手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 环球影视抢先看 > 正文

恐怖悬疑电影《圣人莫德》预告片

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Dear God, your presence graces the air and soon, everyone will see.

敬爱的上帝,您的存在让空气圣洁,很快,每个人都会明白了。
Hi, are you Maud? Yes. Hi.
嗨,你是莫徳吗?是的。你好。
It takes nothing special to mop up after the dying.
人死后不需要什么特别的东西来清理。
You're prettier than the last one.
你要比之前那个更漂亮。
But to save a soul, that's quite something.
但是为了拯救一个灵魂,那是相当了不起的。
Bless Amanda's body and bless her mind which is shrouded in darkness.
保佑阿曼达的身体,保佑她被黑暗笼罩的心灵。
When you pray, do you get a response?
当你祈祷时,你会得到回应吗?
It's like he's physically in me. It's how he guides me.
就好像他在我的身体里一样。这就是他指引我的方式。
My little savior.
我的小救世主啊。
Hey, I thought that was you. What you up to?
嘿,我就觉得是你。最近忙什么呢?
I'm a private carer.
我是个私人看护。

恐怖悬疑电影《圣人莫德》预告片

You're still nursing? What?

你还在做护理呢?怎么了?
And they know what happened?
他们知道发生了什么吗?
I just want to see you loosen up.
我只是想看你放松一下。
I've got more important things on my mind.
我心中有更重要的事情。
There's my little saint.
这是我的小圣徒啊。
Maud, he isn't real.
莫徳,他不是真的。
Nothing worthwhile comes easily.
有价值的东西都来之不易。
You must be the loneliest girl I've ever seen.
你真是我见过的最孤独的女孩了。
I'm ready and open.
我已经准备好了。
I feel fuller of your love than ever before.
我感受到了你前所未有的爱。
I have a responsibility. Oh yes, of course.
我有责任。是的,当然了。
This is life and death on another level.
这是另一个层面上的生死。
What if I'm getting it all wrong?
如果我全搞错了呢?

重点单词   查看全部解释    
saint [seint]

想一想再看

n. 圣人,圣徒
vt. 把 ... 封为圣人

 
worthwhile ['wə:θ'wail]

想一想再看

adj. 值得(做)的

 
presence ['prezns]

想一想再看

n. 出席,到场,存在
n. 仪态,风度

 
loosen ['lu:sn]

想一想再看

vt. 放松,松开,解除(便秘等),放宽
vi

 
response [ri'spɔns]

想一想再看

n. 回答,响应,反应,答复
n. [宗

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。