手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 明星73个快问快答 > 正文

第41期:辛迪·克劳馥给自己的儿女起绰号(2)

来源:可可英语 编辑:Andersen   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

How is modeling different now than in the '80's?

现在的模特和80年代有什么不同?
The crews are much bigger. One piece of '80's fashion that you'll never forget?
模特人数要多得多。一件你永远不会忘记的80年代的时尚服装?
Gigantic shoulder pads. One piece of '80's fashion you wish you forgot?
巨大的垫肩。一件你希望自己忘记的80年代的时尚服装?
Toe socks. How'd you pull off your career without Instagram?
趾袜。你在没有Instagram的情况下是如何实现你的事业的?
I think with less self-consciousness. What would you tell your thirteen-year-old self?
我觉得没有那么多的自我意识。你会对13岁的自己说什么?
That the boys will eventually get taller.
男孩子最终会长得更高。
What's your advice to women on how to age gracefully?
你对女性如何优雅地变老有什么建议?
Be happy. What about your advice for men on how to age gracefully?
开心点。你对男人如何优雅地变老的建议呢?
Just keep up with your ladies.
开心点就行了。
What's one piece of advice that your mother gave you that you passed on to your children?
你母亲给你的一条建议是什么,而且这条建议你也告诉了你的孩子?
She said never give unsolicited advice.
她说永远不要提出未经请求的建议。
If you weren't a model, what would you have done with your life?
如果你不是模特,你这辈子会做什么?
Teach. You were in the chemical engineering program at Northwestern.
教书育人。你在西北大学学的是化学工程专业。
Mhm. Can you tell me what alkaline metal is most reactive with
嗯。你能告诉我哪种碱性金属和它的同位素反应最激烈,
its most stable isotope having a half-life of twenty-two minutes?
反应时间的一半大概是22分钟?
Francium. No idea if that's right, but I'll take your word for it.
钫。不知道这样对不对,不过我相信你的话。
It's right. Hey Cindy! Oh, the following question is from a guy who's really enjoying Malibu right now.
回答是正确的。嘿,辛迪!噢,下面的问题是来自一位男士,他非常喜欢马布里景色。
This weather is fantastic. One quick question for you. Sure.
这天气好极了。给你提出一个简单的问题。好的。
What's an awesome summertime activity my family and I can do together? How 'bout surfing?
一个可以和家人在夏季一起参与的有趣活动是什么?你觉得冲浪怎么样?
Great! Great. What's the best vacation you've ever taken? Safari.
太好了!太好了。你度过的最好的假期是什么?游猎。
Country you'd love to visit? Morocco. Where do you go when you want to be alone?
你想去的国家是哪一个?摩洛哥。当你想一个人的时候你会去哪里?
I go to my office, which is this way. You want to come? Alright.
去办公室,这边走。你想来吗?好的。
'Kay. If you could make a cameo on any T.V. show, what would it be?
好的。如果你能在任何电视节目中客串,那会是哪个节目?
Scandal. What's one slang word you wish would just go away forever?
电视剧《丑闻》。你希望永远消失的俚语是什么?
Oh, you're just so extra. Okay, who's the hottest Disney prince?
哦,你真是个戏精。好吧,谁是最性感的迪士尼王子?
Prince Eric from Little Mermaid.
《小美人鱼》里的艾瑞克王子。
Mom? Yes. Who's your favorite child? You are my favorite daughter. Mwah.
妈妈?在的呢。你最喜欢的孩子是谁?你是我最喜欢的女儿。呣哇。
Three cameos with your kids so far. Where is Rande? Rande is working in Cabo.
到目前为止和你的孩子一起演出了三次。兰德在哪?兰德正在卡布里尼工作。
You and Rande have been together for such a long time now.
你和兰德在一起已经很长时间了。
How do you keep love alive? We actually really still like each other,
你是怎么让爱情保鲜的?我们其实还是很喜欢对方的,
and we make sure that we spend a lot of time together.
我们确实在一起很长时间了。
What will you and Rande do with all your free time once the kids have moved out?
一旦你的儿女自立门户后,你和兰德会怎么去打发空闲时间?
Well, we tease them that we are going to follow them around the world.
嗯,我们会和她们开玩笑说我们要跟随他们周游世界。
Does your whole family follow each other on social media?
你们家里每个人都在社交媒体上关注彼此吗?
Well, they better follow me. I follow them. What's your nervous tic?
是的,他们最先关注的我。我后来才关注了他们。你的神经质的抽搐是什么?

辛迪·克劳馥

I, like, play with my hair. Can you show me a hidden talent?

