手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 艾伦秀视频版 > 正文

艾伦新领养了一只小狗

来源:可可英语 编辑:Daisy   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

As you can see I skipped out of here because-- you know you can't skip unless you're really happy.

大家看到我是跳着出来的 因为跳着走说明你特别开心

I don't know if you know that. But you can't, like-- if you're angry, nobody just--

不知道大家知道这个常识不 但你不能 如果你很生气 你不会

Because I'm happy. I'm very excited.

我很开心 超兴奋

So excited I can't even tell you how excited I am.

兴奋到不知道怎么跟你们说

I'm talking fast because I'm excited.

我说话很快是因为我太兴奋了

Because I want to tell you something exciting.

我想告诉大家一些很兴奋的事

So we rescued a puppy.

我们救了一只小狗

I know. She's brand new.

是啊 它是只全新的小狗

That's what puppy means.

小狗代表的就是新

So we got her from a wonderful rescue place.

我们是从一家很好的救助机构领养的它

It's called Wagmor.

这家机构叫Wagmor

I'll tell you more about that in a minute, because everyone should go to Wagmor.

这个我们待会儿再说 大家都应该去Wagmor

748.png

W-A-G-M-O-R, no E.

W-A-G-M-O-R 没有E

But first I want to show you a photo, because she's so cute.

先来给大家看张照片 太可爱了

I can't even take it. Here she is. This is-- Aww!

可爱到受不了 这就是 嗷

I know it. She's tiny. Her name is Mrs. Wallis Browning, and-- or Wallis, or Wally.

我懂 它好小 它叫Wallis Browning 或者Wallis或Wally

But Mrs. Wallis Whitmore Browning-- it's her maiden name,

不过它最开始叫Wallis Whitmore Browning

Whitmore-- she's very adorable, and pretty, and precious, and so-- and she knows it.

Whitmore 它超级可爱 特别好看 是个小宝贝 这些它自己都清楚

She was-- this is this morning, looking in the mirror at herself.

这是今天早上的时候 自己在照镜子哦

So I took you know-- we got her last Wednesday.

所以我 我们是上周三收养的它

And so I took a bunch of pictures.

我拍了一大堆照片

So I'll show you some more pictures I took. There.

再给大家看一些 看

Those are some of the pictures I took.

这是我拍的一些照片

Just not all of them. There's more video.

只是一部分 还有好多视频

I had to get another phone.

我得再买个手机了

I was like, my battery was running low, and I was-- like literally I was picking up the phone, everything she did.

我拍到手机没电 我真的是用手机记录下了它做的所有事情

She's amazing. She's a standard poodle puppy.

它太棒了 它是只正宗的贵宾犬

For those of you who really want to rescue a dog but really want a purebred, know that you can rescue a pure breed dog.

如果有人真想救助狗狗 并且想要纯种狗 要知道你可以做到的

They have them at rescues. So don't use that as an excuse.

救助机构也有纯种狗 所以不要再拿这个当借口

Wallis is three months old, and she, unfortunately, was with some irresponsible people.

Wallis三个月大 不幸的是 它以前的主人很不负责

She was kept in a cage outside in the desert, since she was two months old.

从它两个月的时候 就被关在笼子里扔在野外

Just on the ground in a cage. And so she was never able to run.

就关笼子里扔在地上 所以它根本没法自由奔跑

She never had a toy. She never wagged her tail.

它从来没玩过玩具 从来没摇过尾巴

She never lived next door to Oprah. She's-- it's all changed.

也从来没根奥普拉做过邻居 它 这一切都变了

It's all different now. So when we got her home we were--

现在完全不一样了 我们把它带回家的时候

they say take a neutral space to introduce her to your dogs, and between some kind of fencing.

他们说要找个中立的地方把它介绍给其他狗狗 中间要有围栏挡着

And we knew, especially Kid, he's just a jerk.

我们知道 尤其是Kid 它就是个小坏蛋

And he just doesn't like other dogs.

它不喜欢其他狗狗

And we thought this is going to be-- here we are trying to introduce them to each other, first day.

我们以为这次 这是我们第一天让它们见面的场景

Stop it. Stop it.

停 停

Yeah. Yeah. They were mad.

对 对 它们很生气

I think they realized they were going to have to split my fortune an extra way.

它们估计是知道又要跟其他小狗分享我们的财富了

And so-- and anyone who knows us knows that our house is normally ready for an Architectural Digest shoot at any time.

任何了解我们的人都知道 我们家通常干净的随时都可以作为《建筑文摘》的拍摄片场

You can just show up any time and our house is pristine.

你任何时候来 我家里都干净整洁

But look at it now that we have a puppy.

但看看现在 我们有了只小狗后

It is like a-- It's like a PetSmart aisle.

就像 像是PetSmart的过道

And that's not even all the beds.

这些床还只是其中一部分

We have actually four more beds.

照片之外还有四个

And this is where she likes to play.

它喜欢在这里玩耍

Even though we got all those beds, she's in the grass all the time.

即便我们给它弄了那么多床 它还是喜欢待在草地上

She's so-- anyway, we got so many toys because she'd never had any toys.

