手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 明星73个快问快答 > 正文

第19期:扎克·埃夫隆开着野马出场(1)

来源:可可英语 编辑:Andersen   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Whoa! Now that's an entrance. What up? 73 questions with a Zac Efron arriving in style.

喔!这是一个入口。怎么了?扎克·埃夫隆闪亮登场,这里是关于你的73个问题。
Oh yeah. How are you doing? Could not be better. Good. All right, so what's her story?
噢是的。你好吗?再好不过了。还好,好吧,关于这辆车,背后有什么故事呢?
Ah, this is my '64 and a half Mustang. I just got it restored.
啊,这是我1964年1/2的野马车。我刚把它修好。
And what's the coolest thing about your '64 and a half Mustang?
关于你的野马车最酷的方面是什么?
Uh, I inherited it from my grandfather. Does the car have a name?
呃,我从我祖父那里继承的。这辆车有名字吗?
Uh, Gramps? Mind if I hop inside? Nah, we don't have time dude.
呃,老爷车?介意我坐进去吗?我们没时间了,伙计。
We gotta start this barbecue, right? Ok. So how'd you start your day this morning, Zac?
我们得开始烧烤了,是吗?好吧。你是怎么开始新的一天的,扎克?
Oh, the same as always. Everyday, 50 push-ups, huge workout, I'm just kidding.
噢,和往常一样。每天50个俯卧撑,大量的锻炼,我只是开玩笑。
I don't … More impressive than me.
我不行,比我厉害多了。
What one person did you have on your wall when you were in high school?
你高中的时候你的墙上贴的是谁的照片?
Oh, no kidding, Tyra Banks. -Just, I had a poster on--Tyra!
哦,别开玩笑了,泰拉·琳妮·班克斯。只是,我有一张海报--泰拉!
She was in a purple bathing suit. Pretty cool.
她穿着紫色的游泳衣。挺酷的。
What show would you like to make a cameo in? Definitely Stranger Things.
你想在哪个节目里客串?当然是《怪奇物语》了。
What's a movie that made you cry from laughter? Pineapple Express.
什么电影让你笑得哭了?《菠萝快车》。
What's a movie that made you cry from sadness? Titanic.
什么电影让你悲伤哭泣?《泰坦尼克号》。
What's your favorite album right now, at this moment? Uh, Coloring Book by Chance the Rapper.
你现在最喜欢的专辑是什么?说唱歌手Chance the Rapper的混音专辑《Coloring Book》。
Zac, this view is amazing! Thanks, bro. Nice!
扎克,这里的景色太美了!谢谢,兄弟。这里很好!
What's one album people would be surprised to know that you own?
如果人们知道你有一张专辑,他们会感到惊讶吗?
Céline Dion's greatest hits. That's a surprise. And all the other albums.
席琳·狄翁最成功的作品。是个惊喜。以及所有其他的专辑。
If you could be a rockstar from any decade, who would you be? Easy, Prince.
如果你能成为任何十年的摇滚明星,你想成为谁?这个难不倒我,普林斯。
What is your spirit animal? Definitely a hawk.
你的灵兽是什么?一定是老鹰。
What was the name of your first pet? The first pet that I owned was named "Cuckoo Kitty."
你的第一个宠物叫什么名字?我养的第一个宠物叫“布谷鸟猫”。
It was a stray cat that I found. Cuckoo Kitty. Cuckoo Kitty. What's your go-to workout song?
我发现的是一只流浪猫。布谷鸟猫。布谷鸟猫。你的健身歌是什么?
Something, like aggressive. Hip-hop, Schoolboy Q, "I Want the Top," yeah. Alright.
一些比较嗨的歌。ScHoolboyQ的嘻哈歌曲,“I Want the Top”是的。好吧。
And, uh, what's the name of your go-to karaoke song? My go-to karaoke song?
还有,呃,你去卡拉OK最常点的歌是什么?在卡拉OK最常点的歌?
Yep. Ice Ice Baby. If you attempted to play any sport professionally, what sport would that be?
是的。《Ice Ice Baby》。如果你想从事任何职业运动,那是什么运动?
Um, the NFL. What's your favorite team of all-time? The Lakers. Kobe or Shaq?
嗯,职业橄榄球。你最喜欢的球队是哪支?湖人队。科比还是沙奎尔·奥尼尔?

扎克·埃夫隆

Come on, man! Kobe. You going to make this shot? Oh, yeah! Surprisingly close!