我,就像,玩头发。你能告诉我一个隐藏的天赋吗?
No, because then it wouldn't be hidden anymore.
不能,因为说出来的话就不叫隐藏的天赋了。
Can you tell me two truths and a lie?
你能告诉我两个事实和一个谎言吗?
I had a dog named Pepper. I had a dog named Paprika.
我养了一只叫Pepper的狗。我养了一只叫帕普丽卡的狗。
I had a dog named Salt. Paprika is not true. You're right! Cool office. Thanks.
我养了一条叫Salt的狗。第二个是错的,我没有养一只叫帕普丽卡的狗。你说的对!办公室很酷啊。谢谢。
Great. And you've got amazing photos here. Wow!
好棒。这里有很多很棒的照片。哇噻!
What's the best location for a photo shoot?
拍照的最佳地点是哪里?
The best location is any beach with warm water.
最好的取景地是伴有着温暖的海水的沙滩。
Worst location? Any beach with cold water that I know they're going to make me get into.
最糟糕的取景地点是哪里呢?任何伴随着冰冷海水的沙滩。当我知道他们要让我进去(拍照)。
Favorite photo of yourself?
关于自己的最喜欢照片是什么?
One of mine for sure is this one by Helmet Newton shot for Vogue, St. Tropez,
其中一个肯定是由海欧米特.牛顿为时尚杂志圣.特鲁姆斯所拍摄的一组照片,
but I mostly love that he gave me a print and he signed, "for the fairest in the land."
但我最喜欢的是他给了我一个打印版,并在上面写下一句话,“送给天底下最美丽的女人”。
What's up with, oh, this photo of you and the snake?
怎么了,哦,关于你的这张照片有什么和这条蛇有关的故事发生吗?
Yes, well this is me as Eve in the Garden of Eden,
有的,这是以伊甸园的夏娃为主题的写真,
and that was, like, my first and only shoot with a snake.
这好像是我第一次也是唯一的一次和蛇合影。
First of all, it was heavy. Secondly, it smelled disgusting.
首先,它很重。其次,闻起来很恶心。
And thirdly, it got a little too friendly.
第三,它变得一点也不友好。
What are three tips for anyone to look better in photos?
让人更加上相的三条建议是什么?
Don't put your chin up, keep your hips to the side, and smile.
不要抬起你的下巴,将你的臀部保持在一侧,并保持微笑。
Which cover of Vogue that you've appeared on is your favorite?
你最喜欢《Vogue》的哪个封面?
My favorite Vogue cover is my very first, August '86 by Richard Avedon. A baby Cindy in pink.
我最喜欢的时尚封面是我的第一个封面,由理查德·阿维顿在1986年8月拍摄的穿着粉色衣服的辛迪。
What's the funniest direction from a photographer that you've received?
你从一个摄影师那里了解到的(拍照的)最佳角度?
One photographer expected me to get on a surfboard with a surfer while wearing high heels and a dress,
有一位摄影师希望我和冲浪者一起登上一个冲浪板,当时我穿着高跟鞋和裙子,
and get on a surfers shoulders, and surf in, and not get my hair wet.
我扶着冲浪者的肩膀进行冲浪,才没有把头发弄湿。
You accidentally shared a bed with George Clooney.
你不小心和乔治·克鲁尼睡了一张床。
Yeah? Oh, I definitely have a question here.
是吗?噢,我有个问题要问。
How did you share a bed with George Clooney? Let's just chalk that up to Casamigos.
你怎么和乔治·克鲁尼同床的?让我们把它归咎于龙舌兰酒品牌Casamigos吧。
That's all I need to hear. So, is it true you wrote a book? Yes. What's it about?
我只想听你说这些。所以,你写了一本书是真的吗?是的。是关于什么的?
About my life and my career. What's the most interesting thing in it?
关于我的生活和事业。书里面最有趣的是什么?
Probably all the pictures and the stories behind them.
可能所有的照片以及背后的故事。
What's the title of the current chapter of your life? Keeping it all together.
关于你最近生活的章节,打算为它取名为什么?永远在一起。
What would the sequel of the book be called? It's sure been fun.
这本书的后续版本会被命名为什么?这真的很有意思。
Well, Cindy, it sure has been fun.
好吧,辛迪,真的很有趣。
That was question number seventy th-- … no actually it wasn't. That was only question seventy-two.
那是第七十题……不,事实上不是。这里只有七十二道问题。
The last question is kind of a personal request,
最后的一个问题是关于我的个人请求,
but can you show me how Cindy Crawford drinks a Pepsi?
你可以为我展示一下你是怎么喝百事可乐的吗?
Well, I'll sure try. That was so much better in person.
好的,我来试一下。本人亲自示范,简直太棒了。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
current ['kʌrənt]

想一想再看

n. (水、气、电)流,趋势
adj. 流通的

联想记忆
fantastic [fæn'tæstik]

想一想再看

adj. 极好的,难以置信的,奇异的,幻想的

 
helmet ['helmit]

想一想再看

n. 头盔,遮阳帽,盔甲

 
bout [baut]

想一想再看

n. 回合,一场

联想记忆
stable ['steibl]

想一想再看

adj. 稳定的,安定的,可靠的
n. 马厩,

联想记忆
scandal ['skændl]

想一想再看

n. 丑闻,中伤,反感,耻辱

 
social ['səuʃəl]

想一想再看

adj. 社会的,社交的
n. 社交聚会

 
reactive [ri'æktiv]

想一想再看

adj. 反应的,反作用的,反动的

 
photographer [fə'tɔgrəfə]

想一想再看

n. 摄影师

 
minutes ['minits]

想一想再看

n. 会议记录,(复数)分钟

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。