手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 大叔教你学初级英语 > 正文

第39期:史蒂夫要去马达加斯加了吗?

来源:可可英语 编辑:Kelly   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Yeah! Finished! Ready to send to my auntie. Hey, Maggie! Come on, come on! Let's play, let's play!

耶!完成啦!我准备寄给我姑姑。嘿,麦琪!过来,过来!我们来玩儿吧!
Ok, coming Steve. Great! Let's play hide and seek.
好的,我来啦,史蒂夫。太棒了!我们来玩捉迷藏吧。
This is the base. Aha. I'll count to twenty and you go and hide. Ok. Hehey!
这是大本营。啊哈。我会数到20,你去藏起来。好。嘿嘿!
1... 2... 3... oh, hey, hello! Me and Maggie are playing hide and seek here in the garden.
1、2、3……哦,嘿,你们好!我和麦琪正在花园里玩捉迷藏。
Hey, look. There are lots of flowers and there is a tree in my garden.
嘿,看,我的花园里有好多花,还有一棵树。
So what is it? Yeah! It's a garden. Say it with me. Loudly. What is it? It's a garden.
这是什么?对啦!这是个花园。和我一起说,大声说。这是什么?这是个花园。
What is it? It's a garden. What is it? It's a garden. Yeah! Hurry up Steve! Let's play!
这是什么?这是个花园。这是什么?这是个花园。对啦!快点,史蒂夫!我们来玩!
Sorry Maggie. Ok. 1... 2... miss a few... 19, 20! Coming! Ready or not.
抱歉,麦琪。好。1、2……跳几个数字……19、20!来啦!不管你准备好了没。
Ok, where is Maggie? Is she in the shed? In the garage? Oh hey, look.
好,麦琪在哪儿?她在储藏屋里吗?在车库里吗?哦嘿,看。
The window in the basement is open. Maybe Maggie is hiding in the basement. Let's look.
地下室的窗户开着呢,麦琪可能藏在地下室里了,我们来看看。
Maggie! Maggie! Hey, can you see Maggie? Where is that naughty bird?
麦琪!麦琪!嘿,你们能看到麦琪吗?这只调皮捣蛋的鸟在哪儿?
There are spiders here, oh, and it's cold. Hey, you know what this is, don't you? Yeah. It's a basement.
这里有蜘蛛,哦,而且这里很冷。嘿,你们知道这是什么地方吗?嗯,这是地下室。
Look, there is a small window. So, hey, say it with me. What is it? It's a basement.
看,这里有个小窗户。嘿,和我一起说,这是什么?这是个地下室。
Say it again. What is it? It's a basement. Let me hear you. What is it? It's a basement. Yeah! Well done!
再来一遍,这是什么?这是个地下室。让我听到你的声音。这是什么?这是个地下室。对啦!太棒了!
I'm in the basement. The basement. Oh, no, Maggie is not here.
我在地下室里,地下室。哦不,麦琪不在这儿。

史蒂夫要去马达加斯加了吗?jpg

Oh, she likes to be up high. Let's look in the loft. Maggie! Maggie! I'm going to find you in the loft.

哦,她喜欢在高处,我们去阁楼看看。麦琪!麦琪!我来阁楼找你啦。
Hey, can you see Maggie here, in the loft? Shhhh. Oh-oh. Shhh. Be quiet. Steve's here. Hahaha.
嘿,你在阁楼这里看到麦琪了吗?嘘,哦哦。嘘,安静。史蒂夫在这里。哈哈哈。
Yes? You can see Maggie? Here? But what room is this? Look, there is an old sofa.
嗯?你们看到麦琪了?在这里?这是什么房间?看,这有一个旧沙发。
There are three old tables. So what room is this? Yeah.
有3张旧桌子。所以这是什么房间?对啦。
It's a loft. Oh, shhh. Hey, say it with me as I look for Maggie. It's a loft. What is it? It's a loft.
这是阁楼。哦,嘘。嘿,我边找麦琪你们边和我一起说。这是阁楼。这是什么?这是阁楼。
What is it? It's a loft. Oh but where is Maggie? Oh-oh silly Steve!
这是什么?这是阁楼。哦,麦琪在哪里?哦哦,史蒂夫真笨!
Hey, found you Maggie! Yeah. Ha! I win. Ok, my turn to hide now. Ok. And your turn to seek. Yeah!
嘿,我找到你啦,麦琪!耶。哈!我赢啦。好,现在该我来藏了。好。该你来找了。耶!
Let's go back to the garden. Ok.
我们回到花园去。好。
That was a good hiding place in the loft. Yeah!
阁楼是个藏起来的好地方。嗯!
Now it's my turn to hide. You count to twenty Maggie. Ok. Let's go! Yeah!
现在该我来藏了。麦琪,你数到20。好。我们走!耶!
1... Hey, I can hide in the shed. 2... You don't know what a shed is? This is a shed.
1……嘿,我可以藏在储藏屋里。2……你们不知道储藏屋是什么?这是个储藏屋。
3... Look, there are tools for the garden. Yeah! 4... Hey, say it with me. But quietly.
3……看,这里有在花园要用的工具。耶!4……嘿,和我一起说,但轻轻地说。
What is it? 5... It's a shed. What is it? It's a shed. And again. What is it? 6... It's a shed. Well done!
这是什么?5……这是个储藏屋。这是什么?这是个储藏屋。再来一遍,这是什么?6……这是个储藏屋。太棒了!
7... So I am going to hide in the shed. 8... Auuuu! Haha! So Steve is in the shed. Oh no!
7……我准备藏在储藏屋里。8……嗷!哈哈!史蒂夫在储藏屋里。哦不!
9... I can't hide in a shed now. 10... Where can I hide? 11... A-ha the garage!
9……我现在不能藏在储藏屋里了。10……我藏在哪儿呢?11……啊哈,车库!
12... Hey, I can hide in here. 13... What is it? 14... Yeah! It's a garage.
12……嘿,我可以藏在这儿。13……这是什么?14……对啦!这是个车库。
Say it with me. But quietly. What is it? It's a garage.
和我一起说,轻轻地说。这是什么?这是个车库。
What is it? It's a garage. What is it? It's a garage. Yeah! I can hide in the garage.
这是什么?这是个车库。这是什么?这是个车库。对啦!我可以藏在车库里。
Oh no! Look, there is a car in the garage. 15... Oh, where can I hide now? 16...
哦不!看,车库里有一辆车。15……哦,我现在藏在哪儿呢?16……
Oh hey, I can hide in that box, yeah! 17... Oh, Maggie will never find me now.
哦嘿,我可以藏在那个箱子里,耶!17……哦,麦琪永远找不到我。
18...19...20! Haha! Coming! Ready or not. Oh, let's look in the shed. Yeah!
18……19……20!哈哈!来啦!不管你准备好了没。哦,我们去储藏屋看看。耶!
Oh no! Oh! Maggie will never find me now! Oh, help! Maggie! Help!
哦不!哦!麦琪永远也找不到我了!哦,救命!麦琪!救命!
Oh hey! If you like it, like it. If you love it, subscribe! Thank you!
哦嘿!如果你们喜欢这个节目。如果你们喜欢这个节目,请订阅!谢谢你们!

重点单词   查看全部解释    
basement ['beismənt]

想一想再看

n. 根基,地下室
n.(新英格兰)特别

联想记忆
base [beis]

想一想再看

n. 基底,基础,底部,基线,基数,(棒球)垒,[化]碱

 
shed [ʃed]

想一想再看

n. 车棚,小屋,脱落物
vt. 使 ...

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。