手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 看动漫学心理学 > 正文

7种不可忽视的直觉

来源:可可英语 编辑:Ceciliya   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Hey everyone. Psych2Go's mission is to make psychology acceptable to everyone,

大家好,本节目的任务是让人人都能接触到心理学,
and provide information that could perhaps help you or someone you know.
并为需要的人提供信息。
References are listed in the description below, if you wanna learn more.
参考信息已列在下方,供大家了解更多。
Is there an inner voice telling you what feels right or wrong?
在内心深处是否有一个声音告诉你什么是对,什么是错?
Do you ever just know what to do, but not always know how you know?
你是否有这种感觉,你就是知道该怎么做,但却不知道自己是怎么知道的?
That's your gut feeling, also called a Sixth Sense. Whatever you call it, there is a power in human instinct.
这是你的直觉,也称第六感。不管你把它叫什么,这是人类本能中有一种力量。
These feelings are sudden, overwhelming and unexplainable, appearing during times of great need.
这些感觉会突然出现在紧急时刻,无法阻挡也无法解释。
They're usually pretty reliable, as they're a manifestation of the subconscious,
它们通常非常可信,因为它们是潜意识的表现,
helping us perceive ourselves and our enviroment at a much deeper level.
帮助我们更深层次地理解自己以及我们周围的环境。
Many still feel it's too risky to rely on their true instincts, the result is that the instinct is ignored, while logic is applied,
仍有很多人认为依赖自己的直觉太过冒险,所以他们经常忽略自己直觉,而用逻辑思考,
and they lead themselves to current their future unhappiness, dissatisfaction and confusion.
但这么做造成了他们现在的不快乐、不满足和困惑。
With that said, here are 7 gut feelings you should not ignore.
说了这么多,以下是7种你不应该忽视的直觉。
1. I'm in danger from something.
1. 我有危险。
Your gut instincts reflect what your subconscious might already know.
你的直觉反映了你的潜意识可能已经知道的事情。
Does the situation here right now feel unsafe? Does your gut tell you not to go through with something?
目前的情况似乎不安全?你的直觉告诉你不要做某事?
Do you inexplicably feel like you should stay away from a particular person?
你是否莫名地觉得你应该远离某人?
Listen carefully to that feeling. Your instincts can usually sense when you're in danger.
仔细倾听这种感觉。你的直觉真的可以感知危险。
And they can help you avoid many potentially dangerous situations. Keep yourself save. Don't ignore it.
它们可以帮助你避免有潜在危险的情况。保护自己的安全。不要忽视它。
2. Others are in danger from something.
2. 其他人有危险。
Empathy plays a big part in this one. Your instincts are not self-centered,
同理心在这一点上起了很大作用。你的直觉并不是以自己为中心的,
they can sense when others are likely facing danger as well.
它们也能感知到别人可能遇到危险。
Even when someone seems safe, happy and normal on the surface, that 'normal' scene might simply be a mask they're hiding behind.
即便有些人表面上看起来很安全、开心正常,但这种‘正常’可能只是他们用于隐藏的面具。
Think about the times you may have helped someone and they asked, 'How did you know? I thought I was acting normally.'
想想那些经历:你曾经帮助过别人却被问到“你是怎么知道的?我以为我表现得很正常。”
Listen to your gut and you just might end up saving another person's life. Or at least help them out of harm's way.
倾听你的直觉,你可能就救了别人。或者至少帮助他们远离伤害。
3. I'm making a mistake.
3. 我正在犯错。
Your subconscious may be picking up on signs of being off that you can't immediately perceive.
你的潜意识可能会捕捉到你无法立即察觉的信号。
Which is why you need to trust it when it tells you that something's wrong.
所以当它告诉你什么事情出错了的时候,你需要相信它。
Usually, this is a deep, strong and distinct feeling of uneasiness, one that's meant to let you know that what you're doing isn't right.
通常,这是一种深刻、强烈、明显的不安感,它是想告诉你,你所做的是不对的。

7种不可忽视的直觉

Don't try to talk yourself out of it by diminishing or dismissing the importance of your own wellbeing.

