手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 艾伦秀视频版 > 正文

梅丽莎·麦卡西,瑞奇·热尔韦和艾伦玩"致敬空白"的游戏(2)

来源:可可英语 编辑:Andersen   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

I can't write the first thing that comes to my mind. Right. I am. It's not-- OK,

我无法写出我想到的第一件事。对。是的。不是-好吧,
All right. Let's see, what do we have?
好吧。我们看看,我们写了什么?
Slaw party, guys, slaw party. Swinger. Sauerkraut. Sauerkraut.
卷心菜沙拉,伙计们,卷心菜沙拉。赶时髦的人。德国酸菜,德国酸菜。
Sauerkraut, is that right? Yeah. Sauerkraut parties?
德国泡菜,对吗?是的。泡菜派对?
What does that mean? Really? Is it just sauerkraut? I think so.
那是什么意思?是吗?只是泡菜吗?我想是的。
Like literally just sauerkraut, with no other additional food?
就像纯酸菜,没有其他食物种类吗?
Probably. What a terrible party. That's a horrible party. A terrible party. A stinky party.
可能有吧。多糟糕的派对啊。那是个可怕的聚会。糟糕的派对。一个臭烘烘的派对。
Macey, you're winning. We both have zero. Oh, gee. All right, let's see the next one.
梅西,你赢了。我们都是零分。哦,天哪。好吧,让我们看看下一个。
Warren Harding had the largest blank of any US president.
沃伦·甘梅利尔·哈定是历届美国总统中使用最长空格的总统。
It's too easy. All right, let's see. Feet. They were size 14s.
太简单了。好吧,让我想想。脚。它们是14码的。
Size 14, well, those are large feet with-- More than one way to be right.
14码,嗯,大脚的才会是那种尺码--正确的方法不止一种。
All right. Let's see the next one. Donald Trump is the first president to use blank on a regular basis.
好吧。让我们看看下一个。唐纳德·特朗普是第一位经常使用空格的总统。
Oh, boy. OK, are you still-- you're still-- I'm frozen. Yeah.
哦,天哪。好吧,你还……你还……冻僵了。是的。

梅西

OK. Well, I have two answers. One of them, I think is right.

好吧。好吧,我有两个答案。我想其中之一是对的。
What do we have, Macey? Twitter. Right. I wrote Twitter and fried chicken.
我两写了什么,梅西?推特。对。我写了推特和炸鸡。
Oh. And what did you say? Not much. Not much on a regular basis.
哦。你写了什么?Not much。一般你只会写Not much。
All right. I have a point. Last one. Nope. No? I'm having too much fun.
好吧。我得了一分。最后一个。不是。不是吗?我玩得太开心了。
All right. This is where I turn it around.
好吧。我就是在这里扭转乾坤的。
During John Adams's presidency, growing long blank became a fad.
在约翰·亚当斯担任总统期间,越来越长的空格成了一种时尚。
OK? OK. Thumbnails. Thumbnails? Thumbnails? Not the rest of the nails?
好吗?好的。拇指甲。拇指甲?拇指甲?不是剩下的指甲?
Ew. I guess. So it's just like sauerkraut parties and long thumbnails?
我想是吧。就像泡菜派对和长长的拇指甲?
Wow. Uh-huh. It does get better, people. I don't want it. If you gave it to me, I would take it.
哇。啊-哈。一切都会好起来的,伙计们。我不想要它。如果你给我,我会收下的。
All right. Macey, you're obviously the winner. I heard you've been to every presidential library except for one.
好吧。梅西,你显然是赢家。我听说你曾经去过所有的总统图书馆,除了有一个没去。
So for winning, we are sending you and your family to the Franklin D. Roosevelt Presidential Library.
所以为了获胜,我们将把你和你的家人送到富兰克林·德拉诺·罗斯福总统图书馆。
You're going to go-- Thank you. Amazing. Thank you. We'll be right back.
你们做好准备吧-谢谢。太惊喜了,谢谢你。我们很快就回来。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
additional [ə'diʃənl]

想一想再看

adj. 附加的,另外的

 
except [ik'sept]

想一想再看

vt. 除,除外
prep. & conj.

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。