手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 看动漫学心理学 > 正文

隐藏性焦虑症的10个迹象

来源:可可英语 编辑:Ceciliya   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

According to the American Psychological Association,

根据美国心理学协会,
people with anxiety have a future-oriented fear which leads them to avoiding anything that could potentially trigger a stress response.
焦虑症患者有一种对未来的恐惧,这会让他们避免任何可能触发压力反应的事物。
In 2017, the National Institute of Mental Health reported that approximately forty million people worldwide suffer from anxiety.
2017年,美国家心理卫生研究所报告称全球约有4000万人患有焦虑症。
Anxiety disorders are highly treatable but recent surveys show that only 36.9% of those suffering from it seek treatment.
焦虑症是很容易治疗的,但是近期调查表明仅有36.9%的患者寻求了治疗。
This might be because most people with anxiety worry about the judgment of others
这可能是因为大部分焦虑症患者担心别人的评头论足
and how the stigma against mental illness might negatively affect their lives.
以及精神疾病污名化会对他们造成消极影响。
Does this sound familiar to you? Do you aware you might be suffering from anxiety and just don't realize it?
这听起来熟悉吗?你有没有意识到你可能患有焦虑症?
Here are 10 telltale signs of hidden anxiety to look out for.
以下是隐藏性焦虑症的10个迹象。
1. You don't like talking to people face-to-face.
1. 不喜欢和别人当面交谈。
You can easily keep a conversation going for hours when you're texting or chatting online with a friend
通过短信或线上聊天,你可以和朋友聊上好几个小时,
but talking to someone in person? No, that's an entirely different story.
但是当面交谈?不要了吧,这就是完全不同了。
Even if you already know them well or have talked to them online, you still get tense and nervous talking to them in person.
即便你们非常熟悉或是已经在网上聊过了,当面交谈时,你仍然会紧张。
You have trouble making eye contact or finding the words to respond and you want to end face-to-face conversations as soon as they begin.
你不习惯眼神接触,不知道怎么回应,对话刚开始,你就想着结束。
2. You're always self-conscious.
2. 总觉得很难为情。
Do you walk into a room and immediately feel like everyone is staring at you, listening to you and judging your every move?
你有没有这种感觉:走进房间,立马觉得大家都在盯着你,听你说话,评论你的一举一动?
Or perhaps you're overly conscious of the way you walk, the way you eat, the way you sit,
或者你总是过度在意自己走路、吃东西的方式,自己的坐姿
the sound of your voice when you talk and so on. This could be a sign that you have hidden anxiety.
以及说话时的声音等等问题。这可能是你有隐藏性焦虑症的迹象。
3. You're easily upset or irritated.
3. 你很容易心烦或生气。
Has anyone ever told you you're too sensitive? Do you find your feelings getting hurt easily?
有没有人告诉过你,你太敏感了?你是否觉得自己感情很容易受到伤害?
Are you quick to get angry or upset with others over the littlest things?
你是否会因为一点点小事就对别人生气或不高兴?
This kind of emotional volatility may be a sign that you have high functioning anxiety
这种情绪波动可能是你患有高功能焦虑的迹象
as anxiety can often make us easily overwhelmed and emotionally imbalanced.
因为焦虑往往会让我们很容易不知所措,情绪不平衡。
Frequent mood swings, temper tantrums and irritability can be expected when you're overly anxious.
当你过度焦虑时,你可能会有频繁的情绪波动、发脾气和易怒。

