手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 看动漫学心理学 > 正文

焦虑症患者喜欢你的7种迹象

来源:可可英语 编辑:Ceciliya   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Hello and welcome new and returning viewers. Thank you all for your support and love.

各位观众大家好。感谢大家的支持和爱。
Psych2Go would like to express our gratitude to you, the superstars who helped us thrive,
我们想对大家表示感谢。你们帮助我们的栏目兴起,
allow us to provide you with ongoing material.
让我们能不断为大家提供素材。
Now we have a question for you. Have you ever felt your heart flutter?
现在我们想向大家提问。你的心曾砰砰跳么?
What about the thoughts of a certain someone increasing your body temperature?
如果有人让你体温升高,你会怎样?
What we're saying is, have you ever liked someone?
其实我们想说的是,你有没有喜欢过谁?
Having a crush is complicated enough, adding anxiety to the mix, however, is a recipe for confusion, panic and maybe a little sweat.
喜欢是非常复杂的事情,在这种混合中添加焦虑,它会导致困惑、恐慌,也许还会让你出点汗。
As someone who lives with generalized anxiety disorder,
作为一个患有广泛性焦虑症的人,
I can confirm that life only gets more chaotic when I've got my eye on someone.
我可以肯定的是,当我喜欢上某个人的时候,生活只会变得更加混乱。
Needless to say, it gets confusing for everyone involved. In an attempt to make things slightly clearer,
不用说,每个人都会感到困惑。为了让事情更清楚一些,
here are seven signs that someone with anxiety likes you, from my own personal experience.
以下是焦虑症患者喜欢你的7种迹象——仅从我自己的个人经验出发。
One. If I like you I care about what you think and how you feel about me.
1. 如果我喜欢你,我会在乎你的想法以及你对我的感觉。
The last thing I want is one-sided affection, so I'll want to make sure everything is as it seems.
我最讨厌的就是单恋,所以我想确保一切顺利。
Just like most people, I've been hurt in the past but my anxious brain is convinced it will happen repeatedly,
和大多数人一样,我也曾受过伤,但是我焦虑的大脑认为这种情况会反复发生,
even little misunderstandings can get blown out of proportion if I have enough time to think.
如果我有足够的时间思考,即使是很小的误解也会被夸大。
So reassurance can save lots of stress if I feel comfortable enough to ask for it.
因此,如果我觉得有足够的舒适感去寻求安慰,那么安慰可以减轻很多压力。
Two. I paid very close attention.
2. 我非常注意。
Anxiety keeps me alert so I tend to be very detail-oriented in every area of my life, especially when I care about something.
焦虑让我保持警觉,所以我倾向于在生活的每个方面都非常注重细节,尤其是我关心的事情。
I'm more than willing to spend time and energy diving as deep as possible into the subject.
我非常愿意花时间和精力尽可能深入地研究这个问题。
The same goes for people. If I'm interested, I'll listen closely to whatever you have to say
对人也一样。如果我感兴趣,我会倾听你说什么,
and I'll make a point to remember the things you like and believe in.
我会记住你喜欢什么,相信什么。
I sometimes worry that I pay too much attention or that I come across as desperate because I made such an effort
有时,我担心自己太过关注或努力却换来失望,

焦虑症患者喜欢你的7种迹象.jpg

but I know that my attention to detail is simply part of my love language and how I communicate to those I care about.

