手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 明星73个快问快答 > 正文

第20期:扎克·埃夫隆开着野马出场(2)

来源:可可英语 编辑:Andersen   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

What's the craziest thing that's ever happened on set?

在片场发生过的最疯狂的事情是什么?
Um, one time I tackled Macy Gray in my underwear. And it was improv, so she wasn't expecting it.
嗯,有一次我穿着内衣拦截梅西·葛雷。这是即兴表演,所以她没料到。
It was pretty funny. Yeah. I have no words for this.
太有趣了。是的。我对此无话可说。
What do you mean, you don't have one of you?
你是什么意思?难道你没有做过什么疯狂的事吗?
If you could have lunch or dinner with anyone, living or dead, who would it be?
如果你能和任何人共进午餐或晚餐,无论是在世的还是去世的,你会选谁?
Ooph, man. Paul Newman? Ok, if you could imagine any three-- just destroyed your hoop,
噢,伙计。保罗·纽曼?好吧,如果你能想象有三个人……你弄坏了你的篮圈,
but--if you could imagine any three people cannon-balling into your pool at the same time,
但是,如果你能想象有三个人同时跳进你的泳池里,
who would they be? My co-stars from the new movie Greatest Showman,
他们会是谁?我在新片《马戏之王》中的搭档,
uh, Hugh Jackman, Zendaya, and Michelle Williams. Who would you love to do a love scene with?
休·杰克曼,赞达亚,还有米歇尔·威廉姆斯。你想和谁一起拍床戏?
The Rock. Finish what we started. What advice would you give your twenty-year-old self?
道恩·强森。做完我们的未了之事。你会给你20岁的自己什么建议?
To be patient. Ok. What's the best piece of advice you've ever received?
你要有耐心。好吧。你收到过的最好的建议是什么?
To be like water, my friend. What's the best advice that you can give your baby bro?
懂得变通,我的朋友。你能给你的小弟弟最好的建议是什么?
Just, do what I say dude. Come on, just, like, do what your big bro says to do.
伙计,照我说的做。快点,就像,就像,按你大哥说的做。
All right Zac, so it's twenty years in the future. You have a daughter. What the heck?
好了,扎克,假如此时是20年后。你有个女儿。搞什么名堂?
That's cra--What age do you let her date? I don't even wanna go there.
想都不敢想,你允许她多大年纪与男孩子约会?我不想去思考这个问题。
It's way too early. Ok, that's a strange question. Yeah. We'll talk about that later.
太早了点。好吧,这是个奇怪的问题。是的。我们待会再谈这个。
Alright. Later. Fair enough. Who's your style icon? Steve McQueen. What's your go-to look?
好吧。稍后。有些道理。你的时尚偶像是谁?史蒂夫·麦奎因。你出门一般穿什么衣服?
Just classic jeans, black t-shirt.Oh, thank you.Cheers. What's your favorite scent?
经典牛仔裤,黑色T恤。哦,谢谢。干杯。你最喜欢什么香味?
Uh, definitely Hugo Man. What's the most worn item in your wardrobe?
呃,肯定是Hugo男士香水。你衣柜里经常穿的衣服是什么?
Black shirt. If you were to design a T-shirt, what would you put on it?
黑色衬衫。如果你设计一件T恤,你会设计什么图案放上去?
Definitely no labels. Ah, I need two more minutes! What's your favorite food?
绝对不能有商标。啊,我还需要两分钟!你最喜欢吃什么?
Kale. What's your least favorite food?
羽衣甘蓝。你最不喜欢的食物是什么?
Absolutely kale. What's the weirdest thing you've ever cooked?
当然是羽衣甘蓝。你做过的最奇怪的食物是什么?
Worms in an egg that I found in a tree over a campfire with Bear Grylls.
在与贝尔·格里尔斯露营的时候,我把树上找到的虫子和鸡蛋混着吃。
Oh, what's the most memorable meal you've ever had?
哦,你吃过的最难忘的一餐是什么?
That's probably the most memorable meal I've ever had!
那可能是我吃过的最难忘的一餐了!
If Zac Efron was a juice, what would be in it?
如果扎克·埃夫隆是一杯果汁,里面会有什么呢?
Uh, sriracha and a bunch of love. I have to say, this is pretty good barbecue.
呃,“是拉差辣椒酱”和很多的爱。我不得不说,这烧烤很好吃。
Oh, good. I'm glad you like it. Ok, what's your nerdiest quality?
哦,太好了。我很高兴你喜欢。好吧,你最呆的特点是什么?
I don't know, is nerd even really a thing anymore? I don't think so.
我不知道,“呆”这个字还有人会当回事?我不这么认为。

扎克

Ok, what's the most memorable fan moment that you've ever had?

