手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 环球影视抢先看 > 正文

悬疑犯罪电影《窗里的女人》预告片

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

I'm Anna Fox. There are some things that need to be said about me.

我是安娜·福克斯。关于我的事情,我需要事先说明。
I have an anxiety disorder.
我有焦虑症。
I live across the street, my mom asked me to give you this.
我住在街对面,我妈妈让我给你这个。
I'm not prepared for visitors.
我还没准备好接待访客。
I'm... uh... agoraphobic... I can't go outside.
我...有恐旷症...我不能出去。
You let some of the outside come in... your neighbor from across the street.
你让外面的一些人进来...我是说你街对面的邻居。
Pretty sure you're not supposed to be taking these with alcohol.
我很确定,这个东西你不能和酒精一起服用。
Her name is Jane Russell.
她的名字叫简·拉塞尔。
She's become a friend?
她成了你的朋友?
I like your earrings.
我喜欢你的耳环。
Oh, thanks! They're a gift from an old boyfriend.
哦,谢谢!这是我以前的男朋友给的。
Does your husband mind?
你丈夫介意吗?

悬疑犯罪电影《窗里的女人》预告片

Our family's complicated.

我们的家庭很复杂。
Help! 911?
救命!这里是911。
My neighbor, Jane, she's been stabbed.
我的邻居简被刀刺了。
NYPD. Why is he here?
纽约警察局。他为什么在这里?
Mr. Russell believes that you've made a mistake.
拉塞尔先生认为你搞错了。
You have never met my wife.
你从未见过我的妻子。
We spent the evening together.
我们一晚上都待在一起。
I'm Jane Russell.
我是简·拉塞尔。
She's not Jane. I know what I saw!
她不是简。我清楚我看到了什么!
The doctor said that your meds... can cause hallucinations.
医生说你的药...会让你产生幻觉。
Why are you protecting them?
你为什么要庇护他们?
They're all hiding something.
他们都有所隐瞒。
Her earring. It's in their house.
她的耳环。在他们的房子里。
You're playing with the wrong family.
你招惹错家庭了。
Do they know you're here alone?
他们知道你一个人住在这里吗?
911? I think somebody's in my house.
这里是911。我觉得有人在我家里。
Don't go looking into other people's houses... you won't like what you see.
不要去窥探别人的房子...你不会乐于你所看到的。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
anxiety [æŋ'zaiəti]

想一想再看

n. 焦虑,担心,渴望

 
disorder [dis'ɔ:də]

想一想再看

n. 杂乱,混乱
vt. 扰乱

联想记忆
earring ['iəriŋ]

想一想再看

n. 耳环,耳饰

 
alcohol ['ælkəhɔl]

想一想再看

n. 酒精,乙醇,酒

 
complicated ['kɔmplikeitid]

想一想再看

adj. 复杂的,难懂的
动词complica

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。