Yeah. It's the whole version.
这是个视频。好吧,酷。是的。这是全程版本的视频。
All right. If it's illicit-- I liked it. OK, good. All right.
好吧。如果这是不合适的视频-我喜欢。好的,很好。好吧。
That's why I did it, I knew you were going to like it.
所以我才这么做,我就知道你会喜欢的。
Let's see it. What's going on, Ellen? It's KJ.
我们看看吧。怎么了,艾伦?我是K·J·阿帕。
I hear it's your birthday, so happy birthday. I hope I can meet you one of these days.
听说今天是你的生日,生日快乐。我希望有一天能见到你。
And yeah, I hope you have a really special day.
是的,我希望你今天过得很特别。
I-- I don't know. I need to tan my ass. I think I've got a really white ass.
我--我不知道。我要把屁股晒黑。我想我的屁股真白。
I'm good that they-- They blurred it out, though, for the thing, right?
我高兴的是他们为那个打了马赛克,对吧?
I assume you knew that that was going to reveal that.
我想你知道那会暴露这一点。
That was not-- Immediately after I did that, I knew I had the best video out of all them.
并不是这样的,在我刚拍完视频之后,我就知道我的版本是最好的。
You did. Yeah. You did. In my mind, I was thinking, I didn't want to just do a normal video.
你做到了。是的。你做到了。在我的脑海里,我在想,我不想只是做一个普通的视频。
And I remember being outside on my balcony naked.
我记得我光着身子站在阳台上。
And I was facing my friend, and looked at my reflection.
我面对着我的朋友,看着我的倒影。
And I saw my ass, and I was like, perfect-- Ellen. I should do this for Ellen. Right.
我看到了我的屁股,我就像,非常完美--艾伦。我应该为艾伦做这件事。对。
And that's how it came about. Yeah.
这就是事情的来龙去脉。是的。
That's most people think about me-- when they're naked on their balcony, right?
那是大多数人对我的想法--当他们光着身子在阳台上的时候,对吧?
Well, thank you for that. No worries. This is your first time on the show. We have a tradition of showing
好吧,谢谢你。别担心。这是你第一次上节目。我们这里有一个惯例,
shirtless photos of anyone who is on for the first time. OK. So we must show them.
就是第一次上这个节目的人都要展示赤膊的照片。好的。所以我们必须给观众展示一番。
So the question to you is, how often do you work out?
问你一个问题,就是你多久锻炼一次?
I work out as much as I can. I love to work out,
我尽可能多地锻炼。我喜欢锻炼,
if I can, twice a day, once a day.
如果可以的话,一天锻炼两次,有时一天锻炼一次。
Well, you look good. You look-- Thank you. You look healthy and good.
嗯,你看起来不错。你看起来-谢谢。你看起来很健康很好。

艾伦生日

And it's so weird, because your accent on the show is American. And I don't think people,

太奇怪了,因为你在节目上的口音是美国口音。我不认为人们,
until they hear you speak like that you're from New Zealand.
直到他们听到你这样说,你来自新西兰。
It can be a shock to people sometimes. Yeah. You have such--
这有时会让人感到震惊。是的。你有……
Well, a lot of people think I'm from Australia. Yeah, it's a very close accent.
很多人认为我是从澳大利亚来的。是的,是非常接近的口音。
Yeah, but two very different places. Very different.
是的,但是两个完全不同的地方。很不一样。
All the time, at least once a day, I get mistaken to be Australian.
一直以来,至少一天一次,我被误认为是澳大利亚人。
You sound like you're angry about that.
你听起来好像很生气。
Well-- Like, that's a competition-- like, you like New Zealand better than Australia.
嗯……这是个竞赛问题,就像,你更喜欢新西兰而不是澳大利亚。
I do. Yeah. I do, definitely. All right. Just settle down. My wife is-- Sorry. --from Australia.
我知道。是的。是的,当然。好吧。冷静点。我妻子是-对不起。从澳大利亚来的。
Sorry. Sorry, sorry, sorry. Sorry. I will fight you on this.
对不起。抱歉,抱歉,抱歉。对不起。我要在这件事上和你理论一番了。
Although, I'd love to go to New Zealand. It seems like a beautiful-- it just looks incredible.
不过,我很想去新西兰。这看起来很美,简直难以置信。
Yeah. Yeah. It is. It's the most beautiful place on earth. Yeah.
是的。是的。是的。它是地球上最美丽的地方。是的。
Well, Australia-- And nothing can kill you there. Yeah. Well, there are a lot of scary things.
好吧,在澳大利亚那里,没有什么可以威胁到你的生命安全。是的。嗯,有很多可怕的事情。
There is. But nothing can kill-- Yeah. See, in Australia, your wife will tell you that
有的。但是没有什么能威胁到你的生命安全-是的。你看,在澳大利亚,你妻子会告诉你
there's a lot of spiders, a lot of poisonous creatures--Right. --that will kill you.
有很多蜘蛛,很多有毒的生物--对。那些生物会要了你的命的。
But in New Zealand, there's no predators. Nothing can kill you out there.
但在新西兰,没有食肉动物。在野外什么也要不了你的命的。
That is not true. There's-- There are things that can kill you anywhere you go.
不是这样的。有--有一些生物,无论你去了哪里,都会要了你的命的。
No. Oh! He's lucky, man. He's lucky I didn't give him one.
不。哦!他很幸运,伙计。他很幸运我没给他。
He is lucky. It's going to happen someday. How long was he in there for?
他很幸运。总有一天会发生的。他在里面呆了多久?
The whole time? He's been-- for a week now, I think. I thought that was bad karma.
一直都在里面吗?他已经--我想,已经一个星期了。我以为那是报应。
I thought, oh, that water's going in my face. Can you imagine?
我想,哦,口水要甩到我脸上了。你能想象吗?
The timing is like-- Oh, my gosh. Oh, boy. Cheers. All right.
这时机就像-哦,我的天。哦,天哪。干杯。好吧。
Cheers to that. Cheers to that. Cheers. All right. We'll take a break.
为此干杯。为此干杯。干杯。好吧。我们休息一下。
Nice. We'll come back and talk to you.
不错。我们会回来和你谈谈。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
reveal [ri'vi:l]

想一想再看

vt. 显示,透露
n. (外墙与门或窗之间的

 
illicit [i'lisit]

想一想再看

adj. 非法的,禁止的,不正当的

联想记忆
assume [ə'sju:m]

想一想再看

vt. 假定,设想,承担; (想当然的)认为

联想记忆
tan [tæn]

想一想再看

n. 黝黑,棕褐色
v. 晒黑,鞣(革),使晒

联想记忆
reflection [ri'flekʃən]

想一想再看

n. 反映,映像,折射,沉思,影响

联想记忆
settle ['setl]

想一想再看

v. 安顿,解决,定居
n. 有背的长凳

 
incredible [in'kredəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 难以置信的,惊人的

 
poisonous ['pɔizənəs]

想一想再看

adj. 有毒的,恶意的

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。