手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 吉米鸡毛秀 > 正文

吉米的表弟被小孩持枪胖打

来源:可可英语 编辑:Vicki   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Now it's time to have some fun. Very once in a while, when the moon is full, we send my cousin Sal out a while to make merry mischief.

是时候找点儿乐子了 每隔一段时间 每当月圆之际 我们就会把表弟萨尔拉出去搞点儿愉快的恶作剧
We rent a house and set up pin cameras in the house and this case some unexpecting task rabbit to complete a ridiculous task.
我们租了一个房子 并在里面安装了针孔相机 这次是一个出人意料的任务兔子完成了一个荒谬的任务
Hey, what's happening? Are you the task rabbit?
嘿 怎么了 你就是任务兔子吗
Yeah. How you doing?
是的 你好
Come on in, sweet.
进来吧 亲爱的
So What's your name?
你叫什么
Isaac.
艾萨克
Isaac. Alright. Nice to see you.
艾萨克 好的 很高兴见到你
So here is the thing. My son~, you can sit down.
事情是这样 我的儿子~你可以先坐下
My son Tanner is a little behind in his math homework.
我儿子坦纳的数学作业落下很多
Yeah.
So I was hoping you could help him out a little bit he two or three weeks behind.
所以我想让你帮他做一下 他大概落下了两到三周
You know, it's just addition. You have to show your work and everything.
这只是附加任务 你必须展示你的工作能力什么的
I need you to basically fill out that book if you can.
我想让你把能做的都做了
You know addition?
你知道附加任务吧?
Yeah. Of course, of course.
嗯 知道的
I just have some work to do with Tanner, important stuff.
我和坦纳还有其他事情要做 重要的事情
Yeah, that's fine.
嗯 好的好的
Hey, Tanner, come on in.
嘿 坦纳 进来吧
You might want to put these glasses on here.
你可以戴上这只眼镜

QQ截图20200227161838_副本.png

Hello.

哈喽
My boy's a youtube influencer.
我儿子在油管(youtube)上是个有影响力的人物
All right? You do his homework. He'll do his videos, this will be good. Ready?
嗯 你做他的作业 他来录视频 这样很好 准备好了吗
All right, Tanner, three, two, one, go.
好的 坦纳 三、二、一,开始!
Hey, everybody, it's Tanner.
嘿 大家好 我是坦纳
Today I got some awesome, new, amazing toys.
今天我为大家准备了一些很棒的新玩具
You want to see them? Click and ~ subscribe. Here we go!
你想看看吗 点击~订阅 来吧!
Yeah, that are we go, all right. Yeah. Good.
嗯 就这样来 好的 嗯 很好
Guy makes thousands per video, you know? So you do the math, know what I mean? Literally, you did the math.
这家伙一个视频能赚几千块钱 所以 你做你的数学 懂我的意思吗 你做你的数学就行了
All right, Tanner, talk a little about how like you go to school,
好的坦纳 你讲讲你上学的情况
you end up dead-end job and everything when you could be making thousands of dollars a week.
讲讲自己是怎样结束没有前途的工作的 讲讲有关你每周赚几千美元的所有事情
Uh-huh.
嗯嗯
Youtube videos, got it?
油管视频 懂了吗
Got it.
知道了
Hey, everybody, I'm Tanner and school is terrible.
嘿 大家好 我是坦纳 学校很可怕
I dropped out, and make $50,000 so I can pay people to do my homework, for example, this guy.
我退学了 而且挣了5万美元 这样我就可以付钱找别人帮我做作业 比如这个家伙
Yeah, yeah, all right! Good. That's good.
对 对 可以 很好 很棒
You don't have to shoot me so much, all right?
你不用朝我开那么多枪 懂吗
Ok, let's try it again.
好的 再来一次
Ooh, yeah, all right.
噢 好的
Let him do your homework while you shoot videos here.
你在这儿拍视频的时候让他帮你做作业
Oh.
哦~
Yeah. This is great.
嗯 这样很棒
Dad, I need another gun.
爸爸 我要再拿一把枪
Yeah, sure.
嗯 去吧
Sweet kid, huh?
多可爱的小孩 对吧
Yeah. Oh, man.
嗯 哦 哥们儿
You seem like you're struggling, why, is the homework hard?
你看上去很挣扎 怎么了 作业很难吗
No, it's just all the--
不 只是~
Oh, he's getting you good? You have some welts on your neck.
噢 他下手还好吧? 你的脖子上有些伤痕
Let me get a shot of that.
我来拍一下这个
Are you all right?
你还好吗
Yeah, man.
还好 哥们儿
Yeah. That's good.
嗯 那就行
Oh, wow, wow, that one's good.
噢 哇哦 哇哦 这把枪好
Hold on. Save it for the video. Save it for the video.
等下 拍视频再用 拍视频再用
Now, Tanner, you're going to talk a little about "how I don't have to do stupid homework".
好的 坦纳 你来讲讲“我为什么不用做这些愚蠢的作业”
I can pay people to do it for me, not like this math-hole over here. You know what I mean? Like staff like that, right?
我可以付钱让别人来帮我做 不像坐在那边的“数学靶子” 你明白我的意思吗?就像这样 可以吗
Uh-huh.
嗯哼
Alright. You don't mind if he calls you a math-hole, right?
好的 如果他叫你“数学靶子”你不会介意的对吧?
Yeah.
嗯~
Ready, and let it go.
准备 开始
It's me, Tanner, and I don't need no school or homework, because I make $50,000, ooh! Unlike that math-hole.
是我 坦纳 我不需要上学 也不需要写作业 因为我挣了5万美元 喔!不像那边的那个“数学靶子”
All right, all right.
好吧~ 好吧~
You know, I think this is not good.
我觉得这样不太好
What do you mean?
怎么说
I don't think I can do this. Like this.
我觉得我做不来 这种
Why not? What's wrong?
为什么?怎么了?
Hold on one second. I'm trying to be a good dad here. You know there's only so much time in a day.
等一下 我正努力做个好父亲 你知道一天下来就这些时间
What should I do? He's got to make these videos, but he's got to do his math. So what do you think I should do?
我该怎么办呢 他必须弄那些视频 但他还得做数学作业 所以你觉得我该怎么办呢
You got to do your homework. You can't just play all the time.
你得做作业啊 不能一直玩
No, no, I think it's important to be on TV. Like you're on TV right now.
不 不 我觉得上电视更重要 比方说你现在就在上电视
That's right.
是的
What do you mean?
什么意思?
You're on Jimmy Kimmel Live. He's over there.
你正在上《吉米鸡毛秀》节目 他就在那边
Thanks, man, appreciate it.
谢谢 小伙子 感激不尽

重点单词   查看全部解释    
addition [ə'diʃən]

想一想再看

n. 增加,附加物,加法

联想记忆
tanner ['tænə]

想一想再看

n. 制革工人

 
appreciate [ə'pri:ʃieit]

想一想再看

vt. 欣赏,感激,赏识
vt. 领会,充分意

联想记忆
ridiculous [ri'dikjuləs]

想一想再看

adj. 荒谬的,可笑的

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。