手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 吉米鸡毛秀 > 正文

美国恐怖片"寂静之地2"即将上映

来源:可可英语 编辑:Vicki   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Yeah, there's "A Quiet Place Part Two", Emily Blunt.

嗯~这是《寂静之地2》的主演艾米莉·布朗特
The movie, can I say how it...where it picks up?
我能问一下 电影开头从哪开始的吗
Yeah, yeah.
嗯嗯
Ok. Ok. It picks up...
好的好的 开头是...
Right where we left off.
从我们中断的时候开始的
Except John's dead.
约翰死了
Except John's dead.
约翰死了
And now he's abandoned me. So I'm left with three children one of which is a newborn baby. I've got a baby box and that's about all she's got you.
现在的情况是 他离开了我 所以留下我和三个孩子 其中一个还是新出生的婴儿 我有一个婴儿箱 这是女主仅有的东西
You get a wooden box with oxygen and a baby in it and you're running around with it.
你有一个装着氧气的木盒子 里面有一个婴儿 你带着它到处跑
Maybe she really liked being in the box.
她或许喜欢待在箱子里
Is that right?
真的吗?
There were times where John needed the baby to kind of cry a bit.
有的时候约翰需要让孩子哭一哭
And there's that we have a photograph I think of me and Killian and the phone is trying to wake up a sleeping baby with the mask on it. Was just like that.
我们有一张照片 我想是我和基利安的 电话正试着叫醒一个戴着面具睡觉的婴儿 就像这样
Just thrilled to be in the box.
在箱子里太兴奋了
So in between the first movie and the sequel how much time elapsed?
第二部和第一部之间隔了多久?
I think I mean there was a good couple of years.
我想有好几年吧
Okay. So then John had this because it seemed like that you'd never have a sequel to that movie.
好的 所以约翰……因为感觉好像不会有第二部
Yeah yeah.
是的 是的
And then John had to figure it out.
所以约翰必须牺牲
John got to figure it out. Yes I shot Jungle Cruise in Hawaii and Atlanta.
约翰必须牺牲 是的 期间我在夏威夷和亚特兰大拍了《丛林奇航》
So that's quite a difference in tone.
所以说 这两部电影风格迥异
Yeah. That's definitely.
是的 肯定的
This is the Disney Jungle Cruise. With the up and comer Dwayne Johnson.
这部是迪士尼电影《丛林奇航》 和新秀道恩·强森一起拍的
Dwayne Johnson.
道恩·强森
Yeah. I means no one knows him.
对 没人知道他
(Did your daughters...) Were they on the set of both films?
你的女儿 都在这两部电影的片场吗
They were. They were. They loved coming on Jungle Cruise.
都在 他们喜欢《丛林奇航》
They didn't love a Quiet place?
他们不喜欢《寂静之地》吗
Well~ let's just draw a comparison.
好吧 我们来做个对比

QQ截图20200325102335_副本.png

Jungle Cruise. It's a Disney ride. There's an awesome boat. There was a talking parrot. It was in kawaii Dwayne Johnson's there.

