手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 那些你不知道的故事 > 正文

贾尼斯·马歇尔 男人穿高跟鞋跳舞怎么了?!

来源:可可英语 编辑:hepburn   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

"Well, I've always been different and I wanted to be different and it's just wearing heels at a very young age was just a great statement for it."

“嗯……我一直都跟大家不太一样,我就是想跟大家不一样,小时候的我只是觉得穿高跟鞋是一个很好的声明。”

"Great, and what was that statement?"

“好吧,那具体是什么声明呢?”

"I do what I want and FXXK you."

“就是……老子想干嘛就干嘛,你算老几。”

"I'm Janice Marshall. I'm a French dancer, choreographer, and I'm known, I guess, to be a man that dances in heels.

“我是贾尼斯·马歇尔。我是来自法国的一名舞蹈家兼编舞,我给大家的印象,我猜啊,是一个穿高跟鞋跳舞的男人的印象。

Heels is definitely not just putting on a pair of heels and starting to dance with them.

穿高跟鞋跳舞绝对不是踩一双高跟鞋就可以开始跳舞了那么简单。

That's not what we're trying to do, we're trying to really make it a new style.

这并不是我们想做的,我们想做的是把它发展成一个新舞种。

Just as important as hip-hop, jazz and ballet.

而且是和嘻哈、爵士乐和芭蕾舞一样重要的舞种。

I have choreographed Cirque du Soleil shows and Zoomanity.

我给太阳剧团和《人类动物园秀》编过舞。

I've worked with Celine Dion and Ryan Reynolds.

和席琳·迪翁,瑞安·雷诺兹同过台。

I was playing Deadpol but in Heels."

我当时扮演的是死侍,穿高跟鞋的死侍。

"Thank you so much."

“非常感谢大家。”

"I'm happy when people tell me that it looks easy because it really isn't.

“大家告诉我穿高跟鞋跳舞看起来没什么难度时我还挺高兴的,因为事实并不是那样。

When I dance, I always try to make it look effortless.

我只是努力表现得很轻松而已。

The risk of dancing in heels, It's very simple. You can fall at any moment.

穿高跟鞋跳舞的风险,很简单啊。就随时都可能摔倒呗。

I think the secret is never to forget that you're wearing heels.

要说我有什么秘诀(跳得很稳),那应该是永远不要忘了你穿的是高跟鞋。

When I teach, I do tell my students that it's not enough to be a good dancer.

我教学生的时候我会告诉他们,仅仅成为一名优秀的舞者是不够的。

They have to be stars in their own way.

要用自己的方式把自己变成一颗明珠。

They have to have, what I say the most, is charisma.

必须得有魅力,我强调得最多的就是魅力。

I chose art because like many different artists, I'm sure, it was just a way of expressing ourselves.

我选择艺术这条路是因为和许多其他艺术家一样,我也相信,艺术就是自我表达的一种方式。

And, dance was like my way of screaming, pretty much, or say things that I couldn't.

跳舞就好比是我尖叫的方式,是我表达用语言无法表达的心声的方式。

Now, I'm pretty outspoken, that wasn't always like that.

现在我已经会直言不讳地面对(穿高跟鞋跳舞)这件事了,但以前我不是这样的。

I think dance helped me become like that.

我想是舞蹈成就了我。

People would only focus on the heels.

人们只会把注意力放在我的高跟鞋上。

Just the heels, the heels.

看来看去看的都是我的高跟鞋。

And at some point I was like, what it's not just the shoe itself.

我个人觉得,从某种程度上来说,穿高跟鞋跳舞的重点并不是鞋。

It's what it represents.

而是这件事情背后代表的东西。

It's the fact that man's are not supposed to do it.

是大家觉得男人就不应该穿高跟鞋这一事实。

It's the fact that if I'm gonna walk on the street with them, people will stare.

是我如果穿了高跟鞋走在路上大家就会盯着我看这一事实。

You can't disassociate that; being gay and dancing in heels as a man, you can't.

身为同性恋和明明是个男人还要穿高跟鞋跳舞这两件事是不能割裂开来看的。

And I think some people have to do it, so others can feel like it's okay to do it, not just in your room.

我觉得一定得有人去做这件事,这样,其他人才会觉得,噢,这样做也是OK的,而不是让他们只能在自己的房间里偷偷地穿偷偷地跳。

I started very young.

我很小就开始跳舞了。

My mother decided to put me up in a professional training den school.

我妈妈还把我送去了一所专业培训学校学习。

And, as I was getting older, I had my sexuality happening.

后来,随着我年龄的增长,我的性取向也慢慢成形了。

1

So the heels came with that.

穿高跟鞋就是那时候开始的。

I just think it's a little bit easier for sure to be gay now.

我只是觉得,比起以往,现在做一个同性恋肯定是要容易一些。

Definitely when I was 15 and where I was from, it wasn't.

尤其是跟我15岁的时候所生活的那个地方比起来。我那时候就……太难了。

It was not. Yeah."

真的太难了。嗯。”

"Were you dancing in heels at 15?"

“你15岁的时候就已经在穿着高跟鞋跳舞了吗?”

"No. No. But I was still gay. Same.

“没有,没有,但我那时候已经是同性恋了,现在也一样。

I didn't need heels, trust me, you knew."

我不需要(用)高跟鞋(来明确自己的同性恋身份),相信我,你会(通过其他渠道)知道的。”

"Right, left, right, left."

“右,左,右,左。

I've been told that when I teach a class, that I also teach them a little bit about life. More than just dance."

有人告诉我,我教学生的时候,也会教他们一些关于生活的经验。而不仅仅是教他们跳舞。”

"Grow it front."

“手,甩出去。”

"Because I think it goes together.

“我个人觉得它们是相辅相成的。

Like, you can't be this great rebel dancer if you're not like that in your life.

如果你生活中并不是一个叛逆的人,那你也不可能成为一个伟大的叛逆舞者。

And I am like that.

那我就是这样的人。

The way I dance is the way I am.

我的舞蹈和生活就是一脉相承的。

I don't believe I'm the first men to dance in heels at all.

我并不觉得我是第一个穿高跟鞋跳舞的男人。

I think what I've done is made it very okay to do it.

我所做的只是让大家接受了这件事而已。

I'm definitely aware of the influence that I have.

我自己的影响力我自己心里肯定是有数的。

I only do what I do so I can inspire people."

我做这些,只是想给大家一些鼓舞的力量。”

重点单词   查看全部解释    
inspire [in'spair]

想一想再看

vt. 影响,使 ... 感动,激发,煽动
v

联想记忆
ballet ['bælei]

想一想再看

n. 芭蕾舞

联想记忆
charisma [kə'rizmə]

想一想再看

n. 非凡的领导力,魅力

联想记忆
effortless ['efətlis]

想一想再看

adj. 容易的,不费力气的

联想记忆
stare [steə(r)]

想一想再看

v. 凝视,盯着看
n. 凝视

 
professional [prə'feʃənl]

想一想再看

adj. 职业的,专业的,专门的
n. 专业人

 
statement ['steitmənt]

想一想再看

n. 声明,陈述

联想记忆
outspoken [aut'spəukən]

想一想再看

adj. 直言无讳的,坦率的 动词outspeak的过去

 
den [den]

想一想再看

n. 兽穴,洞穴 v. 穴居

 
choreographer [.kɔri'ɔgrəfə]

想一想再看

n. 舞蹈指导

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。