但我知道我对细节的关注只是我爱的语言的一部分,以及我如何与我在乎的人交流。
Three. My words don't come out quite right.
3. 我会胡言乱语。
When I'm around someone I like, I can turn into a stereotypical nervous rack.
在喜欢的人周围,我可以变成一个刻板的神经紧张的人。
I fidget, I sweat and I can't keep words in the right order when I speak.
我坐立不安,浑身是汗,说话的时候语无伦次。
I know what I'm trying to say, but even I get confused when listening to myself talk sometimes.
我知道自己想表达什么,但有时我听自己说话也会感到困惑。
It never happens the same way either. Sometimes I pronounce a word wrong but other times an entire sentence is mixed up.
也不都是这样,有时我说错了一个字,但有时整句话都是混乱的。
This tends to happen to me in many social situations
我在很多社交场合都会遇到这种情况,
but never quite as noticeably as when I'm talking to someone I'm interested in naturally
但当我与自己感兴趣的人自然交谈时,这种情况就更明显了。
Four. I'll tell you when I'm anxious.
4. 焦虑时,我会告诉你。
While I'm open about my mental health, I'm still very private about it, especially in the moment.
虽然我对自己的心理健康保持开放的态度,但我仍然很注重隐私,尤其是在当下。
I'm much more likely to excuse myself and ride the anxiety rollercoaster alone. Unless I truly want you in the picture.
我更可能为自己找借口,独自乘坐焦虑过山车。除非我真的想让你参与进来。
Please don't take it personally if it takes weeks or even months to open up.
如果我需要几周甚至几个月才能打开心扉,请不要太在意。
Anxiety leaves me in a vulnerable state, which doesn't always go over well.
焦虑让我脆弱,这种状态并不总是很好。
It's easier to be alone, but I'm willing to work to let someone in if they show me they're willing to work too.
独处更加容易,如果有人告诉我,他们也愿意和我共同承担,我愿意让他们进来。
Five. Sweaty hands.
5. 出汗的手。
Modern media can romanticize mental illness until the end of time but the truth is that anxiety is not pretty.
现代媒体可以将精神疾病浪漫化,,但事实是焦虑症并不美好。
My face burns red and I sweat like crazy when I'm stuck in fight-or-flight mode.
当我陷入战斗或逃跑模式时,我的脸会烧得通红,并疯了一样的流汗。
And honestly, it's embarrassing. I can't focus on anything else and I fear that others can notice it too.
老实说,这很尴尬。我不能专注于其他事情,我担心别人也会注意到。
I get preoccupied with whether my flushing is giving away my anxious state, but I usually work myself up over nothing.
我全神贯注于我的脸红是否泄露了我的焦虑状态,但我经常无缘无故地把自己搞得很紧张。
Everyone gets nervous sometimes. More often than not, I'm not the only one with sweaty hands.
每个人都会紧张。通常,我不是唯一一个手出汗的人。
Six. I'll push myself out of my comfort zone.
6. 我会强迫自己走出舒适区。
It isn't often that I cancel plans or take on something new.
我不常取消计划或接受新事物。
Routine soothes my anxiety more than any pill or conversation but I'd rather spend time getting to know someone I like.
日常生活比吃药或聊天更能缓解我的焦虑,但我宁愿花时间去了解我喜欢的人。
This can even turn anxiety into curiosity in a good way.
这甚至可以把焦虑转化为好奇。
Trying new things can be exhausting but I'm much more willing to go out of my comfort zone if someone I like will come with me.
尝试新事物让人精疲力竭,但是如果有喜欢的人和我一起,我更愿意走出舒适区。
A little excitement can be incredibly motivating.
一点小小的兴奋就能激发出无穷的动力。
And seven. I overthink. Therefore I am.
7. 想太多。
While this may not be a quality that others will notice, in fact, I hope they don't notice.
虽然别人可能不会注意到这一点,但事实上,我希望他们不会注意到。
My mind is working constantly, I lose sleep over everyday worries that cycle over and over in my brain.
我的大脑一直在工作,我每天都在失眠,这些烦恼在我的大脑里一遍又一遍的循环。
So you can imagine the kind of chaos that ensues when I care about someone that may or may not be interested in me.
所以你能想象,当我在乎一个可能对我感兴趣,也可能对我不感兴趣的人时,随之而来的混乱。
I ruminate over every single word I say, every word you say, every gesture you make, every question you ask. It never ends.
我会反复思考我说的每个字、你说的每个字、你的每个姿势以及你的每个问题。永无止境。
Do any of these signs feel familiar or relatable to you or perhaps you suspect you've seen it or felt these signs from someone else.
你是否对这些迹象感到熟悉,或者你觉得你从别人那里看到或感觉到这些迹象。
Feel free to share in the comments below and let us know if there's any other topic you'd like to hear more about.
请在下方评论分享,如果你对其他话题感兴趣,请告诉我们。
As always, thanks for watching.
一如既往,感谢收看。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
thrive [θraiv]

想一想再看

vi. 兴旺,繁荣,茁壮成长

 
stress [stres]

想一想再看

n. 紧张,压力
v. 强调,着重

 
confused [kən'fju:zd]

想一想再看

adj. 困惑的;混乱的;糊涂的 v. 困惑(confu

 
vulnerable ['vʌlnərəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 易受伤害的,有弱点的

联想记忆
fidget ['fidʒit]

想一想再看

vt. 使坐立不安 vi. 坐立不安 n. 烦躁,烦躁之

联想记忆
sweat [swet]

想一想再看

n. 汗,汗水
v. (使)出汗

 
suspect [səs'pekt]

想一想再看

n. 嫌疑犯
adj. 令人怀疑的,不可信的<

联想记忆
affection [ə'fekʃən]

想一想再看

n. 慈爱,喜爱,感情,影响

联想记忆
reassurance [.ri:ə'ʃuərəns]

想一想再看

n. 再保证,再安慰

联想记忆
quality ['kwɔliti]

想一想再看

n. 品质,特质,才能
adj. 高品质的

 

    阅读本文的人还阅读了:
  • 度过成年期的五种方式 2020-02-15
  • 单身的6个原因 2020-02-20
  • 七种最常见的恐惧症(1) 2020-02-27
  • 七种最常见的恐惧症(2) 2020-02-29
  • 直觉敏锐的7种迹象(1) 2020-03-05
  • 发布评论我来说2句

      最新文章

      可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

      每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

      添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
      添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。