《丛林奇航》它是迪士尼之旅 有一艘很棒的船 有一只会说话的鹦鹉 在可爱的道恩·强森那里
Mm-hmm. Kids like Dwayne Johnson?
嗯哼 孩子们喜欢道恩·强森?
Kids love Dwayne Johnson.
孩子们喜欢道恩·强森
Mm-hmm. Kids didn't like the monsters?
嗯哼 孩子们不喜欢怪物?
They didn't love them.
他们不喜欢怪物
We shot in Buffalo, in an abandon mill that was almost illegal to be shooting.
我们的拍摄地在布法罗 在一家废弃的工厂里 在那里拍摄甚至是违法的
And our youngest came on it was just like: where's the creature? where's the creature?
然后我的小女儿进来说:怪物在哪里?怪物在哪里?
We were pointing at tennis balls and she was like: no, it's gonna jump out. Anyway.
我们指着网球 她说:不 它会跳出来的
I don't blame her for being fearful.
不能怪她害怕
No and this is so interesting because this is like a franchise now.
很有趣 因为就像有特权一样
And it has become so successful that you and John orr have are dipping your toes in the airline industry.
电影太成功了 以致于你和约翰都开始向航空业摸索了
Well yes. I mean we thought it was sort of time to diversify. Because you know the brand is now out there.
嗯是的 我想是时候搞些多样化的东西了 毕竟名声已经在那儿了
Is this a good time to get into the airline industry?
现在搞航空业真的好吗
I mean this it can be rocky starting off.
怎么说 万事开头难嘛
Uh-huh. Seems like maybe you might want to push the launch.
啊哈 感觉你是想直捣黄龙呢
No. No. No. It gonna be huge. That gonna be huge.
不不不 太艰巨了 太艰巨了
So okay. All right. Well, and we have the first video announcing those. Roll it. It gonna be messy. Very exciting. Take a look.
好的 我们有一个视频来证明这些 (放吧 肯定很烂) 非常刺激 我们来看看
Hello. Bonjour. Ola. Nihao. We know you have choices when you travel. So thank you for choosing us.
您好!(法语)您好!(葡萄牙语)您好!(汉语)您好!我们知道您在旅行中有很多选择,感谢您选择了我们。
The only airline with silence guaranteed.
我们是唯一一家能确保绝对无声的航空公司。
Please pay attention to these safety instructions. The make our aircrafts the quietest in the sky.
请注意听安全须知,这样我们的飞机才能在天空中保持最安静。
It's important to keep your mouth securely closed at all times.
随时保持嘴巴紧闭,这点很重要。
So are you from?
你来自哪里?
Oh.
喔~!
Use of cellular phones is not permitted onboard.
飞机上不允许使用手机。
Could not believe it.
不敢相信……
And please keep your baby at the lowest possible volume.
请让您的宝宝发出最低分贝的声音。
In the event you need to make a sound. One of our helpful cabin creatures will assist you.
如果您需要出声,我们会派一名机舱生物来帮助您。
Creatures?
生物?
I know annoying announcements.
我知道有一些烦人的公告。
You can earn points and bonuses with the...
您可以用……赚取分数和奖金
Even from flight attendants.
空乘人员也不例外。
Keep your feet on the ground, not because they're loud, because they are gross.
请将您的脚放在地上,不是因为脚发出的声音大,是因为太恶心。
And if you even think about bringing one of these so-called "support animals" on our airline.
如果您想把这些所谓的“支持用动物”带上我们的飞机~
Make sure it's a fish.
请确保它是只鱼。
Thank you for flying a quiet plane.
感谢您乘坐寂静飞机。
Now shut up and enjoy your flight.
现在请闭嘴,好好享受你们的航班旅程吧。
I like it. I'd risk that.
我喜欢这个 我要冒险体验一把
Emily Blunt, everyone. “A Quiet Place Part Two” opens in theaters a week from Friday. We'll be back with Jake Johnson.
艾米莉·布朗特的《寂静之地2》将于周五上映 下次我们的嘉宾是杰克·约翰逊

重点单词   查看全部解释    
fearful ['fiəfəl]

想一想再看

adj. 担心的,可怕的

 
brand [brænd]

想一想再看

n. 商标,牌子,烙印,标记
vt. 打烙印,

联想记忆
except [ik'sept]

想一想再看

vt. 除,除外
prep. & conj.

联想记忆
flight [flait]

想一想再看

n. 飞行,航班
n. 奇思妙想,一段楼

 
assist [ə'sist]

想一想再看

n. 帮助,协助,协助的器械
vt. 帮助,协

联想记忆
comparison [kəm'pærisn]

想一想再看

n. 比较

联想记忆
blunt [blʌnt]

想一想再看

adj. 钝的,迟钝的,直率的
v. 使迟钝,

 
mask [mɑ:sk]

想一想再看

n. 面具,面罩,伪装
v. 戴面具,掩饰,遮

 
silence ['sailəns]

想一想再看

n. 沉默,寂静
vt. 使安静,使沉默

 
rocky ['rɔki]

想一想再看

adj. 岩石的,像岩石的,坚硬的,麻木的,困难重重的

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。