手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 明星73个快问快答 > 正文

第28期:迈克尔·B·乔丹谈及自己的名字由来(2)

来源:可可英语 编辑:Andersen   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

The guy knows a little bit about everything. I mean, he could tell you, like, who made the camera,

他什么都知道一点。我是说,他可以告诉你相机是谁发明的,
where's this wood imported from the desk. The things you don't think he knows, he knows.
桌子上的木头是从哪进口的。你认为他不知道的事,他都知道。
He's just a little savant like that. Alright. So what do we, uh, have in this room over here?
他就是那样的一个小学者。好吧。所以我们,呃,在这个房间里有什么?
Oh, this is where all the creativity happens. A lot of work, a lot of writing, a lot of thinking.
哦,所有的创意都是在这里产生的。有很多工作要做,很多写作要安排,有很多思考要进行。
Ok. Favorite video game of all time? Call of Duty, hands down.
好的。一直以来最喜欢的电子游戏?《使命召唤》,毫无疑问是最喜欢的。
How does it feel playing yourself in NBA 2K17?
用《NBA2K17》这个游戏打球感觉如何?
Surreal. I love that game. I played it so much growing up as a kid. Now I'm in it. It's insane.
超现实的。我喜欢那游戏。我小时候玩过很多次。现在我还是很喜欢玩了。太疯狂了。
Who's MVP this year? Oh, the controversy, that's a loaded question.
今年的MVP是谁?哦,那是个充满争议的问题。
Kyrie Irving, the situation is just set up for him in Boston that way I think.
凯里·欧文,我想他在波士顿凯尔特人队就是MVP。
But he's a killer, you already know.
但他是个能在赛场绝杀的球员,你已经知道了。
Ok, so who's your favorite actress? Meryl Streep.
好吧,你最喜欢的女演员是谁?梅丽尔·斯特里普。
And what's your favorite performance of hers, ever?
你最喜欢她哪一部电影?
"Death Becomes Her", it's a classic.
《飞越长生》是一部经典之作。
What's your number one dating rule? Always pick up the tab, at first anyway.
你的头号约会规则是什么?不管怎样,一开始总是要付账的。
And then, uh, she never touches the doorknob.
然后,呃,她从来不碰门把手。
What gets you really pumped? Music. What ticks you off? Being hung up on.
是什么让你如此兴奋?音乐。什么惹你生气了?我被挂了电话。
What are you most nostalgic for from the '90s? '90s, '90s, '90s... Homemade mix tapes.
90年代以来,你最怀念的是什么?90年代,90年代,90年代……自制混合磁带。
Favorite line from anything you've worked on? Favorite line… "Where's Wallace"
你工作中最喜欢的台词?最喜欢的台词……“华莱士在哪里”
If you could hire anyone to make a doc about your life, who would it be?
如果你能雇个人当你的私人医生,那会是谁呢?
Ryan Coogler. What would the title be? The Gift That Keeps on Giving.
瑞恩·库格勒。标题是什么?《不断给予的礼物》。
Favorite beverage? Apple juice. You want one?
最喜欢的饮料?苹果汁。你想要喝一杯吗?
Yeah. Favorite food? Oh man that's tough. Uh, here you go. Thanks.
是的。最喜欢的食物?哦,天哪,很难说哪一个是最喜欢的。呃,给你。谢谢。
Mexican, Italian. Ok, who is someone you really want to meet but haven't had the chance?
墨西哥人,意大利人。好吧,谁是你真正想认识但却没有机会认识的人?
Malcolm Gladwell. Who's the most stylish person, living or not living?
马尔科姆·格拉德威尔。谁是最时髦的人,无论是在世的还是已去世的?
Prince. Pharrell. What's a song guaranteed to, uh, get you dancing?
Prince和法瑞尔。什么歌能保证让你跳舞?
Alicia Myers "I Want to Thank You", Can you show me that dance move? There it is. Ey.
Alicia Myers的歌《I Want To Thank You》,你能给我展示一下那个舞步吗?就在那儿展示呢。是的。
There it is. It's a two-step. Alright, who's your favorite singer?
在那儿呢。就两步。好吧,你最喜欢的歌手是谁?
Marvin Gaye. Favorite novelist? James Baldwin. Favorite artist? Hebru Brantley, Basquiat.
马文·盖伊。最喜欢的小说家?詹姆斯·鲍德温。最喜欢的艺术家?荷布洛·布兰特利,巴斯奎特。

迈克尔·B·乔丹

What's the craziest rumor you've ever heard about yourself? That I don't date black women.

