手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 明星73个快问快答 > 正文

第43期:吉娜·罗德里格兹会跳萨尔萨舞(2)

来源:可可英语 编辑:Andersen   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Ah, scariest thing you've ever done? Jumped out of a plane.

啊,你做过的最可怕的事是什么?从飞机上跳下来。
Is it true that you're a killer salsa dancer? 100 percent.
你真的是跳萨尔萨舞的高手吗?这个问题毫无悬念。
When did you start learning, Gina?
吉娜,你什么时候开始学萨尔萨舞的?
I started dancing professionally when I was seven.
我七岁的时候就开始专门跳舞了。
If you could salsa bailar with anyone in the world, who would it be?
如果你可以与世界上任何一个人跳萨尔萨舞,那会是谁?
It would be Jennifer Lopez.
詹妮弗·洛佩兹。
Where's the most exotic place you've ever been? Thailand.
你去过的最有异国情调的地方是哪里?泰国。
Place you're dying to go to? Bali.
你非常想去的地方?巴厘岛。
One place on Earth that you love traveling to the most. Puerto Rico.
你最喜欢去世界上哪个地方旅行。波多黎各。
Favorite song to sing in the shower? Anything Cher.
洗澡的时候你最喜欢唱谁的歌?雪儿的歌都喜欢唱。
Favorite musical as a kid? Rent. Favorite 90's sitcom theme song?
小时候最喜欢的音乐剧?《吉屋出租》。最喜欢的90年代情景喜剧主题曲?
"Fresh Prince of Bel Air." In West … hah!
《Fresh Prince of Bel Air》在西部……哈哈!
That's right, Gina! No copyrighted music on this program!
是的,吉娜!我这个节目没有获得这首歌的版权!
Now I heard you're an incredible rapper? Did you? I did hear that.
我听说你是个很棒的说唱歌手?是吗?我确实听到别人说了。
What would your stage name be if you did it professionally? Cuts.
如果你是专业的说唱歌手,你的艺名会是什么?Cuts。
Ah, what's a rap that you know inside out back to front? Salt-N-Pepa, Shoop.
啊,从内到外就你所了解到的一首说唱歌是什么?Salt-N-Pepa女子Rap组合发行的单曲《Shoop》。
Growing up, who was the celebrity that you really, really admired the most?
在你成长的过程中你最崇拜哪个名人?
Betty White. And right now, who is the celebrity that you really, really admire the most?
贝蒂·怀特。现在,你最崇拜的名人是谁?
Rita Moreno. At what age were you confident that you wanted to become an actor?
丽塔·莫雷诺。你在多大年纪时有信心想成为一名演员?
More than anything in the world? When I saw America Ferrara in "Real Women Have Curves."
比世界上任何东西都重要?当我在《挫折的女人》中看到亚美莉卡·费雷拉的时候。
If you could offer any advice to your 16-year-old self, what would it be?
如果你能给16岁的自己提些建议,你会提出什么建议?
You're going to be alright girl.
一切都会变好的,姑娘。
When were you at a complete loss of words because you were so starstruck with someone?
你什么时候因为被某人迷住而完全说不出话来了?
When I met Brad Pitt. Alright. Best part about your job?
当我遇到布拉德·皮特的时候。好吧。你工作中最棒的地方是什么?
Best part about my job is I feel like I could be anything.
我的工作最棒的地方就是我觉得我可以不受约束地做任何事。
Between action and cut, I feel like I could fly.
在镜头开始和结束之间,我感觉我能飞。
Looking ten years into the future, where would you like to be?
展望未来十年,你想去哪里?
Flying still. High. Do you ever hope to direct anything?
一直在飞,向更高处飞。你有想过做导演什么的吗?
Yes. I will be directing my first episode of Jane very very soon
有的。我很快就会执导我的第一集《简》,
and hopefully a feature very very soon thereafter.
希望在那之后很快会有特写。

吉娜

Not bad, and what can fans expect from "Annihilation?" And give me something good, nothing generic.