不要试图通过贬低自己幸福的重要性来说服自己放弃它。
If something really doesn't seem right to you, you shouldn't do it.
如果某事确实不对劲,你就不应该做。
Though you may not fully understand it yet, there's a reason why you're feeling this way.
虽然你并不完全理解,但是出现这种感觉是有原因的。
Your instincts are simply trying to save you from doing something you'll regret.
你的直觉只是想让你避免做一些会让你后悔的事情。
For example, you find yourself stuck in a job with an emotionally manipulative boss and you wanna leave.
例如,你发现自己遇上了一个情绪控制型的老板,你想离职,
Then you talk yourself into staying because it's a constant pay-jack and pays the bills.
但你却说服自己留下,因为收入不错,可以用来支付账单。
But what you're really doing is neglecting your happiness, physical and mental health.
但是你这么做是在忽视自己的快乐以及身体和心理健康。
4. I'm not feeling well.
4. 我感觉不舒服。
People who suffer a stroke or traumatic brain injuries often report that moments before the accident,
经常有患中风或创伤性脑损伤的人上报称,自己在遭遇事故前,
they sensed that something was off with them. So if your body doesn't feel well, don't doubt it, waiting for it to get worse, or even critical.
感觉到有什么不对劲。所以如果你的身体不舒服,不要抱怀疑态度等着情况越变越糟。
Be aware of the signs that something is wrong with you in any way, physically, mentally or emotionally.
注意你身体上、精神上或情感上的任何不对劲的迹象。
And don't be so quick to dismiss your instincts when they tell you you're not feeling well.
当直觉告诉你感觉不舒服时,不要那么快就否定它们。
5. This will be bad in the long-run.
5. 从长远来看,这会很糟糕。
It isn't just immediate danger your intuition can save you from,
你的直觉不仅能将你从即可危险中拯救出来。
it can also help you steer clear of things that could be harmful to your mental and emotional wellbeing,
它还能帮助你避开那些对你的精神和情感健康有害的事情。
such as a bad relationship, an incompatible partner, or an unfulfilling career.
比如,一段糟糕的关系、不合拍的伴侣,或者一个没有成就感的事业。
If you feel off most days, like something's wrong but you can't quite put your finger on it,
如果你大部分时间都感觉不太好,就像出了什么问题,但又说不清楚,
that's probably your instincts saving you from self-sabotaging your happiness.
这可能是你的本能让你免于亲手破坏自己的幸福。
Don't just shrug it off! Get to the route of the problem, and let your instincts guide you to the right path.
不要觉得无所谓!找到问题的方向,让你的直觉指引你找到正确的道路。
6. This is exciting.
6. 这真令人激动。
Another gut feeling that's familiar to many of us but we tend to ignore is the excitement over an opportunity, or a new beginning.
另一种熟悉但却会被忽视的直觉是对机会或一个新开始的兴奋。
We feel in our hearts that we're capable of achieving all our hopes and dreams.
我们内心觉得我们有能力实现我们所有的希望和梦想。
Sometimes, though, we hold ourselves back, allowing our fears and insecurities to override our inner knowledge.
但有时,我们抑制自己,让我们的恐惧和不安全感凌驾于我们的内在知识之上。
When self-doubt creeps in, it masks, muffles and taints our excitement with fear, making us second-guess ourselves.
当自我怀疑悄然而至时,它会用恐惧掩盖、掩盖我们的兴奋,让我们怀疑自己。
If someone offers you a chance that inspires you or excites you, you should go for it!
如果有人给你一个能激励你或让你兴奋的机会,你应该去争取!
Refuse to be held back by limiting beliefs, and listen to what your gut tells you – though it may be scary, isn't achieving your dream worth it?
不要被狭隘的信念所束缚,听从你内心的声音——尽管这可能很可怕,但实现梦想难道不值得吗?
7. This feels right.
7. 这个感觉对了。
Last but not the least, you should always listen to your instincts when it comes to knowing what's right for you.
最后,当你知道什么是适合你的时候,你应该听从你的直觉。
Do you find yourself drawn to someone? Is there something you really want to pursue, no matter the odds?
你发现自己被某人吸引了吗?有没有什么是你真正想要追求的,不管机会有多大?
This is your inner voice speaking to you, letting you know that you are where you belong.
这是你内心的声音在对你说话,让你知道你属于哪里。
You feel happy and content because you know, deep down inside, that you're doing something right.
你觉得开心和满足,因为在内心深处你知道做这些是对的。
It all comes so easily and effortlessly that you don't even need to think about it. You just know when you know.
这一切来得如此容易和毫不费力,你甚至不需要考虑。反正你就是知道。
Needless to say, when your gut feeling is trying to tell you something, it's worth giving it a careful listen.
不用说,当你的直觉想要告诉你一些事情时,这是值得仔细倾听。
Instincts are often spontaneous and mysterious, when you follow your heart and start trusting your gut - everything else tends to fall into place.
当你跟随自己的内心并开始相信自己的直觉时,本能往往是自发的和神秘的——其他的一切都趋于顺理成章。
Do you believe gut feelings can be trusted, or do you think it's all confirmation biased?
你认为自己的直觉可信吗?或者你认为这一切不过是确认偏误?
Have you had an experience where you just knew what your instincts saved you,
你是否有过这样的经历,你知道你的直觉拯救了你,
or conversely - times when you ignored your inner voice and later regretted it?
或者相反——你忽略了内心的声音,后来又后悔了?
Please, like, share and comment below. Our gut instinct says, we'd love to hear what you have to say. Thanks for stopping by!
请给我们点赞、分享并评论。我们的直觉告诉我们,我们很想听听你有什么要说的。感谢收看!

重点单词   查看全部解释    
mental ['mentl]

想一想再看

adj. 精神的,脑力的,精神错乱的
n. 精

联想记忆
opportunity [.ɔpə'tju:niti]

想一想再看

n. 机会,时机

 
overwhelming ['əuvə'welmiŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 势不可挡的,压倒的

 
logic ['lɔdʒik]

想一想再看

n. 逻辑,逻辑学,条理性,推理

联想记忆
tend [tend]

想一想再看

v. 趋向,易于,照料,护理

 
empathy ['empəθi]

想一想再看

n. 移情作用,共鸣,执着投入

联想记忆
particular [pə'tikjulə]

想一想再看

adj. 特殊的,特别的,特定的,挑剔的
n.

联想记忆
mysterious [mis'tiəriəs]

想一想再看

adj. 神秘的,不可思议的

联想记忆
avoid [ə'vɔid]

想一想再看

vt. 避免,逃避

联想记忆
manipulative [mə'nipjuleitiv]

想一想再看

adj. 操纵的,巧妙处理的

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。