手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 明星73个快问快答 > 正文

第31期:卡米拉·卡贝洛很爱她的家人(3)

来源:可可英语 编辑:Andersen   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

And we were talking about it and I just remember hugging her and I was crying and we were,

我们在讨论这件事,我记得当时我抱着她,我哭了,我们,
I just felt really connected with her and a few months later,
我只是觉得真的与她感同身受,几个月后,
she told me that she was doing a lot better and now I'm doing a lot better too
她告诉我她变得更好了,现在我也一样。
and just having an honest conversation about that.
我只想和你坦诚地谈谈。
I just felt it's like one of those moments where I was really connecting with someone.
我只是觉得这是我和一个人真正意义上地产生了共鸣。
That's really, really sweet. Wait, can I show you something really cool?
真是太贴心了。等等,我能给你看点很酷的东西吗?
Yeah, let's do it. Come here. Okay, Gryffendor or Slytherin?
是啊,我们到这边来吧。快过来。好吧,格兰芬多还是斯莱特林?
Gryffendor and I definitely read all the Harry Potter quizzes to get Gryffendor even though I know I'm a Hufflepuff.
格兰芬多,尽管我知道我是赫奇帕奇,但我和格兰芬多绝对是为了得到格兰芬多而阅读了所有的哈利波特的小测验。
Hufflepuffs are good too. Rachel or Phoebe? Phoebe. Celine or Whitney?
赫奇帕奇也不错。Rachel还是Phoebe?Phoebe。席琳还是惠特妮?
Celitney, I don't know, I gotta pick both.
席琳和惠特妮,我不知道,我得两个人都很好。
I heard that you don't curse in front of your audiences, tell me why.
我听说你不在观众面前骂人,告诉我为什么。
Because my sister's 10 years younger than me and when I started this, I was 15 and she was five.
因为我妹妹比我小10岁,当我开始做这个的时候,我15岁,她5岁。
And obviously she's around me when I'm working a lot and singing,
很明显我在工作和唱歌的时候她就在我身边,
when singing my songs and I just didn't wanna, I just didn't, I don't know,
当我唱歌的时候,我只是不想,我只是没有,我不知道,
I'm just really mindful of her and therefore like all my kid audience,
我只是真的很在意她,所以她就像我所有的听众小朋友一样,
it's just a personal choice. I just wanna yeah. What's your favorite curse word anyway?
只是个人的选择。我只想知道。你最喜欢的诅咒词是什么?
Okay what are you gonna show me? Do you want to see? Look, there's koi fish in this pond.
好吧,你要给我看什么?你想看看吗?看,池塘里有锦鲤。
Where? Did you, you see them over there? Yeah, right there.
在哪?你看到它们在那边了吗?是的,就在那儿。
Did you know that koi fish live to be 200 years old?
你知道锦鲤能活到200岁吗?
You are full of trivia. Especially if you feed them. You wanna feed them?
你满脑子都是琐事。尤其是你喂他们的时候。你想喂锦鲤吗?
Oh my God this is great. I've never done this before, I'm a master.
天哪,这太棒了。我以前从没这么做过,我很擅长喂鱼。
One, two, three. Fish feeder, eat that fish. Oh yeah, we feeding 'em.
一,二,三。鱼类喂食器,把鱼吃了。是啊,我们在喂它们吃的。
Okay, Camila, I heard you were really shy as a child, is this true?
好吧,卡米拉,我听说你小时候很害羞,是真的吗?
Oh my God, yeah. I would literally, I would go cry when people sang "Happy birthday" to me, I was so overwhelmed.
哦,天哪,是的。当人们为我唱“生日快乐”的时候,我真的要哭了,我太激动了。
I would go to family parties and get so overwhelmed that I just started crying.
我之前去参加家庭聚会的时候,不知所措,哭个不停。