不错,粉丝们对《湮灭》又有什么期待呢?给我一些好的看点,而不是一般的桥段。
You're going to see things you've never seen before in your life.
你将会看到你一生中从未见过的东西。
Ok. I'll take it. What's the hardest thing you've done on camera?
好的,我将会很期待这个。你在镜头前做过的最难的事是什么?
Um, hang onto a hula hoop and they pulled me up 30 feet into the air with no net.
嗯,挂在呼啦圈上,他们把我拉到30英尺高的空中,下面没有专门保护我的网。
That is terrifying! And I hear you're working closely with the recovery effort following Hurricane Maria.
太可怕了!我听说在飓风玛丽亚之后你正在恢复工作和密切合作。
What is your hope for the people of Puerto Rico?
你对波多黎各人民有什么期待?
That they get the support and resources they deserve as American citizens
作为美国公民,他们得到了他们应得的支持和资源,
and they feel like they're getting the support and the resources.
他们觉得他们得到了支持和资源。
Can you finish this sentence for me? Sure.
你能帮我把这句话说完吗?当然。
Hollywood of the future looks like… ? The America I see everyday.
未来的好莱坞看起来像……?像我每天看到的美国一样。
Multiple ethnicities, colors, shapes, sizes everything and everyone … tolerance.
多个种族、多种肤色、多样外形、多种尺度,一切人和物……都会彼此宽容。
Alright Gina, I've got a couple questions left.
好了,吉娜,我这里还剩下几个问题要问你。
Only two? No, only a few more than that.
只剩两个问题了吗?不是的,再多几个问题就好了。
Come on let's get you out of here. Alright here we go.
快点,我带你离开这里。好了,开始吧。
It's time to go. Boxing questions again.
是该采访结束离开的时候了。这个又是关于拳击的问题。
Best lesson that you've learned from the ring? Mind over matter.
你从电影《拳击场》中体悟到的最深刻的是什么?思想胜于物质。
Who are two dream opponents you'd love to see in the ring? Triple G versus Mayweather.
你想在拳击场上看到的两个梦幻般的对手是谁?阿尔瓦雷斯对抗戈洛夫金和梅威瑟。
Who would you least want to fight? Cyborg.
你最不想和谁打架?维克多·斯通。
Can you tell me a fact that recently blew your mind?
你能告诉我一个最近让你大吃一惊的事实吗?
In 2016 only 5.8% of speaking roles were said by a Latino in film and television.
2016年,在电影和电视里有发言权的角色当中,拉丁美洲人只占5.8%。
There are 55 million plus, that's crazy. That is crazy.
算起来也有5500多万人了,这太疯狂了。太疯狂了。
Last question I have, I promise I'll be out of here. We're going to put on our dancing shoes.
剩下最后一个问题了,问完之后我保证我会离开这里。我们要穿上我们的舞鞋。
Can you show me a little Salsa move? Oh me turn first? Spin. You second. Woo!
你能给我示范一下萨尔萨舞吗?噢,我先转身吗?转过身。你再转身。喔!
Don't forget your present! In good form. Thank you so much, Gina, this was great!
别忘了你的礼物!你的状态很好。太谢谢你了,吉娜,太棒了!
Drive safely. Happy holidays!
路上开车慢一点,安全第一位,祝你节日愉快!

重点单词   查看全部解释    
theme [θi:m]

想一想再看

n. 题目,主题

 
hurricane ['hʌrikən]

想一想再看

n. 飓风,飓风般猛烈的东西
adj.

联想记忆
multiple ['mʌltipl]

想一想再看

adj. 许多,多种多样的
n. 倍数,并联

联想记忆
confident ['kɔnfidənt]

想一想再看

adj. 自信的,有信心的,有把握的
a

联想记忆
deserve [di'zə:v]

想一想再看

vi. 应该得到
vt. 应受,值得

联想记忆
generic [dʒi'nerik]

想一想再看

adj. 一般的,普通的,共有的,没有商标的

联想记忆
annihilation [ə,naiə'leiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 灭绝;消灭

 
exotic [eg'zɔtik]

想一想再看

adj. 异国的,外来的,奇异的,脱衣舞的
n

联想记忆
spin [spin]

想一想再看

v. (使)旋转,疾驰,纺织,结网,眩晕
n.

 
episode ['episəud]

想一想再看

n. 插曲,一段情节,片段,轶事

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。