手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 明星73个快问快答 > 正文

第32期:卡米拉·卡贝洛很爱她的家人(4)

来源:可可英语 编辑:Andersen   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

And besides that issue, what's a cause that's near and dear to your heart?

除了这个问题,你最关心的是什么?

The earth and climate change and everything that's going on right now

地球和气候变化,以及现在正在发生的一切,

and what that's gonna do in the future generations.

以及未来几代人将会做些什么。

Camila, tea is ready. Oh my God, do you wanna have some camomile relaxing delicious tea?

卡米拉,茶好了。哦,天哪,你想放松吗?来喝点好喝的甘菊茶吗?

Oh my gosh, it's so British of you. I know. You've turned British.

哦,天哪,你太有英国味了。我知道。你已经是英国人了。

Well actually, actually an English breakfast would be the British thing of me,

实际上,我最喜欢英式早餐了,

but camomile is kind of my favorite, not gonna lie.

但甘菊是我的最爱,我不会撒谎的。

Oh My God. What? There's ducks over there and we're gonna feed them.

哦天哪。什么?那边有鸭子,我们去喂它们吧。

There a family of ducks. Oh my God, okay. Oh my gosh. Here's the truth, right?

那里有一群鸭子。哦天哪,好吧。哦,天哪。实话告诉你,对吧?

So I came into this house and they were like, there's ducks every morning and I've never ever seen them.

自我住进这间房子,他们说,每天早上都有鸭子,我从来没见过它们。

I have my duck food ready and I've never seen them until today.

直到今天我才见到,我已经准备好了我的鸭肉餐了。

So you're like my good luck charm. I am so lucky. Oh my God.

所以你就像我的幸运符。我太幸运了。哦天哪。

I'm a lucky duck. Oh my God, we're lucky ducks.

我真幸运。天哪,我们都很幸运。

But we're gonna keep on answering our questions.

但我们得言归正传了。

Okay. Kicks or heels? Kicks. Smokey eye or pastel palette?

好吧。喜欢踢腿走路还是脚后跟着地走路?踢腿走路。喜欢烟熏妆或粉彩色调的?

Oh my God. Oh my God, thank God I'm not like my grandma who has an actual fear of birds.

哦天哪。哦,天哪,感谢上帝,我不像我奶奶那样害怕鸟。

Oh my Gosh. Oh my God. I did not sign up for this , Camila.

哦天哪。哦天哪。我没有遇到过这种情况,卡米拉。

They are shy, you wanna talk about shy, that they're shy. Okay, wow.

它们很害羞,你想说的是害羞,它们很害羞。好吧,哇。

That was really cool though, huh? That was beautiful. It's kinda magical.

不过,那真的很酷,是吧?太美了。有点神奇。

Okay, we have to get back to the questions. Okay, sweating.

好吧,我们得回到问题上来。好吧,我都出汗了。

Me too, dress or pants? Dress. Mini or maxi? Maxi. Leather or lace? Lace.

我也是,喜欢穿裙子还是裤子?裙子。迷你短裙还是长裙?长裙。喜欢穿皮外套还是蕾丝的?蕾丝。

Would you rather swim in a beach or do you imagine yourself skiing in the Alpine?

你宁愿在海滩游泳,还是想象自己在阿尔卑斯山滑雪?

Honestly, no, I'm from Miami and even this being outside fully bundled is too cold for me.

老实说,不,我是从迈阿密来的,对我来说,即使在外面穿得很多也感觉太冷了。

All right, whose fashion advice do you listen to before anyone else?

好吧,关于时尚潮流,你会先听谁的建议?

My mom's 'cause she always tells me when I look like a homeless person,

我妈妈,是因为她总是在我看起来像流浪汉的时候给我提建议,

卡米拉

when I'm leaving the house and she's like, you cannot do that.

当我离开家的时候,她说你不能像那个样子出去。

Who's your favorite designer? I like Chanel.

你最喜欢的设计师是谁?我喜欢香奈儿。

Which artist's style do you most admire? Rihanna and I bet even Rihanna would say Rihanna.