卡米拉

Well you overcame that pretty well. Well, I still kinda do it, but it's a,

你已经克服得很好了。好吧,我还是会那样做的了,但这是个,
I keep them more under control now. But what gave you the courage to sing in spite of social anxiety like that?
我现在更能控制这些了。尽管你有这样的社交焦虑,那是什么让你有勇气去唱歌的呢?
I think it's just because honestly, it's just what I love to do most in the world.
我想这只是因为,老实说,这正是我最喜欢做的事。
And I was, well, if I wanna do this, then I need to overcome this.
我是,好吧,如果我想这么做,我就得克服它。
And I feel like I have, I think that I'm introverted by nature and can still get a little bit shy sometimes,
我觉得我已经……我觉得我天生内向,有时还是会有点害羞,
but I think that's normal and something that you could totally control.
但我觉得这很正常而且你完全可以把控这些。
Whose work has really, really made a profound impact on you?
谁的作品对你产生了真正意义上地深远的影响?
Beyonce, I spent the last whole year before every performance,
碧昂丝,每次演出前的上一年,
I would listen to "Homecoming" and just watching that documentary,
我都会听《Homecoming》,然后看那部纪录片,
it just felt so meaningful and important and connected to humanity and what's real in the world.
它是如此的有意义和重要,将人类和现实世界联系在一起。
And I was just really inspired by her strength and yeah, I think that she's incredible.
我真的被她的力量所鼓舞,是的,我认为她太不可思议了。
Do you ever read press about yourself? Absolutely not, never, I would never.
你有读过媒体关于你自己的报道吗?绝对不会读,绝对不会,我是绝对不会读的。
Nobody could ever make me do that. Why, why, why, why, why? Because it just hurts.
从来没人能让我这么做。为什么,为什么,为什么,为什么,为什么?因为这真的很伤人。
It hurts my soul and I know that if I wanna be happy and if I want to be myself and stay true to myself and true to people,
这伤害了我的灵魂,我知道如果我想快乐,如果我想做我自己,忠于自己,忠于他人,
I know that I can't read those things about myself because how could it not hurt? It would hurt everybody and anybody.
我知道我不能读那些关于我自己的东西,因为它怎么能不伤害我呢?会伤害到所有人。
No, it's true. What's the thing that you're most proud of, off stage?
是的,确实如此。台下你最引以为傲的是什么?
The thing that I'm most proud of off stage?
我在台下最自豪的事是什么?
I think that I have a, I think that the most important thing to me is to do the right thing and do the good thing.
我认为我有……,我认为对我来说最重要的事情是做正确的事和做好事。
And I feel like I have a good sense of,
我觉得我有一种很好的感觉,
I think that's the only thing that matters to me in the world even if I'm unsuccessful and fail at everything,
我认为这是世界上唯一对我重要的事情,即使我失败了,每件事都失败了,
if I know that I'm treating people the right way and, and following kind of my morals,
如果我知道我对待别人的方式是正确的,并且遵循我的道德准则,
then I feel, I feel so proud of myself as a person.
然后我觉得,作为一个人,我为自己感到骄傲。
Now you've spoken directly to dreamers from the stage.
现在你已经直接和舞台上的梦想家们对话了。
Yeah. What's something you want dreamers and immigrants to hear today?
是的。你今天想让梦想家们和移民们听到什么?
That you are not alone and you are supported and heard and seen by a lot of people.
你不是一个人,很多人都支持你们,听到你们的呼声,目光关注着你们。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
overcome [.əuvə'kʌm]

想一想再看

vt. 战胜,克服,(感情等)压倒,使受不了

联想记忆
unsuccessful [,ʌnsək'sesful]

想一想再看

adj. 失败的;不成功的

 
absolutely ['æbsəlu:tli]

想一想再看

adv. 绝对地,完全地;独立地

 
incredible [in'kredəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 难以置信的,惊人的

 
pond [pɔnd]

想一想再看

n. 池塘
v. 筑成池塘

 
profound [prə'faund]

想一想再看

adj. 深奥的,深邃的,意义深远的

联想记忆
anxiety [æŋ'zaiəti]

想一想再看

n. 焦虑,担心,渴望

 
morals

想一想再看

n. 道德

 
humanity [hju:'mæniti]

想一想再看

n. 人类,人性,人道,慈爱,(复)人文学科

 
spite [spait]

想一想再看

n. 恶意,怨恨
vt. 刁难,伤害

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。