好吧,你和粉丝之间最难忘的时刻是什么?
My fans rule, so I have a lot of good fan moments.
我的粉丝们说了算,所以我有很多关于这方面的美好瞬间。
If your life were a musical, what would it be called?
如果你的生活是一部音乐剧,你会叫它什么?
Zac-a-licious. What's your favorite moment from all of High School Musical?
秀色可餐的扎克。《歌舞青春》里你最喜欢的时刻是什么?
I don't know. There's so many. Ah, just think of one.
我不知道。太多了。啊,就想一个吧。
I mean the finale, when the curtains close, tears me up.
我是说最后的结局,当帷幕落下时,我哭了。
All the-- all of it. Alright. Zac, behind you is a shark I planted for the next question.
所有的一切,所有的一切我都喜欢。好吧。扎克,我在你后面放了一个鲨鱼,这是我为下一个问题准备的。
Is it true you once swam with wild sharks?
你以前和野生鲨鱼一起游泳,这是真的吗?
Yes. That's not the shark I rode, but I did ride a tiger shark.
是真的。我骑的不是那个鲨鱼,但我确实骑过虎鲨。
A big one. In Hawaii. It was pretty cool.
很大的一个。在夏威夷。太酷了。
If you could change your name, what would you change your name to?
如果你能改名字,你会把你的名字改成什么?
Khaleesi. What was your first job? Um, I did a small play in Arroyo Grande, at the Melodrama.
卡丽熙。你的第一份工作是什么?呃,我在大阿罗约市演过一个情节剧的小角色。
Got paid like two bucks an hour. What song have you played more than any other song on guitar?
一小时挣两美元。你在吉他上弹过最多的歌是哪首歌?
Um, Santeria, I think. What would your DJ name be?
呃,我想,是Santeria。你的DJ名会是什么?
Afro Zac. What's the most terrifying thing you've ever done?
阿弗罗·扎克。你做过的最可怕的事是什么?
Um, maybe sky-diving. Um, I'm not afraid of much, so… Definitely not sharks.
嗯,也许是跳伞。嗯,我不是很害怕,所以……当然不是骑鲨鱼。
But riding the shark was pretty scary.
但是骑鲨鱼是很可怕的。
If you could be a star in any movie in history, what would it be?
如果你能出演历史上任何一部电影,那会是哪一部?
The Godfather Part I. Ok, last two questions. What's it like working with Seth Rogen?
《教父》第一部,最后两个问题。和塞斯·亚伦·罗根一起工作是什么感觉?
Absolutely incredible. Seth Rogen is amazing.
太不可思议了。塞斯·亚伦·罗根太棒了。
Can you do your impression of Seth Rogen, just like you did for Christopher Walken?
你能模仿塞斯·亚伦·罗根吗?就像你刚才模仿克里斯托弗·沃肯一样?
While I walk away from you slowly? Aw man. I, how do you even start an impression of Seth?
当我慢慢地远离你的时候?噢,天啊。我,你该从何开始模仿塞斯呢?
He's always like, so on top of it. You just kinda of,
他总是觉得自己无所不能,你只是有点,
you can't really do an impression of Seth because he's just talking!
你真的模仿不了塞斯,因为他只是讲个不停!
It's just the way that he enunciates things. Okay thanks Zac.
这只是他表达的方式。好的,谢谢扎克。
He's making it seem like you're, it's just, he's using common sense 'cause this is awesome.
他让你觉得,他只是在说些常识,因为这太棒了。
You can't impersonate me. I have the best voice ever,
你不能模仿我。我有最棒的嗓音,
like, I don't know, maybe Zac could do it?
就像,我不知道,或许扎克可以做到?
Maybe Zac can do an impression of me, I'm not sure.
或许扎克可以模仿我,我不确定。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
incredible [in'kredəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 难以置信的,惊人的

 
melodrama ['melə.drɑ:mə]

想一想再看

n. 音乐剧,通俗剧,传奇剧式的事件

联想记忆
classic ['klæsik]

想一想再看

n. 古典作品,杰作,第一流艺术家
adj.

 
minutes ['minits]

想一想再看

n. 会议记录,(复数)分钟

 
wardrobe ['wɔ:drəub]

想一想再看

n. 衣柜,衣橱
n. 全部服装

 
absolutely ['æbsəlu:tli]

想一想再看

adv. 绝对地,完全地;独立地

 
impersonate [im'pə:səneit]

想一想再看

v. 模仿,扮演,假冒

联想记忆
scent [sent]

想一想再看

n. 气味,香味,痕迹
vt. 闻出,发觉,使

 
quality ['kwɔliti]

想一想再看

n. 品质,特质,才能
adj. 高品质的

 
guitar [gi'tɑ:]

想一想再看

n. 吉他

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。