总之 我们给它买了好多玩具 弥补以前的缺憾

And this is her-- the first time, literally.

这是它 第一次

She didn't know what grass was.

它不知道草是什么

She didn't know how to run.

也不知道如何奔跑

And this is her playing with a toy for the first time, and running.

这是它第一次玩玩具 第一次奔跑

Go get it. Aww!

去捡 嗷

Drop it. Drop it. Good girl. Aww! I know. She's so smart!

吐出来 吐出来 乖狗狗 嗷 是啊 它超聪明

Now, if anybody else made that noise over and over again, I would sue them.

要是有人在我面前一直把玩具捏的唧唧响 我可是要告你的

But when Wallis does it, it's adorable, because she's never had a toy.

但是Wallis玩的时候 我就觉得超可爱 因为它从没玩过玩具

So she just walks around with that toy.

它就叼着玩具到处跑

Puppies are a lot of work. So you have to know what you're getting into.

养狗很麻烦的 所以你一定要知道自己面临的是什么

Don't think they're adorable and get them home, because she's-- but we're like new parents.

不要因为它们可爱就随意购买 不过我们表现的就像第一次养狗似的

So we're trying to do everything we can right.

我们努力想把一切都做好

We have a crate next to the bed.

我们在它床边放了个箱子

And we're crate-training her at night.

训练它晚上上厕所

And it gives me new respect for moms that have babies.

这让我对妈妈产生了新的敬意

Because, you know, to worry about your baby in a crate, I can't even imagine.

因为担心待在箱子里的宝宝 我难以想象妈妈们的那种感觉

So, you know, the first two nights she was crying.

前两晚它一直叫唤

And it's hard for me because I want to get her out.

我很难忍受 因为我一直想把它放出来

And Portia's like, no, she's got to learn.

不过波西娅说 不要 它得学会适应

And now she-- so on Sunday night she slept-- she got into the crate at 9:30.

所以现在 周日晚上它睡了 晚上9:30就进箱子睡觉了

And it was 7:00 in the morning, and we hadn't heard a peep from her.

直到早上7:00 我们没听见它哼唧一声

And I was scared that she wasn't alive.

吓得我以为它没气儿了

I was-- I woke her up at 7 o'clock. And she was alive.

7点我把它叫醒了 它还活着

And she was furious that we woke her up.

我们把它叫醒 它还很生气呢

But if you're wondering how all the dogs are doing now, this is day six.

如果你想知道狗狗狗们相处的咋样 这是它们见面六天后的样子

This is this morning. And this is how they're getting along now.

这是今天早上 是它们现在相处的样子

Aww! I know. Wolf has a wide spread.

嗷 是啊 Wolf腿张得很开

Wolf has a-- he really takes up a lot of room.

Wolf占了好大的空间

Anyway, I am so excited that we have her.

总之 收养它我超级开心

Like I said, we rescued her.

就像我说的 我们救了它

It's an organization called Wagmor, which is right here in Studio City.

那个机构叫做Wagmor 就在影视城

Really close to here, if you want to go get the-- anyway, follow them on Instagram.

离这儿很近 如果你们想 总之 关注他们的Instagram吧

They do a lot of good work.

他们做了很多善事

They have a lot of adorable dogs that are up for adoption right now.

那儿有很多等待领养的可爱狗狗

Wallis' mother is there right now.

Wallis的妈妈还在那里

So if you've ever wanted to be related to me, this is your chance to have our puppy--

如果你想跟我产生联系 机会可来了

actually her two brothers are still there, too.

其实它的两个兄弟也还在那里

There's two more male puppies there.

还有两个公狗狗等待领养

重点单词   查看全部解释    
aisle [ail]

想一想再看

n. (席位间的)通道,侧廊

 
fortune ['fɔ:tʃən]

想一想再看

n. 财产,命运,运气

 
spread [spred]

想一想再看

v. 伸展,展开,传播,散布,铺开,涂撒
n.

 
related [ri'leitid]

想一想再看

adj. 相关的,有亲属关系的

 
skip [skip]

想一想再看

v. 跳过,略过,遗漏
n. 跳跃,跳读

 
brand [brænd]

想一想再看

n. 商标,牌子,烙印,标记
vt. 打烙印,

联想记忆
split [split]

想一想再看

n. 劈开,裂片,裂口
adj. 分散的

 
purebred ['pjuə.bred]

想一想再看

adj. (动物)纯种的

联想记忆
rescue ['reskju:]

想一想再看

vt. 营救,援救
n. 营救,救援

联想记忆
pristine ['pristi:n]

想一想再看

adj. 远古的,原始状态的,未受损的,新鲜而纯净的

联想记忆

    阅读本文的人还阅读了:
  • 艾伦被蟒蛇"袭击" 2020-03-27
  • 凯蒂·派瑞和霉霉重修于好 2020-04-03
  • 艾伦聊火人节 2020-04-10
  • 艾伦"公报私仇" 2020-04-12
  • 观众玩"钱如雨下"赢1万美元 2020-04-14
  • 发布评论我来说2句

      最新文章

      可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

      每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

      添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
      添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。