隐藏性焦虑症的10个迹象

4. You're panicky and easily startled.

4. 很紧张且容易受到惊吓。
Anxiety makes you want to be as in control and vigilant as possible.
焦虑让你想要尽可能的控制和警惕。
An unexpected phone call, a random knock on the door, an email with no subject or a forgotten task you can easily finish,
一个意料之外的电话、陌生人的敲门、一封没有主题的邮件,或是一件被遗忘的简单任务
anything is enough to send you reeling with panic.
任何事情都足以让你惊慌失措。
You go into a tailspin whenever something catches you off-guard
每当有事情让你措手不及时,你就会陷入混乱
and you find it hard to relax even when the smallest things don't go exactly as planned.
你发现即使最小的事情没有完全按照计划进行,你也很难放松。
5. You're indecisive.
5. 犹豫不决。
Do you have trouble making even the simplest choices? Are you afraid of making up your mind about something
你是否连最简单的决定都做不了?你是否害怕下决定
because you're so sure that whatever decision you make is gonna be the wrong one?
因为你确定不管你做了什么决定,都将是错的?
Oftentimes anxiety can manifest as perfectionist tendencies, fear of failure or distrust in oneself.
焦虑常常表现为完美主义倾向、害怕失败或不信任自己。
If you can't make your own choices without thinking about it for hours and hours first
如果你要考虑上几个小时或是
or consulting with all your friends and family, you might be harboring some hidden anxiety.
问遍了所有朋友和家人的意见后才能做决定,那么你可能患有某种隐藏性焦虑症。
6. You overthink past conversations.
6. 过度思考过去的对话。
You have a tendency to get hung up on past conversations no matter how much time has passed since then.
你有一种倾向,不管从那以后过了多长时间,你都对过去的谈话念念不忘。
You analyze the other person's body language, facial expressions, choices of words and even the tone of their voice,
你会分析其他的人肢体语言、面部表情、用词,甚至是音量,
you can't help but think about what you should have done or said instead
你会不由自主地想自己应该做些什么或说些什么
and it drives you crazy and keeps you on edge every time you remember it.
每当你想起它,它就会把你逼疯,让你紧张不安。
7. You're always making yourself busy.
7. 你总是让自己很忙。
It's common for people with anxiety to have a strong need to keep themselves busy.
焦虑的人有强烈的忙碌需求,这是很常见的。
They'd like to occupy themselves with simple tasks and do as many things as possible in a day
他们想要用简单的任务充实自己,每天尽可能多做事,
because sitting still and doing nothing for a long time can make them feel restless and on edge.
因为长时间坐着无所事事只会让他们感到不安和紧张。
8. You talk yourself down all the time.
8. 总是贬低自己。
Life isn't always kind to us and self-love and a balanced lifestyle doesn't come easily.
生活并不总是慈眉善目,自爱和平衡的生活方式来之不易。
Living with anxiety especially if it's hidden or suppressed can make it hard for us to feel good about ourselves and let ourselves feel happy.
和焦虑症,尤其是隐藏的或被压制的焦虑症共存,会让我们很难对自己感觉良好,让自己感到快乐。
It makes us believe that we don't deserve it and traps us in a vicious cycle of negative self-talk and constant pressure to be perfect.
这会让我们认为我们不配拥有它,让我们陷入一个消极的自我对话和不断要求完美的压力的恶性循环中。
9. You have a lot of negative thoughts.
9. 消极想法非常多。
Are you a pessimist whose quick to find the downsides in every situation?
你是一个在任何情况下都能迅速发现缺点的悲观主义者吗?
You find yourself getting upset or stressing out over even the most minor inconveniences?
你发现自己会因为哪怕是最微小的不便而感到心烦意乱或压力山大?
Is everyday a constant battle with yourself against the spiral of panicked and rational thoughts you have?
每天你的恐慌和理性思维都在彼此斗争吗?
In 1997, famed psychologist and cognitive therapist Aaron Beck termed this kind of thought pattern as catastrophic thinking
1997年,著名心理学家兼认知治疗学家Aaron Beck将这种思维模式称为灾难性思维
which he often observed in his patients who suffered from anxiety.
他在自己的焦虑症病人身上观察到了这种思维。
And 10. You experience physical symptoms.
10. 出现身体症状。
Sometimes anxiety can be entirely physical because while your conscious mind may not always be aware of your anxiety,
有时焦虑可能完全是生理上的,因为当你的大脑没有意识到你的焦虑时,
it will definitely make itself known to your body. Things like erratic heartbeats, chest palpitations, muscle tension, a clenched jaw,
它肯定会让你的身体知道它的存在,比如心率不稳、心悸、肌肉紧张、咬紧牙关
shaky hands up, and sweating are all indicative of anxiety.
颤抖和出汗都是焦虑症的表现。
Your body may be trying to let your mind know that you're feeling anxious and stop it before it gets any worse.
你的身体可能想让你的大脑知道,你感觉到焦虑,并在事情变得更糟前组织它。
Do you relate to any of the problems listed here? Or do you do your best to seem okay and hide your symptoms
你和以上问题有关联吗?或者你尽力让自己看起来很好,并隐藏自己的症状
because you feel embarrassed about your anxiety?
因为你觉得焦虑症让你感到尴尬?
The truth is you're not alone and having mental health issues is nothing to be ashamed of.
实际上,你并不是一个人,患有精神障碍也并不是一件什么丢人的事。
What do you plan to do next? Let us know in the comments below.
你的下一步计划是什么?请在下方评论告知。
Don't forget to like this video and subscribe to psych2go for more psychology content. Thanks for watching and we'll see you soon.
不要忘记给我们点赞并订阅我们频道以获取更多心理学内容。感谢收看,下次见。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
catastrophic [.kætə'strɔfik]

想一想再看

adj. 悲惨的,灾难的

 
judgment ['dʒʌdʒmənt]

想一想再看

n. 裁判,宣告,该判决书

联想记忆
pressure ['preʃə]

想一想再看

n. 压力,压强,压迫
v. 施压

联想记忆
frequent ['fri:kwənt]

想一想再看

adj. 经常的,频繁的
vt. 常到,常去

 
affect [ə'fekt]

想一想再看

vt. 影响,作用,感动

联想记忆
erratic [i'rætik]

想一想再看

adj. 无确定路线,不稳定的,奇怪的,游走的,移动的;

联想记忆
pessimist ['pesimist]

想一想再看

n. 悲观主义者

 
respond [ris'pɔnd]

想一想再看

v. 回答,答复,反应,反响,响应
n.

联想记忆
constant ['kɔnstənt]

想一想再看

adj. 经常的,不变的
n. 常数,恒量

联想记忆
random ['rændəm]

想一想再看

adj. 随机的,随意的,任意的
adv. 随

 

    阅读本文的人还阅读了:
  • 爱和迷恋 2020-05-23
  • 精神健康崩溃的5个迹象 2020-05-28
  • 让你失去别人尊重的8件事 2020-06-04
  • 好人为何会变坏 2020-06-11
  • 感到压力的8个原因 2020-06-18
  • 发布评论我来说2句

      最新文章

      可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

      每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

      添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
      添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。