We are back with Katy Perry, and I have--
欢迎凯蒂·派瑞回来 我
It's very serious here on the set.
这件事很重要
Very serious. Yeah.
很重要 对
When it's Katy Perry and Ellen, it's so serious.
要是凯蒂·派瑞和艾伦一起谈论某件事 就说明它非常重要
Yeah. Serious.
对 很重要
So seriously, Katy, I'm very happy that you and Taylor Swift got over your feud.
所以说真的 凯蒂 很高兴你跟泰勒斯威夫特的不和结束了
Yes.
嗯
We made amends.
我们重修于好了
Yeah, you made amends.
对 你们重归于好了
I don't even know what the feud was about.
我甚至都不知道你们为啥不和
I know there was a feud, and then it was over.
我只知道你们有过争执 然后又和好了
It was actually just a misunderstanding.
其实就是一场误会
But we have such big groups of people that like to follow us,
是因为我们都有很多粉丝
and so they started turning against each other a little bit, too.
粉丝之间开始了互掐
And it was really unfortunate, but we made amends.
真的很可惜 不过我们和好了
And I'm all about redemption and forgiveness and for setting an example for those younger people
我只想着救赎和原谅 并且给别人树立一个榜样
that it can be cool to ask for forgiveness and confront someone that you may
让他们去寻求原谅 并且直面那些
have an issue with or a problem with, and talk it out and--
曾经争吵过或让你不悦的人 说出自己的想法
I'm-- what? Cookies. So you sent an olive branch.
我 怎么了?饼干 于是你抛出了橄榄枝
I sent a literal olive branch to her tour, when she started her Reputation tour,
我在她巡演的时候发出了橄榄枝 她开始“Reputation”巡演的时候
and then we started seeing each other out and about.
然后我们时不时会见到彼此
And I just would walk up to her and say, "Hey, how are you?"
我会走到她面前 问“嘿 近来可好?”
And I was just-- it's like we have so much in common
我 我们之间有很多共同点
and there's probably only 10 people in the world that have the same things in common.
全世界可能就只有10个人有这些共同点
I was like, we should really be friends over that and share our strengths,
我说 我们真的应该成为朋友 分享彼此的优点
and our weaknesses, and our challenges, you know?
缺点和挑战 对吧?
We can help each other get through a lot, because it's not as easy as it seems sometimes.
我们可以互相帮助很多 毕竟人生时有不顺
Yeah. No. And y'all do have a lot in common.
嗯 你俩确实有很多相同点
And you also both have very young fans.
你们的粉丝都很年轻
And like you said, it's really important to set an example to say it's ridiculous to hold on to things like that.
就像你说的 给大家树立榜样 不要因为那样的小事记仇 这很重要
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Yeah. You need to bury that. I'm glad.
对 对 对 往事应该随风 我很高兴
All right so you-- the song that you sang today, you wrote with Charlie Puth, who I love.
所以你 你今天唱的那首歌 是你跟我很爱的Charlie Puth一起写的
Yes.
对
I wrote it with Charlie, who you helped discover.
我跟Charlie一起写的 多亏了你帮忙
I did.
确实
I just heard about that I didn't even know.
我才听说 之前都不知道
And I'm basically in this studio and writing songs, and putting them out every couple of months,
我在录音室里写歌 每几个月就会发布一首
and doing it differently than I used to do it.
并且让它不同于以往的风格
Obviously, people are consuming music in a whole different way.
很明显 现在大家对音乐的品位完全变了
But I'm just having fun and happy to put out videos.
我很高兴能够推出一些视频
I made a video that is kind of a combination of Best in Show and Troop Beverly Hills.
我做了个视频 大概就是《爱犬大赛》和《比佛利山超级娘子军》的组合
For this song And your dog, Nugget, is in the video.
为这首歌 你的宠物狗Nugget也出现在视频里
Correct. Yes.
没错 嗯
My little micro teacup poodle. She is adorable.
我的微型茶杯贵宾犬 太萌了
You have one, and Orlando has one.
你有一只 Orlando也有一只
Yes.
对
Y'all each have one.
你俩一人一只
And I assume that Nugget is going to be in the wedding, so I got something for Nugget to be in the wedding.
我猜想Nugget可能会举行婚礼 所以我为它准备了一些婚礼上用的东西
Let's bring it out-- What? --for Katy.
有请 什么?送给凯蒂的
Oh my god!
天哪
Oh, it's so little.
哦 好迷你啊
It's Swarovski'd.
是施华洛世奇钻哎
Yeah. Yes, exactly. It's a marriage carriage.
对 没错 是一辆婚车
Yes, it is. For little Nugget. For my little babes.
对 送给小Nugget的 送给我的小宝贝
All right.
好