你听过的关于你自己最疯狂的谣言是什么?我不和黑人女人约会。
If you could have a superpower, what would it be?
如果你能拥有一个超能力,那会是什么呢?
Control time, because then technically you could teleport.
控制时间,因为这样你就可以穿越时空了。
Who do you want to play in a movie? Action hero slash quantum physicist.
你想在电影里扮演谁?斜线量子物理学家,他是一个动作明星。
Who would you want to play you in a movie? Me.
你想让谁在电影里扮演你?我自己。
Ok, and let's say a book was written about you, who would you want to write your biography?
好吧,假设有人写了一本关于你的书,你想让谁写你的传记?
Me. I know you got to get out of here, but what can fans expect from "Black Panther"?
还是我自己。我。我知道你将要离开这里,但是粉丝们对《黑豹》有什么期待呢?
Oh, man, I think it's gonna be incredibly original, exciting, action-packed.
哦,伙计,我想它会非常有创意,令人兴奋,充满动感。
I really think it's a movie you haven't seen from Marvel just yet.
我真的认为这是一部你还没看过的漫威电影。
Can you give a reaction to the following? Shoot. Ok. The Wire?
你能对下面这些做出反应吗?说吧。好的。《火线》?
Baltimore crab cakes. Philadelphia? Cheesesteaks. Fidget spinners? Video games.
巴尔的摩蟹饼。《费城故事》?牛肉奶酪三明治。指尖陀螺?电子游戏。
Your sister? Mom number two. Your brother? Extremely loyal. New Jersey? Newark.
你的妹妹?妈妈的翻版。你的弟弟?忠心耿耿。新泽西州?纽瓦克。
Your fellow 73-question alum Zac Efron? Heartthrob, I guess. He'll be flattered to hear that.
你的同事扎克·埃夫隆呢?他之前已经接受过73个问题的采访。我想,是很让人心动吧。听到这个他会很高兴的。
What's the most important thing that's missing in the world right now?
目前世界上正在失去的最重要的东西是什么?
I think the world is missing a carbon tax. Michael, it's your parents.
我认为世界正在失去碳税。迈克尔,你父母来了。
Michael. Look who's back. You're leaving? Here, don't forget your lunch.
迈克尔。看谁回来了。你要走了?给你,别忘了你的午餐。
Thank you so much. Alright, man, see you later, bud. Take care. The perks of parents.
太谢谢你了。好吧,伙计,回头见,伙计。照顾好自己。家长的福利。
What's a cause or topic that you want to share right now?
您现在想分享什么原因或话题?
Police brutality in America. What charitable organizations are close to your heart?
美国警察的暴行。什么慈善组织最贴近你的心?
Lupus L.A. What's something you learned recently that blew your mind?
洛杉矶狼疮慈善基金会。最近你学到了什么让你大吃一惊的东西?
You can't lick your elbow, it's impossible. That's not true. That's not true.
你不能舔手肘,这是不可能的。不是这样的。不是这样的。
Just go ahead and try it, man. No I'm not gonna try right now,
去试试吧,伙计。不,我现在不想尝试,
because the last question's right here.
因为这是最后一个问题要问你了。
Can I have the honor of saying that I have a secret handshake with you?
我能荣幸和你来个秘密握手吗?
Yeah. Alright, cool. You're coming up? Yep, yep, sure. Cool, thanks.
可以。好吧,非常酷。你要近点吗?是的,是的,当然。很好,谢谢。
Work on that. That concludes our interview. Cool, alright, dude.
好好想想吧。我们的采访到此结束。好吧,好吧,伙计。
Really appreciate your time, Michael. Thanks for coming through.
很感谢你抽出时间来,迈克尔。多谢你能来采访我。
Alright, take care. Alright. Thanks.
好吧,保重。好吧。谢谢。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
creativity [.kri:ei'tiviti]

想一想再看

n. 创造力,创造

联想记忆
brutality [bru:'tæləti]

想一想再看

n. 残忍,无慈悲,野蛮的行为

 
elbow ['elbəu]

想一想再看

n. 手肘,急弯,扶手
v. 用手肘推开,推挤

联想记忆
haven ['heivn]

想一想再看

n. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,

联想记忆
performance [pə'fɔ:məns]

想一想再看

n. 表演,表现; 履行,实行
n. 性能,本

联想记忆
rumor ['ru:mə]

想一想再看

n. 谣言,传闻
vt. 谣传

 
marvel ['mɑ:vəl]

想一想再看

n. 奇异的事物,罕见的例子
v. 惊异于,惊

 
biography [bai'ɔgrəfi]

想一想再看

n. 传记

联想记忆
appreciate [ə'pri:ʃieit]

想一想再看

vt. 欣赏,感激,赏识
vt. 领会,充分意

联想记忆
fidget ['fidʒit]

想一想再看

vt. 使坐立不安 vi. 坐立不安 n. 烦躁,烦躁之

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。