加油,伙计!科比。你要投球吗?噢,耶!差点就进了!
Zac, what's your favorite sports documentary of all time?
扎克,你最喜欢的体育纪录片是什么?
Uh, pretty much any 30 for 30. That show's amazing. What was it like to kiss Dwayne Johnson?
呃,《30年30大传奇》任何一集。那个节目太棒了。吻道恩·强森是什么感觉?
Absolutely amazing. He's perfect. Breathtaking.
太神奇了。他很完美。令人叹为观止。
Seems like you really enjoyed that experience, Zac. It was amazing. Ok, so if you tried,
你好像真的很享受那段经历,扎克。太不可思议了。好吧,你可以尝试一下,
could you remember every name that Dwayne Johnson called you in Baywatch?
你还记得道恩·强森在《海滩游侠》给你起的每个名字吗?
No. What's your favorite place to hang out? Planet Earth. Do you have any bad neighbors?
不记得了。你最喜欢去什么地方玩?地球。你有不好相处的邻居吗?
No. Not really. Now, Zac, when you're not working, what's one thing you love to do?
没有。事实上真没有。扎克,当你不工作的时候,你最喜欢做的一件事是什么?
Pretty much anything outdoors. Can you be any more specific than that?
只要是户外活动我都喜欢。你能说得更具体点吗?
I don't know, surfing, skate-- anything outdoors.
我不知道,冲浪,溜冰,其他任何户外活动。
Ok, what is the weirdest hidden talent that you're willing to share with us at the moment?
好吧,你现在愿意和我们分享你最怪诞的隐藏技能吗?
Uh, I can blow spit bubbles with my tongue. Alright,
呃,我可以用舌头吹气泡。好吧,
so you're going to have to put on your performer hat for this one,
所以这次你得戴上你的表演帽,
but what's the best impression that you can do? Um, impression?
但你模仿谁最像?嗯,模仿?
Yep. I don't know, once you start the impression, if you mess it up,
是的。我不知道,一旦你开始模仿,如果你搞砸了,
then there's a lot at stake and you have to make a careful choice
随之而来就会有很多风险,你必须在下一次模仿的时候
to even start to do the impression or you sound like an idiot.
做出一个谨慎的选择,否则你听起来像个白痴。
And that's supposed to be Christopher Walken. See, now I'm an idiot.
刚才应该是在模仿克里斯托弗·沃肯。你看,现在我是个白痴了。
No, the resemblance was uncanny. Alright, what's your worst habit?
不,这相似度是出奇地高。好吧,你最不好的习惯是什么?
Worst habit: procrastination. What's your best habit?
最不好的习惯是有拖延症。你最好的习惯是什么?
Best habit is I always, always come through and get the job done.
最好的习惯是我总是能顺利地完成工作。
What's the number one fitness tip that you have for everyone watching this video?
你给每个看这段视频的人的头号健身建议是什么?
Just, uh, start slow.
只是,呃,慢慢来。
What's the number one piece of advice you have for other young actors looking to break into the business?
你对其他想进入这个行业的年轻演员有什么重要的建议?
Practice patience. What is your favorite part of your job? Probably the versatility of it.
练习耐心。你工作中最喜欢的部分是什么?可能是多样性吧。
Now if you were not an actor, what would your dream job be and why?
如果你不是演员,你的理想工作是什么?为什么?
I would probably be a chef.
我可能会成为一名厨师。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
fitness ['fitnis]

想一想再看

n. 适合度(生物学术语) n. 健康

 
resemblance [ri'zembləns]

想一想再看

n. 相像,相似

联想记忆
cuckoo ['kuku:]

想一想再看

n. 杜鹃,布谷鸟,咕咕声
n. 傻子,疯子<

 
impressive [im'presiv]

想一想再看

adj. 给人深刻印象的

联想记忆
impression [im'preʃən]

想一想再看

n. 印象,效果

联想记忆
procrastination [prəu,kræsti'neiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 耽搁,拖延

 
stake [steik]

想一想再看

n. 桩,赌注,利害关系
v. 下注,用桩支撑

联想记忆
uncanny ['ʌn'kæni]

想一想再看

adj. 神秘的,不可思议的

联想记忆
decade ['dekeid]

想一想再看

n. 十年

联想记忆
stray [strei]

想一想再看

n. 走失的家畜,浪子
adj. 迷途的,偶然

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。