你最欣赏哪种艺术家的风格?蕾哈娜,我打赌你问蕾哈娜这个问题时时,她也会说是自己的。

All right, do you have any good luck charms? Eugene Fitzherbert, my dog.

好吧,你有什么幸运符吗?我的狗,它叫Eugene Fitzherbert。

Ooh, your dog, yes. What kind of breed of dog is he?

哦,你的狗,是的。是哪个品种的狗?

He is a, okay, here's truth. He's a Pomeranian and I usually always, always, always like big dogs,

它是个……,好吧,事实是这样的。是一只松鼠犬,我总是喜欢大狗,

but he kinda won my heart. Can I meet him? He's not here, he's in Miami.

但它很合我的胃口。我能见见它吗?它不在这里,它在迈阿密。

What a bummer. I know. Now it's a very unique name for a dog.

太不走运了。我知道。这对狗来说这是个很独特的名字。

Thanks. And Eugene is named after a Disney character?

谢谢。尤金是以迪斯尼人物的名字命名的?

Yes, the prince from Tangled, whose name is Flynn Rider,

是的,来自3D动画电影《长发公主》里一个叫弗林骑士的王子,

but secretly his name is Eugene Fitzherbert and I always want to name my dog's Disney characters.

但我给你秘密透露一下,他的名字是Eugene Fitzherbert,我总是想用迪斯尼人物名来命名我的狗。

Thank you for clarifying that. Absolutely, hey, we should get some tea.

感谢你澄清这一点。当然,嘿,我们应该去喝杯茶。

It's getting cold, yup. Okay, so besides tea, what other British customs have you become familiar with?

现在外面变冷了,是的。好吧,除了茶,你还熟悉其他什么英国习俗?

Have you ever had a digestive? No.

你吃过消化剂吗?没有。

It's like a really famous British cookie and it has chocolate on one side.

它就像一个非常有名的英国曲奇,有一边是巧克力。

It's really good, we're gonna have that with our tea right now.

真的很不错,我们现在就把它和我们的茶一起喝。

When you dip it, it melts in your mouth.

当你把它蘸在茶水的时候,然后放到嘴里,你会感觉到它在融化。

It's incredible also Cadbury's, hey mama, chocolates. If you insist.

太不可思议了,吉百利巧克力,嘿,妈妈,巧克力。如果你坚持的话。

Chocolate buttons are really good. Fish and chips dunked in a lot of vinegar,

巧克力豆,真的很不错。把鱼和薯条泡在醋里,

that's what they don't tell you, is that you gotta dunk it in vinegars.

他们没告诉你的是,你得把它浸在醋里。

Nando's with peri peri sauce. I'm moving here. You are loving it here.

Nando's的peri peri酱。我要搬到这儿来。你爱死这里了。

I love it. All right but besides England, what country has the best cuisine?

我爱死它了。好吧,但是除了英国,哪个国家的菜最好?

I think Italy, I just love to pig out over some Italian food.

我想是意大利吧,我只是喜欢吃点意大利菜。

It's actually one of the most gorgeous things in the world to me personally.

对我个人来说这是世界上最美妙的事情。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
absolutely ['æbsəlu:tli]

想一想再看

adv. 绝对地,完全地;独立地

 
unique [ju:'ni:k]

想一想再看

adj. 独一无二的,独特的,稀罕的

联想记忆
designer [di'zainə]

想一想再看

n. 设计者

联想记忆
magical ['mædʒikəl]

想一想再看

adj. 魔术的,有魔力的,神奇的

 
incredible [in'kredəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 难以置信的,惊人的

 
charm [tʃɑ:m]

想一想再看

n. 魅力,迷人,吸引力,美貌
v. (使)陶

 
issue ['iʃju:]

想一想再看

n. 发行物,期刊号,争论点
vi. & vt

 
leather ['leðə]

想一想再看

n. 皮革,皮制品
adj. 皮革制的

 
tangled ['tæŋɡld]

想一想再看

adj. 紊乱的;纠缠的;缠结的;复杂的

 
vinegar ['vinigə]

想一想再看

n. 醋

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。